剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
-对不起 我… -迟到了半小时
-I'm sorry. I'm-- -A half hour late.
我知道 手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥ 我转错了弯 对不起
I know. I didn't have any signal and missed my turn. I'm sorry.
打扫时间再安排吧
We'll reschedule.
我4点前可以打扫完 女士 我很利索 打扫得也干净
I can be done by00, ma'am. I'm fast and I'm good.
我宁愿你改天再来
I'd really rather you come back another time
做事毛手马脚 把清洁用品扔得到处都是
than do a shoddy job and throw a bunch of cleaning products around.
我明白 我不会让你失望
I understand. I won't disappoint you.
我们这周末要去纽约 冰箱里的东西都丢掉
We're in NYC this weekend. Everything in the fridge can go
这样我回来时家里不会是 满满的一股康普茶味 明白吗?
so my whole house doesn't smell like kombucha when I get back. Got it?
冰箱 明白
The fridge. I got it.
我们会堆肥 垃圾桶上贴着“堆肥” 你识字吗?还是我带你去认认?
We compost. The bin is labeled "compost." Can you read or should I show you?
我识字
I can read.
老天 把他们接进来 我跟她说
Oh, God. Just put them on. I'll talk to her.
告诉他们 那些条款就是胡扯
Tell them those terms are bullshit.
好
Okay.
(没有服务 搜索中)
(没有服务 搜索中)
时间紧张 我就该让你改天来的
Tick-tock. Should have rescheduled.
妈妈
Mommy.
这是一顶王冠
It's a tiara.
妈妈 你没事吧?
Mommy, are you okay?
-你没事吧? -你没事吧 妈妈?
-Are you okay? -Are you okay, Mommy?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
嘿
Hey.
你怎么躺在地板上?
Why are you on the floor?
怎么回事?
Oh, what happened?
我听到“咚”的一声 你应该是晕倒了
I heard a thunk. I think you fainted.
还是你是个瘾君子?
Or are you a drug addict?
不是
Uh, no. Um...
真的很抱歉 我今天没吃早饭 我没事
I'm so sorry. I skipped breakfast this morning. I'm fine.
好 那你先等等 别太快起身
Okay, well, just hold on. Don't get up fast.
靠
Fuck.
好
Okay.
能量棒
Balance bar.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个房♥间真漂亮
This room is so nice.
老天 我有个女儿 她肯定会喜欢 你的孩子多大了?
Gosh, I've got a daughter and she would love this. How old is your kid?
我没有孩子
I don't have children.
这不是婴儿房♥吗?
Isn't this a nursery?
对 这屋子是装饰过的
Yeah, it's staged.
我们想卖♥♥掉这房♥子 所以詹姆斯装饰了一下
We're getting ready to sell the house. So, uh... James had it staged.
Oh.
那个…
Well...
我不是想催你 但是…
Not to be a task master, but...
Mm-hm.
当然 没问题 我马上就完成
Obviously. Of course. I'm almost done too.
只剩下这个房♥间 所以…
I just have this room left and...
这个房♥间和草坪家具
This room and all the lawn furniture.
(没有服务 搜索中)
(13个未接来电 妈)
Shit.
可恶
您的电♥话♥已经被转至 自动语♥音♥留言系统
Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system.
您的电♥话♥已经被转至 自动语♥音♥留言系统
Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system.
麦蒂?
Maddy?
麦蒂 你在里面吗?麦蒂?
Maddy, are you in here? Maddy?
妈 你听不到我给你打电♥话♥吗? 搞什么?
Mom, can't you hear me calling? What the fuck?
给我打电♥话♥?明明是我给你 打了无数次电♥话♥
Calling me? It was me that was calling you many, many times.
-好 麦蒂呢? -我有自己的生活 你知道吗?
-Okay. Where is Maddy? -I have a life of my own, you know?
我不能一整天都看孩子 我有事要做 我自己的工作 好吗?
I can't be watching children all day. I have work to do. My own work, okay?
贝塞尔 你在里面吗?开门!
Basil, are you in here? Open the door!
你肯定喜欢进去跟他聊聊 我明白你对他的那种态度了
I bet you'd like to get in there with him. I see how you act around him.
总是跟他调情 卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
Always flirting with him, sticking your little titties out.
你在说什么?麦蒂呢?
What the fuck are you talking about? Where is Maddy?
-我正睡着呢 老天 -你为什么就不能为我开心?
-I'm taking a nap. Jesus. -Why can't you be happy for me?
她不在里面
She's not here.
为我能吸引像他这样的优质男人开心
That I can still attract a quality man like him.
-好了 她人呢? -我们联♥系♥不上你
-Okay, where is she? -We couldn't reach you
你妈妈太累 所以我们打给肖恩 让他把孩子接走了
and your mom got tired, so we called Sean to get her.
你从未见识过我的潜力 我飞得正高呢
You have never seen my potential. I am soaring on the cliff.
阳光照耀在我身上 我的内心充满了光明!
The sun beams towards me. It fills me with light!
她没事 好好的 她睡着了
She's fine. She's all right. She's asleep.
我给她洗了澡
We did bath time.
她吃了黄油面
She had buttered noodles.
你饿吗?
You hungry?
晚饭快好了
Dinner's almost ready.
爱尔兰炖菜
Irish stew.
靠!
Fuck!
我今天没喝酒 拜托
I haven't had a drink today. Come on.
亚历克斯
Alex.
我在努力
I'm trying here.
嘿
Hey.
我不会留下来吃晚饭 我要带麦蒂走
I'm not staying for dinner. I'm getting Maddy and I'm leaving.
我今天去参加了戒酒会
I went to a meeting today.
伊森带我去的
Ethan took me.
好 那真…
Okay. That's...
你能坐下来吗?
Could you please sit?
好啊 那我们就乱来!
-All right. Let's make a fucking mess!
靠!
Fuck!
你得吃点东西
You need to eat.
拜托
Come on.
我没想到麦蒂会在你妈妈那里
I'm surprised Maddy was at your mom's.
宝拉终于吃药了吗?还是…
Is Paula finally on meds, or...?
她本来只需要照看麦蒂几个小时
She was only supposed to be there a couple of hours.
你知道我有多爱宝拉
You know how much I love Paula.
真的 但…把麦蒂交给她?
I do, but... leaving Maddy with her?
我以为我们说好了的
I thought we had an agreement.
我妈照看她一小段时间还是可以的
My mom's good with her for short periods of time.
她们…会跳舞或创作艺术
They, um... dance around or do art projects.
我过去的时候 就她一个人
She was alone when I got there.
在玩电子烟 看电视上播的铁笼赛
Playing with a vape and watching a cage match on TV.
Mm.
你去哪了?谁都找不到你
Where were you? Nobody could find you.
我在费舍尔岛找到了一份工作 那里手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
I got a job on Fisher Island, and I didn't have service.
工作?
A job?
你怎么工作?谁来照看麦蒂?
How are you gonna work? Who's gonna watch Maddy?
你妈可不行
Not your mom.
我会想出办法 肖恩 这是我的事 好吗?
I'll figure it out. It's my business, Sean, okay?
Hmm.
你能吃点吗?
Could you eat a little?
你这样我很受伤
You're hurting my feelings.
我不想吃你做的炖菜 好吗?
I'm not eating your fucking stew, okay?
你别再让我吃了
Stop asking.
好吧
All right.
你真的吓到我了
You're officially freaking me out.
大半夜的玩失踪?
Going AWOL in the middle of the night?
把我的孩子交给一个疯子照顾 让她置身险境?
Leaving my child in a dangerous situation with a batshit crazy person?
你觉得这样没问题吗?
I mean, are you feeling okay?
-这不好笑 不要这么做 -怎样?
-That's not funny. Don't do that. -What?
我不是疯子 是你因为一些脏盘子
I'm not insane. You're the one that woke me up in a rage
激怒我 然后照墙上砸了个洞
over some dirty dishes and punched a hole in the wall.
我当时喝多了 有些过激
I drank too much. I went too far.
我过激了 对不起
I went too far, I'm sorry.
我昨晚从麦蒂的头发里 挑出了玻璃渣
I picked glass out of Maddy's hair last night.
我不是故意把盘子 砸到离她那么近的地方
I didn't mean for it to be that close to her.
嘿 我永远不会伤害她 你知道的
Hey, I would never hurt her, you know that.
我不知道
I don't know that.
你现在是认真的吗?
You serious right now?
好 那你有什么打算?
Okay, what's the plan here?
你要去哪?
Where are you gonna go? Hmm?
账单都是我在付
I pay all the bills.
让你和我的朋友一起玩
Let you hang out with my friends,
我让你搬进我的拖车里 你喝我的啤酒 吃我的食物
I let you move into my trailer, you drink my beer, eat my food.
我让你占我的便宜
I let you mooch off me.
我为你做了一切
I do everything for you.
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表