剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
One good thing about living out here with all the rain, free car washes.
你知道还有什么是免费的吗? 疼痛和心痛 疼痛和痛苦
You know what else is free? Pain and heartache. Pain and suffering.
我母亲过去常把这话挂嘴边
That's what my mother used to say.
别管那些盒子 把它们周围清理一下就好
Never mind these boxes, just clean around them.
我们要把盒子送去流浪者救助站
We'll take them to the homeless shelter.
他们每个感恩节都有食品捐献活动
They do a food drive every Thanksgiving,
所以我看一下自己的储藏室 找出快过期的食物
so I go through my pantry, find what's almost expired.
我要去全食超♥市♥了!感恩节快乐!
Well, I'm off to Whole Foods! Happy Thanksgiving!
感恩节快乐!
Happy Thanksgiving!
(宝贝)
(肖恩)
But now you're up from the dream
那些是毫无价值的蔬菜
Those are a pointless vegetable.
我就是确保有丹尼尔吃的素食
Just make sure to have a vegan option for Daniel.
萨拉 我得让你走了 好吗?你开车小心点
Sarah, Sarah, I have to let you go. Okay? Drive safe.
你妹妹要把我逼疯了
Your sister is driving me crazy.
我要几点去西雅图塔科马机场 接贝尼特?
What time should I pick up Bennett from SeaTac?
亲爱的 我只知道 我要去你妈妈家跟你会和
Honey, all I know is that I am meeting you at your mom's.
嗨
Hi.
亲爱的 这是亚历克斯 那个女佣
Oh, honey, this is Alex. The maid.
-我该这么称呼你吗? -好 女佣没问题
-Is that what I'm supposed to call you? -Oh, yeah, maid's fine.
-嗨 我是詹姆斯 很高兴见到你 -我也是
-Hi, I'm James, nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you.
-最近生意如何? -挺忙的
-How's business? -Busy.
是吗?雷吉娜 你知道我们有七个馅饼吧?
Yeah? Regina, you know we've got seven pies, right?
你真有必要带七个过去吗? 你根本就不吃馅饼
Do we really need to bring seven pies? You don't even eat pie.
不是我了吃的 而是为了让人看
They're not for eating. They are for looking at.
我们宣布消息后可以拿出来
We can put them out after the announcement.
就当是庆祝了
It'll be like a celebratory thing.
你能帮我把它们放车里去吗?谢谢
Can you put them in the car for me, please? Thank you.
抱歉 他们让我3点过来 我没想到你们还在家
Sorry, they told me to come at 3. I didn't realize you would still be here.
没事 我们有点迟了
No, yeah, we are running late.
我很感激你再次找我过来
I really appreciate you having me back.
经历过达西先生的风波后
After the Mr. Darcy thing.
我不满意其他女佣的打扫
I don't like the way the other girls clean, so...
好了 我们要走了
Okay. We're off.
能告诉我你家的无线密♥码♥吗?
Um...
Can I get your Wi-Fi password?
这里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 我得与外界保持联♥系♥ 以防我女儿…
I don't have any service here, and I have to be reachable in case my daughter...
你女儿 对
Your daughter. Right.
所以你要回她了吗?
So you got her back, then?
部分监护权 对 她现在跟爸爸在一起
Partial custody, yeah. She's with her dad right now.
谢谢
Thanks.
-这是“5”还是“S”? -是个“S”
-Is this a five or an S? -It is an S.
很抱歉家里一团糟 我从一大早就开始烘焙
I'm sorry to leave such a mess, but I've been baking since dawn.
但房♥子还是待售状态 所以打扫彻底一点 好吗?
But the house is still on the market, so do a thorough job. Okay?
没问题
Of course.
其实 我上次注意到留上的客卫
Actually, I noticed last time that the upstairs guest bathroom,
勾缝剂需要深层清洁一下 但漂白水的味道太刺鼻
the grout could use a deep clean. But the bleach smell can be a lot.
我想着可以明天过来清理一下
I was thinking I could come in tomorrow and take care of it.
感恩节这天吗?
On Thanksgiving day?
对 我没什么事 所以可以好好工作
Yeah, I don't have a lot going on, and I could use the work.
那会额外收费吗? 你应该有假期薪资吧?
Well, does that cost extra? I imagine you have a holiday rate?
不 我不会多收你钱
No, I won't charge you extra.
那好吧
That's fine, then.
好了 达西先生 没问题
Now, Mr. Darcy, yes, yes, yes.
我要带它一起去
Taking him with me.
也祝你感恩节快乐 达西先生
Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Mr. Darcy.
等把白醋倒在勾缝剂上
Once you pour the white vinegar on the grout line
让它慢慢渗进去
and let that soak in for a little bit,
小苏打会增加一些砂砾
the baking soda will add some grit to the whole thing,
手感会好一些
give it a little bit of texture.
看啊 砂砾出来了
See, the grit's coming right out.
(一个清洁工的自白)
(一个女佣的自白)
(名字:亚历克斯)
(亚历克斯:就是想找人约个炮)
(要不要来一发?)
(人类寻找人类)
喜欢我的胡子吗?
Like my beard?
这是我侄子 要上♥床♥吗?
It's my niece. You wanna fuck?
这是我的蛇
This is my snake.
我做了两人份的晚餐 都吃光了
Made dinner for two. Ate both.
清醒状态 单亲爸爸
Sober, single dad.
“嘟”声后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
嘿 妈妈 今天是感恩节 我给你打个电♥话♥
Hey, Mom. Uh... Just giving you a call because it's Thanksgiving.
好 我随后再跟你聊 好的 我爱你 再见
So, yeah, I'll talk to you later. All right, love you, bye.
什么?太酷了! 你最喜欢游♥行♥的哪一部分?
What? That's so cool! What was your favorite part of the parade?
圣诞老人
Santa.
你看到圣诞老人了?
You saw Santa?
我的天 亲爱的!
Oh, my goodness, sweetie pie!
嘿 让我跟妈妈说几句话
Hey, let me talk to Mommy.
-嘿 我们得挂了 -不行 我还没跟她说几句话
-Hey, we gotta go. -No, I just got on the phone.
对 我知道 跟妈妈说 “感恩节快乐 妈妈”
Yeah, I know, but say, "Happy Thanksgiving, Mommy."
感恩节快乐 妈妈
Happy Thanksgiving, Mommy.
我爱你 麦蒂 我很爱…
I love you, Maddy. I love you so--
感恩节快乐 我一定会喂饱你
Happy Thanksgiving. You're gonna get stuffed.
我感恩自己屁♥股♥很翘
I'm thankful for that ass.
要不要嘬一下我的胡子?
Wanna suck on my beard?
你好 小火鸡
What's happenin', turkey?
(韦恩:你好 小火鸡)
忘了我说的话吧
Let's just, yeah, forget I ever said that.
你这个土著节过得如何?
How's your Indigenous People's Day going?
一般般
Kinda just feels like any other day.
你呢?
You?
我都要被家人逼疯了
Ah, well, my family is driving me insane.
我才回家48个小时
I'm only home for 48 hours,
已经开始考虑 把航♥班♥改签成“现在”了
and I'm already considering changing my flight to "now."
你呢?
How about you?
我也是
Same.
你的个人资料上说 你在纽约大学读书
Your profile says that you go to NYU
还说你有一半的法国血统
and that you're half French.
(韦恩:对 我在阿维尼翁长大)
然后去了纽约大学读书 研究生院 学的是电影
And I go to NYU. In grad school. For, uh, film.
我是蒙大拿美术学院大三的学生
I'm a junior at Montana College of Fine Arts.
我的专业是创意写作
And I'm studying creative writing.
一个作家啊
A writer.
Uh-oh.
你想玩个游戏吗?
Do you want to play a game?
我愿意跟你玩任何游戏
I'll literally play any game with you.
或在你身上玩
Or on you.
或在你一旁玩 真的 你想怎样都可以
Or next to you, or, really, whatever you want.
你要不要玩“见面”游戏?
Wanna play "meet in person"?
我们在哪见?
Where should we meet?
我们可以在这里见面…
We can meet here...
在我家
At my house.
-嘿 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
你好
What's up?
-你要… -我给你带了一个葫芦
-Do you want-- -I brought you a gourd.
我不知道能不能吃 但挺喜庆的 所以…
I don't know if it's edible, but it's festive, so...
谢谢你
Thanks.
进来吧
Come in.
这是你父母家吗?
Is this your parents' place?
对 是我爸爸和继母家
Yeah. Yeah. It's my dad and my stepmom's.
有点奢华 我知道 他们去百慕大了
It's a little over the top, I know. They're in Bermuda right now.
希望不是百慕大三角
Hopefully not the triangle.
不 他们去的是度♥假♥区♥
No, yeah, I think, uh, the vacation part.
好的 抱歉 我真的很紧张 我的指甲都冒汗了
Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm really nervous, like, my fingernails are sweating.
你真好看
You're so pretty.
Um...
嗨 我是韦恩
Hi. I'm Wayne.
-我是亚历克斯 -是个作家
-Alex. -The writer.
对
Yeah.
你真好闻 我刚闻了一下
You smell good. I just smelled you.
我不是故意的
Not on purpose.
Um...
-你要不要喝一杯? -拜托了
-Do you want a drink? -Please, God.
Hmm.
你要不要带我参观一下?
Do you want to give me a tour?
这里布局很明显的
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表