剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
I don't wanna be dependent on a guy for a hot second.
可能我想上大学
Maybe I wanna go to college
摆脱食物券 买♥♥一盆室内植物
and get off food stamps and buy a fucking house plant.
好吧
Okay.
内特的房♥子很好 也许现在“交易”恰到好处
Nate's house sure is nice. Maybe a well-timed blowjob.
-让妈妈为你骄傲吧 -嗨
-Make your mama proud. -Hi.
这位是宝拉兰利 这是房♥产证的复印件
This here is Paula Langley, and here is a copy of the deed.
看到没有?这房♥子是她的
See? She owns it.
好极了 但我的租约上不是这么写的
That's well and good, but that's not what my lease says.
先生 你要么把房♥租交给我们 要么搬出去
Sir, you need to either start paying us, or you need to move out.
我签了租约 要付钱给贝塞尔 而不是你们
I've got a signed lease that says to pay Basil, not whoever you are.
贝塞尔是个无赖 别给他转账了 把钱付给我们
Basil is a piece of shit. Stop Venmo-ing Basil and pay us instead.
想都别想
Not gonna happen.
先生 这房♥子是我妈的
Sir, my mom owns this house.
太好了 你没有收入来源 我们也没房♥子住了
Great. You have no source of income and we have nowhere to live.
没错
Exactly.
你别躲着屌♥了
Stop dodging dick.
你心里需要清楚的是 世上还有人
What the mind needs to know is that there is someone there
能让你的世界更美好
to make things better for you.
一个能站到你这边的人 这是我想从爱之屋学到的东西
Someone in your corner. That's what I tried to take home from The Loving House.
-很好 非常好 -一切皆有可能的信念
-Good. That's very good. -The belief that it's possible.
-嗨 -嘿!妈妈来了
-Hi. -Hey! Mommy's here.
嗨!
Hi!
你看那边
Look over there.
-那是谁啊? -奶酪棒
-Who's this? -String Cheese.
-这是奶酪棒吗? -对啊 你要拍拍它吗?
-This is String Cheese? -That's right. You wanna pet her?
你能教我怎么拍奶酪棒吗? 我不知道怎么拍
You wanna show me how to pet String Cheese? I don't know how.
怎么拍呢?
How do I do it?
就像我之前教你的 摸鼻子
Just like we talked about. Right on the nose.
很好 你要给妈妈看绝招吗?
Good girl. Now, do you wanna show Mommy your cool trick?
-好啊 -好的
-Yes. -Okay.
记得我们之前说过的 手掌要这样伸直
Remember what we talked about. Keep your palms straight out like this.
好吗?手要伸直
Okay? Keep your hand straight.
举起来
Put it up.
真乖
Good girl.
-天啊 -很好!
-Oh, my goodness. -Yeah!
太棒了
That was so good.
我们本来要带她出去骑马 布莱迪已经出去了
Yeah, we were about to take her out for a ride. Brady's already out there.
转几圈就可以
It's just in circles.
如果你同意的话
If that's okay with you.
我当然同意了 你想骑小马吗?麦蒂
Of course it's okay with me. Do you wanna ride a pony, Maddy?
-你想? -我想!
-You do? -Yes!
我们去骑马
Let's do it.
快看 妈妈!
Look, Mommy!
我看到了
I see.
我在骑小马
I'm riding a pony.
真棒 亲爱的
Good job, honey.
-准备好了吗? -快看 妈妈
-Ready for it? -Look, Mommy.
你骑得真棒
You're doing such a good job.
那两匹马好大
Both of those are big.
她比你大 所以马也更大一点
She's a big girl, and she's on a bigger pony.
-那是匹大马 -那是匹大马
-It's a horse. -That's a horse.
-其他的也都是大马 -你只看到这一匹小马吗?
-All of the other ones are horses. -This is the only pony that you see?
对啊
Yep.
好玩吗?
You having fun?
你表现得很好
You're doing such a good job.
情趣屋和爱之家
The Porn House and The Loving House.
一个屋檐下 梦想破灭
In one, a dream is dashed.
另一个屋檐下 正在发生可怕的悲剧
In the other, a horrible tragedy is taking place.
生命过早地终结
A life ending prematurely.
而我呢?我只负责掸掉那些生活碎片
And me? Just here to dust the debris off both.
-为了最低工资 我要… -麦蒂睡了吗?
-For minimum wage, I get to-- -Maddy down?
睡了 布莱迪睡了吗?
Yep. Is Brady down?
睡了
Yeah.
宝拉睡了吗?
Paula down?
没有 她在进行夜间绘画
No. She is night painting.
-夜间绘画 -也就是说她会打开你的工作灯
-Night painting. -Which means that she has your work light
还会把你的椒盐脆饼干一扫而空
and she's raided your pretzels.
好吧 宝拉
All right, Paula.
她是不是…
Oh, is she...?
好吧 我不想多管闲事 但是…
Okay, because, and I don't wanna pry, but...
我无意中听到了她的房♥子有问题
I overheard that maybe there's an issue with her house.
没事的 我解决了
Oh, no, yeah, I sorted it out.
你确定吗?我很乐意帮你们
You're sure? Because, if I can help, I'm happy to.
我都解决了 谢谢你
I sorted it all out, thank you.
你妈妈全靠你照顾吗?
Are you the only person looking after your mom?
你♥爸♥爸不…
Like is your dad...?
我爸不照顾我妈
My dad isn't.
好吧 你没有兄弟姐妹?
All right. And no siblings?
没有 只有我
Nope. Just me.
独自照顾她一定很难吧
That must be tough. I mean, being all alone with her.
什么?不 他什么都跟我说了 我们还有得玩呢 小肖恩
What? No. He told me everything. We're gonna have a blast, Sean-y.
好吧 真是…
Okay. That's-- Oh.
你♥爸♥妈是不是婚姻很幸福 也很正常?
Like, what, are your parents happily married and normal?
现在我可不能告诉你了
Well, now I can't tell you.
你♥爸♥妈就是婚姻幸福 也很正常
Your parents are happily married and normal.
对 他们退休了 一年中大部分时间 都住在纽波特比奇
Yeah, they're retired, and they live in Newport Beach most of the year.
-太棒了 -还不错
-That's awesome. -Yeah.
我希望…你能让我帮你
You know, I wish... that you would let me help you.
你就在帮我啊
You are helping me.
-你帮了我很多 -好吧
-You're helping me so much. -Okay.
我给布莱迪和麦蒂找个保姆 我带你出去吃晚餐吧
Well, let me get a sitter for Brady and Maddy and take you out to dinner.
-你想带我去吃晚餐? -对啊
-You wanna take me to dinner? -I do.
我想带你去看电影 我想给你买♥♥胸花
I wanna take you to a movie. I wanna get you a corsage.
内特 你是…
Nate, you're...
Aw...
抱歉
Sorry.
你是个很好的人 我说真的
You're a really, really good guy. I mean that.
真的
You are.
但你只是在施舍我
But I'm your charity case.
这不是施舍
It's not charity.
好吗?你是…你是我的客人
Right? You're-- You're my guest.
我就是在受你施舍
I am charity.
我就是 我吃你的 住你的 你给我提供食宿还有热水
I am. I mean, you feed me, house me, board me, hot-water me.
因为有你
You are the only difference
我们今晚才会睡在床上 而不是大街上
between us sleeping in a bed and sleeping on the street tonight.
我只是不知道要以什么身份 跟你去吃晚饭
Yeah, I just don't know how I could go to dinner with you
坐在你对面 和你分享开胃菜
and sit across the table from you and share an appetizer,
因为我们之间不平等
because it's not equal between us.
我不太在乎这些东西 我只是…
I don't really care about that stuff. I just...
我觉得你喜欢我
I think you like me,
我也知道我喜欢你
and I know I like you.
这就是平等的
That's equal.
对吗?
Right?
我觉得我现在接纳不了任何人
I don't think I can be with anybody right now.
-抱歉 等我一下 -要我和你一起去吗?
-Sorry, give me a second. -You want me to come with you?
不用了
That's okay.
嘿!
Hey!
我给你这里的地址 是因为我有法律义务
I gave you this address because I was legally obligated to.
-但这绝不是邀请 -我要跟你谈谈 可以吗?
-In no way was this an invitation. -I need to talk to you. Okay?
-谈什么? -一切都好吧?
-About what? -Everything okay out here?
没事 我马上就说完
Yeah, I'm fine. I'll just be a minute.
嗨 很抱歉打扰了 我是肖恩
Hi, sorry to disturb, man. I'm Sean.
内特 我们已经见过几次面了 最近一次是在麦蒂的派对上
Nate. We've met a number of times, actually, most recently at Maddy's party.
我不…你平时会让人印象深刻吗?
I don't... Are you usually memorable?
-肖恩 -怎么了?
-Sean. -What?
你进去吧 我不会说太久 谢谢
Um, you can go inside. I won't be long. Thank you.
-我没事 -如果有需要就喊我
-I'm fine. -Give me a holler if you need anything.
喊一声就骑上你的骏马
Oh, yeah, just give a holler, on your trusty steed.
你有病吗?别说了
What the fuck is your problem? Stop.
很高兴认识你 肖恩
It's great to meet you. Sean.
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表