剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
你没事吧 亲爱的?
You okay, honey?
Mm-hm.
要不要跟我一起睡?
You want to come sleep with me?
要
Yeah.
好的 亲爱的
Okay, honey.
跟我走
Oh, come on, come on.
好的
Okay, okay.
亲爱的
Honey.
再来一次 深吸一口气
One more time. Big breath.
吸气
Breathe. Breathe.
拜托 妈妈 你在哪?
-Come on, Mom, where are you? Uh...
麦蒂还病着 我得去工作
Maddy's still real sick and I have to go to work,
肖恩也得去工作 一定要回我电♥话♥
and Sean has to go to work. Please call me back.
-不行! -嘿 尤兰达
-No! -Hey, Yolanda.
你不能请病假 绝对不行
You're not calling out sick, no way.
我真的很抱歉 对 她病得很重
I'm really sorry, yeah. She's still very, very sick.
给她喝点热棕榈酒!或者辞职 我不在乎
Give her a hot toddy! Or quit. I don't care.
但你别再给我打电♥话♥请病假了
You got to stop calling out sick on me.
我要给你和凯莉派个大单子 我今天需要你
I have you and Kelly on a big job. I need you today.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-我会去的 -别迟到
-I'll be there. -Don't be late.
谢谢了 再见
Thanks, then. Bye.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你得去托儿所
You're gonna have to go to daycare.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
嘿 路易斯
Hey, Luis.
你今天能检查一下我公♥寓♥的墙吗? 越来越糟糕了
Can you take a look at my wall today? It's getting worse.
是啊 最近总是下雨 孩子妈妈
Yeah, it's been raining a lot, mama.
那里都能种蘑菇了 一碰就湿哒哒的
You could grow mushrooms. It's wet to the touch.
太阳很快就出来 没事的
The sun's gonna be out soon. It's good.
到时候就晒干了
Dry it out.
你能去看看吗? 屋子里都是霉菌的味道
Can you look, please? 'Cause it reeks of mold.
-我很确定长在墙里面 -听着
-Pretty sure that it's in the walls. -Well, listen.
你只需把窗户都敞开
All you've got to do is just open those windows up,
让新鲜空气进来
let fresh air in.
如果她吸入的都是有霉菌的空气 那病是好不起来的
She's never gonna get better if she's breathing in moldy air.
好 我会再去看看
Okay. I'll check it out again.
-今天吗? -我尽量
-Today? -I'll try.
-谢谢 -孩子需要擦一下鼻涕
-Thank you. -Baby needs a tissue.
你在这里会很开心的
You're gonna have so much fun.
老天 瞧瞧她的鼻子
Oh, my God, look at that nose.
抱歉 萝丝
Sorry, Rose.
感冒是在所难免了 但她没发烧 所以…
Can't seem to shake this cold. But no fever, so...
你走之前需要把自付费给我们
We need your co-pay before you go.
因为她生病 我已经几次没上班 但我周五会给你
I missed some work with her sick, but I'll have it by Friday.
你上周就这么说的
You said that last week.
孩子上托儿所的钱你收到了吧? 工作连接儿童看护付的?
You're getting my daycare grant money, right? From WCCC?
对 但那只是辅♥导♥费
Yeah, but that only covers part of tuition.
我们需要你交自付费
We need your co-pay.
好 我周五之前给你
Yeah, I'll have it to you by Friday.
你装舒洁纸巾了吗? 还是你这个也忘了?
Did you pack Kleenex, or did you forget that too?
包里有一卷厕纸
Got a roll of toilet paper, right here in the bag.
好了 小兔子 我该走了 好吗?
All right, bunny, it's time for me to go, okay?
你很爱萝丝的 你会玩得很开心
You love Rose. You're gonna have so much fun.
-妈妈 别走 -我知道 你得松手 亲爱的
-Mommy, don't go. -I know. You got to let go, honey.
好的 没事的 我知道
Yes, it's okay. I know, I know, I know.
你可以的 小天使 是萝丝呀!
You've got this, angel. It's Rose!
-我们很爱她 -不要
-We love her. -No.
抱歉 真希望我今天不用上班
I'm sorry, I really wish I didn't have to work today.
我也是
Me too.
嘿 我爱你!
Hey, I love you!
(擅闯者小心中枪)
您已到达目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
对不起 我知道自己迟到了!
I'm sorry. I know I'm late!
老天 赶紧告诉我吧
My God, just tell me already.
不 你得猜
No, you've got to guess.
-要把这些东西都卸下来吗? -对 拿上地毯清洁器
-Are we unloading all this? -Yeah, grab the Rug Doctor.
-猜啊! -猜什么?
-Guess! -What are we guessing?
这里之前住的是大名人
Famous person used to live here,
尤兰达不肯告诉我是谁
and Yolanda won't tell me who.
-是个连环杀人犯吗? -不是
-Was it a serial killer? -Nope.
是《小丑回魂》里的小丑吗?
Is it the clown, from It?
那是瞎编的
That's fictional.
是光脚比利
It's Barefoot Billy.
那个孩童大盗?
The kid burglar?
对 他不算真正的名人 扫兴
Yeah, he's not a real celebrity. Thumbs down.
多州曾联合追捕这孩子
There was a multi-state manhunt for the boy.
这岛上的人家 他偷了个遍
Broke into every home on the island.
对 偷的是多力多滋
Yeah, for Doritos.
谁在乎呢?
Who gives a shit?
嘿 两位 你们想不想早点开始?
Hey, guys, do you want to start soon?
这是他妈妈的住处 直到她上周去世
This is where his mom lived, until she died last week.
他们没什么亲戚 所以要把这房♥子卖♥♥掉
No kin, so they're doing an estate sale.
房♥产经纪人让我们过来打扫三天
Realtor's booked us for a three-day clean.
你觉得光脚比利知道他妈妈死了吗?
Do you think Barefoot Billy knows his mom is dead?
或许不知道 他现在仍然在逃
Probably not. He's still a fugitive.
过去几年里 没人在这里见过他
Nobody's seen him around these parts in years.
直到今天
Until today.
在他回来杀害毫无戒备的女佣
When he comes to avenge his mother's death
为自己的母亲报仇
by murdering unsuspecting maids.
好了 姑娘们 祝你们开心 一定要给价值女佣争脸面
All right, girls. Have fun, do Value Maids proud.
-等一下 你不帮忙吗? -你俩是我的精英小组
-Wait, you're not helping us? -You're my A-team.
你们可以的
You got this.
你觉得这些东西值钱吗?
Think these are worth anything?
对 可能有些很值钱
Yeah, I think some of these could be valuable.
我们六♥四♥分成 我先看到的 所以我拿六
I'll split them 60-40. I get 60 'cause I saw them first.
你真有眼光
Good choice.
我不会偷东西的 这是个纳粹分子
I'm not stealing this. This is a Nazi.
看到他胳膊上的小万字标志了吗?
See his little swastikas on his arms?
谁会收藏这种东西?
Who'd collect that?
那我要拿走她的电视 不拿白不拿
Well, I'm taking her TV, then. Fuck this bitch.
你觉得房♥产经纪人不会注意到 电视不见了吗?
You don't think the Realtor's gonna notice that the TV's gone?
估计不会
Doubt it.
好吧
Okay.
你要是拿东西 我什么都不会说 但我不参与
I'm not gonna say anything if you do, but I don't want any part of it.
老天 你是大好人吗?
My God, what are you? Good?
抱歉
Sorry.
你想打扫楼上还是楼下?
You want upstairs or downstairs?
我们扔硬币决定吧 正面的话 你去打扫死去妈妈的卧室
Let's flip for it. Heads, you take dead mom's room.
反面的话 你还是去打扫死去妈妈的卧室
Tails, you take dead mom's room.
行了 我去打扫死去妈妈的卧室
Okay, I'll take dead mom's room.
(第二项定罪 相同 非判决)
(威廉姆“光脚比利”瑞奇)
凯莉!
Kelly!
怎么了?
What?
嘿 你过来看
Hey, look.
锁是在门外面
The locks are on the outside of the door.
外面 酷
Outside. Cool.
不 听着 这是为了把人锁进去
No, look, it's to lock somebody in.
为什么会有人把孩子 锁在自己的房♥间里?
Why would somebody lock a kid in their room?
这不算什么
Oh, I could top that.
你应该看看厨房♥里的那些怪东西
You should see the creepy shit going on in the kitchen.
到处都是锁子
Lock. Lock. Lock.
食品贮藏室居然也上锁
And there's a lock on the pantry too.
你觉得是因为节食吗?
You think it's a diet thing?
不 我觉得她把食物锁起来 跟把儿子锁起来是一样的道理
No, I think she locked up her food like she locked up her son.
难怪威廉姆热衷于偷垃圾食品
No wonder William's so obsessed with junk food.
威廉姆?
William?
对 光脚比利的真名 威廉姆哈兰瑞奇
Yeah. Barefoot Billy's real name. William Harlan Ritchie.
你俩是在约会吗?
What are you? Dating?
-我在他妈妈的房♥间里看到的 -我得去拉屎
-I saw it in his mom's room. -I've got to take a dump.
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表