剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
价值女佣!
Value Maids!
价值女佣!
Value Maids!
价值女佣!你好!
Value Maids! Hello!
我当然来工作了 我准时准点来的
Of course I'm at work. I show up to work on time.
你是哪个女佣?
Which girl is this?
亚历克斯 3450阿德莫尔
Alex. 3450 Ardmore.
好的 你别着急 我看看我的手♥机♥
Okay, keep your pants on. I'll check my phone.
果然 她忘记我们要去了 这是常有的事
Yep. She forgot we were coming. Happens sometimes.
好吧 那她今天会付我钱吗?
Okay, well, is she gonna pay me for today?
为什么付你钱?你都没打扫她的房♥子
Why would she do that? She ain't getting her house cleaned.
你不会就这样把我的戴森还回来吧?
You're not returning my Dyson like that, are you?
尤兰达 我承担不起今天被耍 不行
Yolanda, I can't afford to get stiffed today. I can't.
我来打扫是花了钱的
Showing up for this cost me
因为我要付油费和托儿所的费用
because I had to pay for gas, and for daycare.
-我今天不能白跑一趟 -冷静一下
-I'm not taking a loss on today. -Calm your tits.
我看看安排
Let me see what I got.
好吧
All right.
格拉斯顿伯里19号♥ 中午12点
19 Glastonbury, 12 noon.
本来是卡特琳娜打扫 但她不想工作
That's Catalina's clean, but that girl don't wanna work.
好极了
Great.
等一下 还是算了
Wait. Never mind.
这个是五小时的打扫时间 这样你就超过30小时了
That's a five-hour clean. That's gonna take you over your 30 hours.
那就超过30小时吧
So put me over 30 hours.
-不行 你知道规定的 -我直说吧
-No, you know the rules. -So let me get this straight.
你限制我们打扫30小时 但如果有客户放我们鸽子
You cap us at 30 hours, but if a client stands us up,
你都不补偿我们浪费的 时间和金钱吗?
you're not gonna compensate us for the time and money that we've wasted?
抱歉 规定就是规定
Sorry. Rules are rules.
尤兰达 你胡扯!我来工作了 你就该给我工作 该死!
Yolanda, this is bullshit! I showed up for work and you owe me work. Fuck!
好吧 谢谢你打来 小妞
-Okay. Thanks for calling, mama.
嗨 需要帮忙吗?
Hi, can I help you?
嗨 女士 能看出来你要出门了 所以我快点说
Hi, ma'am, I can see that you're on your way out, so I'm gonna be super quick.
你的保洁是价值女佣 对吗?
You use Value Maids cleaning service, right?
是的 但她们今天下午才过来 怎么了?
Yeah, they're coming this afternoon. Why?
我叫亚历克斯 换我来打扫你的房♥子吧
My name is Alex, and I would like to clean your house instead.
-不用了 谢谢 -10美元一小时 现金结账
-Yeah, no thanks. -I'll do it for $10 an hour, cash.
-有什么隐藏条件吗? -没有
-What's the catch? -No catch.
你只会花更少的钱得到更好的清洁
You get a much better clean at a much cheaper rate,
而我会拿到几张现金
and I'm gonna get some cash in hand.
你只需给价值女佣打电♥话♥ 取消预约 我就马上开始
Just call Value Maids, cancel your clean, and I'll start right away.
-好吧 -谢谢
-Okay. -Thank you.
格拉斯顿伯里19号♥的主家 是一对已婚夫妇
The owners of 19 Glastonbury were a married couple
他们完全各过各的
who lived completely separate lives.
他们的食物分开放
Their food was separate.
床单是分开放的
Their linens were separate.
鞋也是分开放的
Separate shoes.
椅子也是不一样的
Separate chairs.
就连卧室也是分开的
Even their bedrooms were separate.
他们各自有情趣抽屉
With separate sex drawers.
他的抽屉里是色情杂♥志♥ 里面都是光洁的阴♥部♥和假奶♥子♥
His with his porn magazines full of hairless vaginas and fake tits.
她的抽屉里则是牛仔题材的爱情小说
Hers with her romance novels about cowboys.
赤膊牛仔
Shirtless cowboys.
在马上的、在暴风雨中的 在仙人掌旁的赤膊牛仔
Shirtless on a horse, shirtless in a storm, shirtless by a cactus.
在这所房♥子里 婚姻是交战双方的停战
Marriage was an armistice between two dueling parties in this house.
双方都躲在墙后 都幻想着其他人
Each hiding behind their walls. Each dreaming of someone else.
(50美元)
(麦蒂的靴子)
(35.01美元)
(卫生棉条)
(26.01美元)
(托儿所)
(儿科医生自付费)
(电♥话♥费 食物)
嘿 你不用敲门的
Hey. You don't have to knock.
好吧
Okay.
你要喝咖啡吗?我刚煮了一壶
Do you want some coffee? I just made a fresh pot.
-我很快就走 -好吧
-I'm gonna be in and out. -Okay.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
我妈说给过我一个文件夹 里面是银行信息还有抵押贷款文件
There's a folder my mom said she gave me with her bank and mortgage papers in it.
你找它干吗?你♥妈♥的♥房♥子出问题了?
What do you need that for? Something wrong with your mom's house?
对 有租户把贝塞尔当成了房♥东
Yes. There's tenants that are paying rent to Basil,
如果不能证明房♥主是她 我就不能赶他们出去
and I can't kick them out without proof that she owns it.
-需要我帮忙吗? -你想帮我吗 肖恩?
-Can I help? -Oh, you wanna help me, Sean?
对 我想 但是…对不起
Yeah. I do. And-- I'm sorry.
我都不知道要道歉多少次
I don't know how many times I have to apologize.
你害我丢了住处
I lost my apartment because of you.
我知道
I know.
那是个意外 好吗?这是常有的事
It was a slip. Okay? It happens.
-那天晚些时候我就去戒酒会了 -那天晚些时候我无家可归了
-I was in a meeting later that same day. -I was homeless later that same day.
-我妈妈这次也是 -我之前跟你说的是真心话
-And this time, my mom was too. -I meant what I said.
你们住活动房♥屋 我睡车里
You take the trailer. I'll sleep in the car.
我永远不会回这里住
I will never live here again.
亚历克斯 你能别这样了吗?
Alex, can you stop a minute? Hmm?
嘿 我们能聊聊吗?
Hey, can we talk?
为了住到费舍尔岛 我费了很大的力气
I worked so hard to get a Fisher Island address,
这样麦蒂就能上那里的幼儿园了
so that Maddy could go to that preschool.
因为你 我们几乎失去了一切
We almost lost everything because of you.
内特一定盼着 把他的地址填进你的表格
I'm sure that Nate was eager to stick his address on your forms.
-好吧 -我不想让她跟那家伙住在一起
-Okay. -I don't want her living with that guy.
-她会搞不清楚的 -不清楚好人是什么样子?
-It's gonna confuse her. -About what a nice guy acts like?
你想让我戒酒 我戒完酒就是这样 宝贝!
You know, you wanted me sober. Well, this is me sober, baby!
我就是个烂人 会出各种问题
I'm a fucked-up person, and it's gonna be messy,
但我这样做是为了你和麦蒂
but I'm doing this for you and Maddy.
-我不应该闯进… -你想着麦蒂就可以
-I should not have broken... -Just do it for Maddy.
…那房♥子里找你 但我是在找你
...into that house looking for you, but I was looking for you.
-好的 -亚历克斯!
-Okay. -Alex!
-听着 我离不开你 -别说了 住嘴!
-Look, I can't do this without you. -Stop, just stop. Stop! Stop!
好吗?否则还有什么意义呢?
Okay? Otherwise, what's the fucking point?
只有你真正了解我 只有你知道我是什么样的人
You're the only person that really knows me, that knows what I come from.
好吗?所以我们适合在一起!
Okay? That's why we work!
亚历克斯!
Alex!
-所以我们适合在一起 好吗? -别说了
-That's why we work. Okay? -Stop.
-我要走了 -我们有着同样的创伤
-I'm leaving. -We're damaged the same way.
我们是家人!
We're family!
好了 妈妈 我们去吧
All right, Mom, let's do this.
Mm.
等我一下 这种地方会让我想吐
Give me a second. These places make me nauseous.
Mm.
我觉得你没事
I think you're good.
我的亲生女儿怎么会这么无趣呢?
How did a daughter of mine end up so square?
跟傻子没什么两样
You're basically a trapezoid.
-傻和无趣是不一样的 -无趣的人当然知道
-A trapezoid is not a square. -Only a square would know that.
这是中餐菜单
This is a Chinese food menu.
很抱歉
I am sorry about that.
这是实验报告
This is a lab report.
尿检的
Urinalysis.
你说这是你的银行信息和文件
You said this was your bank and important documents.
我觉得…我搞错文件夹了
I think... this is a different folder.
这里还有蒙大拿美术学院的 录取通知书
I've got an acceptance letter from Montana College of Fine Arts here.
-你还留着我的录取通知书? -我是你妈妈
-You kept my acceptance letter? -I'm your mother.
你本来会是兰利家第一个大学生
You were gonna be the first Langley to go to college.
(欢迎入学!)
很抱歉 这里没有和抵押贷款有关的文件
I'm sorry. There's nothing in here pertaining to a mortgage.
她的房♥子重新贷款了大概40多次
Uh, she's refinanced her house probably 40 times.
你能在系统里查一下她吗?
Is there any way that you could just look her up in your system?
你有驾照或者国家发行的身份证吗 兰利女士?
Do you have a license or state-issued ID, Miss Langley?
没有
Nope.
-没有驾照吗? -他们会让我靠边停车
-No license? -They pull you over.
在那台机器里查我的信息
They look you up in that machine.
不会
No.
不会
No.
护照?或者社保卡呢?
How about a passport? A social security card?
出生证明呢?
Birth certificate?
她的钱包和她大部分东西 都让他丈夫开房♥车带走了
Her wallet and most of her stuff is actually in an RV with her husband,
他失踪了
and he's gone missing.
他只是去撒撒气 几天以后就会回来
He's just blowing off some steam. He'll be back in a few days.
我们只需她的抵押贷款复印件 这样就能
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表