剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
and Sean is trying to evolve.
-好吧 我能不能用你的车 妈妈? -当然能 孩子
-Okay, can I use your truck or not, Mom? -Sure, kiddo.
-做什么用? -天啊 我明天要搬家
-What for? -For the love of God, I'm moving tomorrow.
天啊 这是什么味道?
Holy shit, what is that smell?
污水 闯进来的占屋者 或者被下令搬离
Sewage. Squatters break in, or tenants who get evicted
但在断水断电后 依旧住在这里的租客
but stay after the water and electric is off.
他们还一直在用马桶 脏到家的王八蛋
Keep using the toilet too. Foul-ass motherfuckers.
-我要吐了 -用嘴呼吸
-I'm gonna be sick. -Breathe through your mouth.
你先摸清楚情况 我去拿湿式吸尘器和工具
You get the lay of the land. I'm gonna get the wet-vac and supplies.
该死
Fuck.
嘿!新来的 你在哪?
Hey! New girl, where you at?
我在这里 有小孩曾在这里占屋
I'm in here. A kid was squatting here.
-谁会这样对孩子? -塑造性格嘛
-Who the fuck would do this to a child? -It's character-building.
我们来分配一下吧
Let's divvy this up.
我比较擅长除尘 所以卧室交给我
Dusting's where I shine, so I'll take bedrooms.
-你负责厨房♥和卫生间 -为什么我要打扫最脏的房♥间?
-You take the kitchen and the bathroom. -Why do I get the worst rooms?
你是新来的
You're new.
不 他发私信给我 “要做♥爱♥吗?”
No, he DM'd me, "DTF?"
Huh?
不行 因为他妈妈长得像 《哈利波特》里的家养小精灵
Huh? No, 'cause his old lady looks like a house elf in Harry Potter.
我知道
I know.
没人会打迷你高尔夫 他是同性恋! 是真的
No one plays mini golf, he's gay! I'm telling you.
我等下回给你
I'm gonna have to call you back.
你没事吧 菜鸟?
You okay, newbie?
掌握不好火候吗 主厨?
Can't handle the heat, chef?
我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
那就别干了 我跟尤兰达说
So quit. I'll tell Yolanda.
我不能
I can't quit.
那就继续干 反正马桶自己不会变干净
Then don't quit. Either way, toilet's not gonna clean itself.
(去你♥妈♥的♥)
(福利婊)
(没人在意)
(去死吧)
(白人垃圾)
(接受吧 流泪装惨)
(你一定会输)
狗♥娘♥养♥的 你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Son of a bitch, are you fucking kidding me?
抱歉!可以停车吗?
Sorry! Do you mind if I get out?
可以给这位单身父亲拿杯喝的吗?
Could we get a drink for this single dad over here?
天啊 你真是帮大忙…
Jesus Christ, you're really helping...
麦蒂在哪?
Where the fuck is Maddy?
-该死 -麦蒂在哪?
-Shit. -Where is Maddy?
-是亚历克斯拉塞尔 停止所有娱乐 -跟我说话 麦蒂在哪?
-It's Alex Russell. All fun must cease. -Talk to me. Where's Maddy?
放松 她和我妈妈在一起
Relax. She's with my mom.
你为什么带着吸尘器?
Why do you have a vacuum?
-你喝醉了吗? -我正努力喝醉呢
-Are you drunk? -I'm working on it.
-你一直在外边骑车吗? -所以呢?
-And you've been out all day biking? -So?
所以麦蒂在和你妈妈 坐在沙发上看《危险边缘》吗?
So Maddy's with your mom, on the couch, watching Jeopardy?
不 她们在看《命运之轮》
No, no, no. They watch Wheel of Fortune.
-你觉得很好笑吗? -是这样…
-This is funny to you? -Well...
你开什么玩笑 肖恩? 要是她生病怎么办?
Are you kidding me, Sean? What if she got sick?
要是她受伤怎么办? 要是她需要去急诊室呢?
What if she got hurt? What if she needed to go to the ER?
我妈妈会带她去
My mom would take her.
你大半个童年时期 都对奥施康定上瘾的妈妈?
Your mom that spent half your childhood addicted to Oxy?
她照顾你女儿?说话啊 肖恩!
That's taking care of our daughter? Talk to me, Sean!
我妈妈没嗑药
My mom's sober.
-我不明白! -你不明白什么?
-I don't get it! -What don't you get?
麦蒂只是个孩子
Maddy's a fucking baby.
她生命里每一秒都和我一起度过
She's been with me for every second of her life.
我不理解如果你不想陪她 为什么还要带走她
Don't understand why you're gonna take her if you're not gonna spend time with her.
-你可以冷静一下吗? -我冷静不下来!
-Will you chill? -I'm not gonna chill!
-我就只喝一轮 -胡扯!
-I'm having one round. -Bullshit!
然后我就回家
Then I'm going home.
你可能已经喝了四轮! 有可能是五轮!
You've had four rounds! Probably five!
亚历克斯 如果我喝几杯 那是因为我在做分类
Alex, if I'm having a few drinks, it's because I'm doing fucking triage.
好吗?大家都听说了 你说我有愤怒问题
Okay? Everyone heard you say I have a rage problem.
-你确实有愤怒问题! -好吧 这些人都是我的常客
-You do have a rage problem! -Yeah, well, these people are my regulars.
-你就是有愤怒问题 -你认真地说
-You have a rage problem. -Say that with a straight face.
你有愤怒问题和酗酒问题
You have a rage problem and a drinking problem,
如果你妈妈在帮你照顾孩子 那监护权就不应该给你
and you shouldn't have custody if your mommy does it for you.
我妈妈在这里 都是因为我女朋友跟我分手
The whole reason my mom is here is because my girlfriend dumped me
然后把我的孩子抢走
and then stole my kid
然后她还差点害孩子死于车祸!
and then she almost killed her in a fucking car accident!
这是个紧急情况
This is an emergency.
都是被你逼的
You are an emergency.
而且你闻起来一身屎味
And you smell like shit.
-抱歉 各位 -没事 兄弟 喝酒吧
-Sorry, guys. -Don't worry, bro. Drink.
(多琳)
-嗨 -她睡着了吗?
-Hi. -Is she asleep?
睡着了
Yes.
我可以看看她吗?
Can I just see her?
我爱你
I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
-谢谢你 多琳 -再见
-Thanks, Doreen. -Bye.
今天我想谈一下稳定性
So today I want to talk about stability.
呜呼!
And whoosh!
-拿着 -我们来举个例子
-Take these. -Let's take a scenario.
这是克洛伊 四岁了
This is Chloe, age 4.
克洛伊生活在一个父母亲
Chloe lives at home with two parents
都很爱她的家庭里
who love her very, very much.
她具有稳定性
And she has stability.
她一日三餐固定
She has three meals a day,
零食时间吃零食 七点睡觉
snack at snack time, lights out at 7,
还有她很熟悉的托儿所
and a day care that she's very familiar with.
但现在 克洛伊的父母突然分开了
But now... let's say Chloe's parents separate suddenly, okay?
所以克洛伊在他们之间两边跑
Chloe now shuffles back and forth between them,
她的归属感…
and that sense of home she had...
消失了!
Gone!
Hmm.
克洛伊遇到情绪、心理 和学业困难的几率
Chloe's chances of having emotional, psychological, and academic difficulties
比这件事发生前高出55%
are 55 percent higher than they were before this.
这就是稳定性的重要性
That's how important stability is.
所以 妈妈们 我们该怎么办呢?
So, moms, what can we do?
我们把克洛伊紧蹙的眉头抚平 好吗?
Let's help turn Chloe's frown upside down. Okay?
我有个很棒的消息!
I have some amazing news!
-你要是知道了一定会激动死 -好的
-You are gonna die when I tell you. -Okay.
在去拿我家的钥匙之前 能在镇上办点别的事吗?
Can we run a few errands in town before we get the keys to my place?
好啊!
Sure!
-你猜我遇到谁了? -谁啊 妈妈?
-So guess who I ran into. -Who, Mom?
-费伊! -谁是费伊?
-Fey! -Who's Fey?
宝贝 他是我很久以前 认识的一个天才馆长
Oh, baby, he is this genius curator I met a million years ago.
我不记得在哪里了 但应该是在缅因州的艺术家驻地
I can't remember where, but I think it was at the artists' residence in Maine.
还记得那次我在街上 捡到了机票钱吗?
Remember the time when I found the cash on the street for my flight?
我就想:“真是报应啊!” 总之他过来这里
I was like, "Oh, man, talk about karma!" Anyway, he's here.
-谁过来这里? -费伊 我在缅因州认识的那个馆长
-Who's here? -Fey, the curator I met in Maine.
他在经营蜂鸟画廊 我碰巧遇到了他
He's running the Hummingbird, and I ran into him.
我过来给我和女儿 申请补充营养资助计划
I'm here to apply for SNAP for me and my daughter.
这是我的申请表和身份证
Here's my application and my ID.
他对我说:“宝拉兰利 是你吗?”
And he was like, "Paula Langley, is that you?"
然后我说:“费伊 你没有发现
So I say, "Fey, do you realize
蜂鸟画廊从来没给我办过展览吗?”
the Hummingbird has never given me a show?"
我来申请低收入家庭能源补助计划 这是申请表和身份证
I'm here to apply for LIHEAP. My application and ID.
他说:“你肯定是在开玩笑”
And he was like, "You've got to be kidding me."
我该怎么加入托育辅助儿童项目?
And how do I enroll in WCCC?
我跟他说了我新系列的所有作品 他说:“那就办吧”
I just tell him all about my new series, and he says, "Bring it in."
-谢谢 -或许你没听到我说话
-Thank you. -So maybe you didn't hear me.
我要举办个人展览了
I'm having my own show.
谁?
Who is?
我!
Me!
他们让我在蜂鸟画廊举办个人展览
They offered me a solo show at the Hummingbird.
嘿 太棒了 太好了 妈妈
Hey, that's really great. That's great, Mom.
对啊 而且进展很顺利
Yeah, and it works out just perfectly.
因为我最喜欢的青铜艺术品在拉里家
Because my favorite bronze is at Larry's.
我们去拿我妈妈家具的时候 顺便也把它拿上
So we'll snag it when we're getting Mom's furniture.
然后我们把整套东西都送去画廊
And then we'll drop off the whole kit and kaboodle at the gallery.
-今天不行 今天不能做这些事 -可以!
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表