剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
-Today, no. We can't do that today. -Yeah!
两个人就能搬动那个雕塑
It takes two to lift that sculpture.
你帮我 我们两个互相帮助
You help me and we scratch each other's back.
对 因为这就是今天的目标 妈妈 嗨 你是路易斯吗?
Right, because that's what today's about, Mom. Hi. Are you Luis?
我是亚历克斯 很高兴见到你 这是我母亲宝拉
I'm Alex, it's very nice to meet you. This is my mother, Paula.
你好 路易斯
Hola, Luis. Ooh!
好的 这边
Okay. This way.
你可以别这样吗?
-Can you not, please?
房♥客需要知道这里只是应急的住所
Guest understands this is an emergency shelter.
不是自己的家
It is not your home.
房♥客需要知道工资条每周提交一次
Guest understands pay stubs are to be submitted weekly.
任何收入或子女抚养上的改变 必须立刻上报
Any change of income or child support must be reported immediately.
房♥客需要知道不能带客人过夜
Guest understands overnight visitors are not allowed.
房♥客需要知道可能会有随机尿检
Guest understands random urinalysis may be requested.
-你是说我要尿在杯子里? -一半居民是近期无家可归的人
-Did you say I have to pee in a cup? -Half the residents are recently homeless.
另外一半是最近刚被放出来的
The other half are recently released from jail.
所以这个区域有禁毒禁酒的政策
So we have a strict no drugs or alcohol policy here.
所以这里是中途之家?
So this is a halfway house?
-被假释的人住在这里吗? -这里的情况很复杂 女士
-Are there people on parole living here? -Well, it's a lot of things, mama.
县里只有补贴性住房♥ 在这里和这里签字 好吗?
Only subsidized housing in the county. You sign here and here, okay?
等我们一下
Just give us a second.
我很喜欢这里 这房♥子结构很稳固
I love it. It's got great bones.
我不能让麦蒂住这里 让她和有前科的人做邻居
I can't bring Maddy here with ex-cons living next door to us.
瞎扯
Bullshit.
我们只需要把这里装点一下 就可以了 我来帮你
We just need to brighten it up. That's all. I will help you.
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
我们买♥♥些家里摆的植物
We'll get some house plants.
我们去拉里那里 把我妈妈的旧家具拉过来
We'll go by Larry's and get Mom's old furniture.
我会让贝塞尔把我的画拿过来
I'll have Basil drop off my paints.
我会在麦蒂的床边画上 画上猴子和向日葵的壁画!
I'll paint a mural over Maddy's bed, of monkeys and sunflowers!
我们可以把阳光带进这地方
You know, we'll just bring the sunshine right in.
这里会变成不折不扣的女孩公♥寓♥
It'll be a real girl pad.
一切都会好的
It'll be okay.
我需要你填好这些表格 妈妈
I just need you to fill in these forms, Mom.
-今晚七点之前我要交上去 -小菜一碟
-I have to turn them in by 7 tonight. -Piece of cake.
直着走到土路那里
Just keep going straight until you hit the dirt road.
我知道 我是在这条路上学会开车的 妈妈
I know. I learned how to drive on this road, Mom.
真的吗?我都不记得了
Really? I don't remember that.
拉里开着他的福特野马教我的
Larry taught me in his Bronco.
我们住在这里的时候 你不是在上中学吗?
Weren't you in middle school when we lived out here?
不是 我在这里参加了初中毕业舞会
Nope. I got picked up for my junior prom out here.
-毕业那年 我们去了克雷格那里 -克雷格?
-In my senior year, we went to Craig's. -Craig?
对 他住在水库边 养了一只宠物雪貂
Yeah. He lived down by the reservoir, and he had a pet ferret.
Oh.
克雷格 天啊 但说起来…
Craig. Shit, but you know...
拉里是个好人
Larry was a good guy.
他总是想拴住我 真是可怜
Always trying to pin me down. Poor thing.
要让他跟那个方尖碑告别可能很难
It might be hard for him to part with the obelisk,
所以我来起头吧
so let me take the lead on that.
人们对自己的艺术品总是很难割舍的
You know, people get really attached to their art.
我们还要把外婆的家具拉走 这是我们来这里的原因
We also have to get Grandma's furniture, which is the reason that we're here.
对 我看起来怎么样?
Yeah, yeah. So how do I look?
我的宝贝露得多不多?
Are my girls too out?
你看起来很好
You look good.
-Oh!
该死!
Oh, shit!
-很好 小鬼 -天啊!搞什么!
-Good job, squirt. -Oh, my God! What the hell!
威克特有点鲁莽 对不起 这是他打招呼的方式
Sorry about Wicket. That's the way he says hi.
嗨 拉里
Hi, Larry.
你是亚历克斯吗?
Is that Alex?
天啊 姑娘 你都长这么大了!
Holy shit, sister, you're all grown up!
嗨 拉里
Hi, Larry.
宝拉 看看你
Paula, would you look at you, huh?
-时间过得真快 -你孙子真可爱
-It's been a minute. -Cute grandson.
威克特?不 他是我儿子
Wicket? Oh, no, that's my son.
你儿子?
Your son?
对啊 我家添了几个新成员 他们和自己的妈妈在一起呢
Yeah, I got a couple of new additions running around. They're with their mom.
在上面!
Up there!
打个招呼 佩特尔!
Say hi, Petal!
她看上去真像个贱♥货♥
She looks like a fucking bitch.
宝拉
Oh, Paula.
你们娘俩儿终于想拿回旧家具了 是吗?
So you ladies finally want your old furniture back, huh?
在谷仓里
It's in the barn.
嘿 是这样的 拉里 恐怕我要把方尖碑拿走
Hey, look, Lar, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take the obelisk.
方尖碑是什么?
What's an obelisk?
你45岁生日的时候 我给你做的青铜雕塑
The bronze statue that I made for you when you turned 45.
那个很大、很尖的东西
Oh.
It's a big, pointy thing.
Oh. Oh.
-你说的是那个大屌♥雕塑吗? -就是那个
-You mean the big dick sculpture? -That's the one.
那是个方尖碑 那是古代太阳神的象征 拉里
It's an obelisk. It's the ancient symbol of the sun god, Ra.
好吧 那个也放谷仓里了
Yeah. I got that in the barn too.
你把它放在谷仓里?
You keep it in the barn?
那是我早期很重要的作品
That's a really important early work of mine.
佩特尔放进去的 我得腾出点地方来
Well, Petal moved in. I had to make some space.
把车子开到谷仓门前 好吗 孩子?
Pull the truck up to the barn door, will you, kiddo?
佩特尔 这算哪门子的名字
Petal, that's not a name.
嘿 这是我的旧垒球棒
Hey, it's my old softball bat.
他跟我说永远不会再婚
He told me that he would never get married again,
他真是狗改不了吃屎
that he was too set in his ways.
你这么在乎干吗 妈妈? 你俩都分开十年了
Why do you care, Mom? You guys broke up a decade ago.
我不明白你为什么生气
I don't understand why you're upset.
如果他要打破自己愚蠢的婚姻守则 那也应该是为了我
If he was gonna break his stupid marriage rule, it should have been for me.
-这些都是我以前的日记 -我真是丧尸了理智
-These are all my old journals. -My ass was completely out in the wind.
把我整个艺术工作室搬进他家
Moving my whole art studio into his house.
还有你女儿
And your daughter.
-她那么年轻 -贝塞尔也是 妈妈
-She's so young. -So is Basil, Mom.
太好了 妈妈
This is great. Mom.
-天啊 -我找到了
-My God. -I found it.
-真不敢相信 他把东西放在这里 -这能装进车里吗?
-I can't believe he left it here. -Is this gonna fit in the truck?
Wow.
-这根屌♥比我记忆中大 -你瞎了吗?
-That dick's bigger than I remember. -Are you blind?
这个东西和阴♥茎♥一点都不像
Nothing about that looks like a penis.
来吧 亚历克斯 你抬蛋蛋 我来抬鸡鸡
Come on, Alex. You lift by the balls. I'll take the shaft.
-蛋蛋是这里吗? -是的
-Is this the balls right here? -Yep.
谢谢你帮忙 妈妈
Thanks for the help, Mom.
我们可以走了吗?
Can we go now?
-你很没礼貌 -没礼貌?
-You're being very rude. -Rude?
我快没有时间找到真爱了 亚历克斯
What I am is running out of time to find love, Alex,
因为我浪费时间在那个小丑身上了
because I wasted time on that clown.
嘿 妈妈…
Hey, Mom...
我们要把你的艺术品送去画廊去了
we're about to drop your art at a gallery.
你是一名艺术工作者
You're a working artist.
生活很好 你也很好
Life's good. You're good.
你说得对
You're right.
好样的
There she goes.
我们拯救方尖碑于庸俗之辈手中
We're rescuing the obelisk from the philistines,
现在我们要送去给那些成功人士观赏
and now we're gonna deliver it to superior people.
你要向那个好人挥手道别
Mm-hm. You're gonna wave goodbye to this nice man
因为他十年里 一直保存着你的东西 好吗?
who stored your stuff for an entire decade, yep?
穿个胸罩吧 贱♥人♥
Put a bra on, bitch.
你可以现在填我的表格吗?
Can you please fill out my form now?
要写上我是个好妈妈 我很稳定 也有能力
Write that I'm a good mom, that I'm stable and able,
能够照顾好麦蒂
that I take good care of Maddy.
举个例子 签上字 就可以了 拜托了 这件事很重要
Give an example, sign it, that's it. Please, this is very important.
我要晚上七点以前交给法庭 不然我可能会失去麦蒂
I have to turn this into court by 7 p.m. or I could lose Maddy.
嘿
Hey.
-你想让我说什么? -说我是个好妈妈
-What do you want me to say? -That I'm a good mom.
我把麦蒂照顾得很好
That I take great care of Maddy.
如果再加上肖恩有虐待行为 那就很有帮助了
If you add that Sean is abusive, that would be helpful.
肖恩?
Sean?
情感虐待也是虐待
Emotional abuse is abuse.
这是什么意思?情感怎么会虐待人?
What does that even mean? How can emotions be abused?
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表