剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
Let go of my hand.
好吧
Yep.
你应该…
You should--
你应该去看看你妈
You should go check on your mom.
嘿 妈?
Hey, Mom?
妈 你还好吗?
Mom, you all right in there?
-她走了 她不在里面 -什么意思?
-She's gone. She wasn't in there. -What do you mean?
-我不知道她去哪里了 -她搭便车走了吗?
-I don't know where the fuck she went. -Think she hitchhiked?
嘿 你有没有看到一位女士 从这里经过?穿着皮毛大衣?没有?
Hey. Hey, man, did you see a lady walk by here? With like a fur coat? No?
可恶
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
我知道她在哪里 好吧
I know where she is. Okay.
-好吧 你知道? -该死 我知道
-Right, you know? -Fuck me. Yeah.
亚历克斯!
Alex. Alex!
王八蛋!
-Motherfucker!
这是我的房♥子!
It's my house!
-妈! -这是我的房♥子 你…
-Mom! -It's my house, you--
-妈妈 你干什么? -他把锁换了!
-Mom, what the fuck? -He changed the locks!
-把你的手拿开 -他把锁换了
-Take your hand off. -He changed the locks.
他就是个…这是我的房♥子!
He's a fucking-- It's my house!
-他动了我的备用钥匙! -宝拉 我要你…
-He moved my spare key! -Paula, I need you to--
-他动了我的备用钥匙! -搞什么?
-He moved my spare key! -What the fuck?
别出来!
Stay inside, man! Stay inside!
-我的鸟浴盆 小肖恩! -宝拉 让我来
-My birdbath, Sean-y! -Paula, I got this.
这是我的…
It's my...
-这是我妈妈的房♥子 -我给你按着
-This was my mama's house. -I'm gonna put some pressure on it.
这是我外婆的房♥子
This is my grandmama's house.
-亚历克斯!快报♥警♥! -你不能这样做!这是我的房♥子!
-Alex, Alex! Call 911! Call 911! -You can't do this! It's my house!
这是我的房♥子
It's my house.
-这是我的房♥子! -按着点
-It's my house! -Put pressure on it. Put pressure on it.
这本来会是你的房♥子
It could have been your house.
我们把她稳定下来了
We have her stabilized.
她割到了屈肌腱 所以失血过多
She cut her flexor tendon, which caused a lot of blood loss.
我们要给她做手术准备 而且她要住院过夜
So we're gonna prep her up for surgery and admit her overnight.
好的
Okay.
我们需要留在这里吗?
Is there any reason we need to stick around?
不用 我们会监测…
No, we're just gonna monitor...
你听到了吗?她流了很多血
Did you get any of that? She lost a lot of blood,
割到了手腕上叫屈肌腱的东西
and she cut something called a flexor tendon in her wrist.
那个东西被割断了 所以他们要给她做手术缝针
Cut it in half, so they're gonna have to do surgery and stitches.
听到我说话就点点头
Nod that you hear me.
亚历克斯
Alex.
他们要留她过夜
They're gonna keep her overnight.
别的我们也帮不上忙
And there's really not anything more we can do.
内特可以照顾麦蒂 好吗?
Nate can watch Maddy, right?
亚历克斯?
Alex?
好吧 我带你回家 好吗?
All right. I'm gonna take you home, okay?
你去洗一下吧
If you want to get cleaned up.
女士优先
Ladies first.
麦蒂今天去骑小马了
Maddy rode a pony today.
什么?
What?
今天早上
This morning.
麦蒂骑了一匹真的、活生生的小马
Maddy rode a real, live pony.
她非常开心
She was really, really happy.
我妈妈没的救了
My mom's so fucked up.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 没事的
Hey, it's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
没关系的
It's okay.
我们早就知道
We knew that.
但没想到会这样
Not like this.
她浑身是血 住在精神病房♥
She's covered in blood and she's in a psych ward.
她好可怕
She was scary.
整件事都很可怕
The whole thing was really scary.
-你觉得我以后也会这样吗? -不会的
-Do you think that's gonna be me one day? -No.
你觉得我会那样吓到麦蒂吗?
Do you think I'm gonna scare Maddy like that?
不会
No. No.
亚历克斯 绝对不会
Alex, not a chance.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别这样
Don't be.
-抱歉 -不 别这样 没关系
-Sorry. -No. Don't be. It's okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没…听着 如果是我妈妈…
It's all-- Look, if it was my mom...
我可能会趴在你身上哭个不停
I'd probably be crying all over you.
其实
As a matter of fact,
当初我妈复发时 我好像把气都撒在了你身上
I think I snarfed all over you when my mom relapsed.
-亚历克斯 -拜托
-Alex. -Please.
-你想要这样吗? -对
-Is this what you want? -Yes.
没错
Yes.
就这样
Yes.
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表