剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
Three hundred thousand dollars later...
现在…
and now...
俄勒冈州一个叫乔安娜的女子…
there is a woman named Joanna in Oregon...
怀上了我们的儿子 已经有了五个月的身孕
who is five months pregnant with our son.
我的儿子
My son.
我说得很轻松 因为我们用的是供体卵
And I say that lightly because we used a donor egg.
总之 三个女人促成了这个孩子
All in all, it took three women to make this baby.
一个提供卵子、一个提供子♥宫♥ 还有一个提供金钱
One with the egg, one with the womb, and one with the money.
也就是我
Me.
但她确实会给我发照片
But she does send me pictures.
我都不知道自己看的是什么
I don't even know what I'm looking at.
我在看什么?
What am I looking at?
对 这应该是他的脚
Yeah, I think that's his foot.
但为何我毫无感觉?
So then why don't I feel anything?
当妈妈是很复杂的事
Being a mother looks like all kinds of things.
我可以理解有的女人 不论如何 她们都能…
I can understand how for some women they can accept...
对孩子视若己出
that the baby is theirs, no matter what.
我真以为自己也能做到 我…
And I really thought I could be that woman, I...
但花了这么多时间和金钱…
But after all this time and all this money...
我看着照片的时候…
when I look at that...
并不能感觉到爱
I don't feel love.
我也没有被爱的感觉
I don't feel loved.
我只觉得绝望
I just feel desperate.
我从未想过得自己一个人面对
I never thought I'd do this part alone.
一个人?
Alone?
詹姆斯想离婚
James wants a divorce.
真是遗憾
I'm sorry.
他在去感恩节晚餐的路上告诉我的
He told me on the way to Thanksgiving dinner.
这肯定是渣出了新高度
Which has got to be some sort of record for asshole-ness.
我不是没料到
It was not like I didn't see it coming.
我每次小产 他就离我越来越远
With every miscarriage we had, he just slipped further and further away.
老天 我在做什么?
Jesus, what am I doing?
-这是清理勾缝剂的钱 -不
-For the grout. -No, no. Mm-mm. No.
你把家里打扫得闪闪发亮
It's fucking sparkling in here, Alex.
不要让任何人占你的便宜
Don't ever let anybody take advantage of you.
让你付出那么多努力后 仍然觉得自己不配
Make you feel "less than" for all of your hard work.
工作
Work.
这是你唯一能依靠的
It's the one thing you can count on.
其他的都太脆弱不可靠
Everything else is fragile.
知道吗?
Okay?
知道了
Okay.
把馅饼也拿走吧
Take the pies too.
不用
No.
拜托了
Please.
我能看看你女儿的照片吗?
Can I see a picture of your daughter?
没问题
Of course.
她多大了?
How old is she?
快三岁了
She's almost 3.
你自己抚养她?
And you're doing it alone?
你喜欢当妈妈吗?
Do you like being a mom?
我为女儿而活
I live for my daughter.
你可以走了
You can go.
出去的时候把门带上
Close the gate on your way out.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
一个女佣的自白
Confessions of a Maid.
人们会在抽屉里放各种奇怪的物品
People keep weird things in their drawers.
我可以都写在上
And I could list them all here.
但我还是转而讲讲自己的告白
But instead, here's what I'll confess.
打扫别人的家意味着
Cleaning people's houses means
我花好几个小时清理 能让我读完大学的书橱
I spend hours dusting credenzas that could put me through college,
刷洗足以够我买♥♥下一座房♥子的木地板
washing floors made of wood that could buy me a house.
不渴望他们的物品和人生 是不可能的
It's hard not to want their things, their lives.
不 “渴望”这个词程度太轻 觊觎
No, "want" is too soft a word. Covet.
他们的人生是你梦寐以求的 很难做到不觊觎
It's hard not to covet these lives that you ache for,
因为一切看起来那么轻松、愉悦
because it all looks so easy, so pleasant.
椰子水、书架、无边际泳池 冰凉的桑塞尔白葡萄酒
The coconut waters, the shelves of books, the infinity pools, the ice-cold Sancerre.
但事实上
But the truth is,
尽管他们享有荣华富贵 住在奢华的房♥子里
despite being wealthy and living in a dream house
有着大理石铺就的卫生间 以及落地海景
with marbled bathrooms and floor-to-ceiling views of the sea,
他们的人生也有缺憾
their lives are still lacking.
或许那些长长的走廊 和步入式衣帽间只是藏身之处
Maybe all those long hallways and walk-in closets are just hiding places.
或许那些玻璃只是反应了你的孤独
Maybe all that glass just shows you your own loneliness.
或许你住在那么大的房♥子里 也会在里面迷失自己
Maybe when you live in a house that big, you lose yourself in it.
我和女儿的理想房♥子
When I think about the house that I want for my daughter and me,
它不大 里面全是各种东西
it's not big and full of stuff.
我们每人有一张床 一个能让我写东西的平面
There's a bed for each of us, a surface for me to write on.
或许有个院子 以后能养一条笨笨的大狗
Maybe a yard for a big, dumb dog someday.
但我们所在的地方是家 因为我们在这里爱着彼此
But our space is a home because we love each other in it.
(韦恩:嘿!我们还能再见吗?)
(亚历克斯:我骗了你 我有个女儿)
(而且我是房♥屋清洁工)
快说“你好 妈妈”
Say, "Hi, Mommy."
不是吧?嗨
What? Hi, hi, hi.
Oh...
土鸡日过得还开心吗?
How was your Turkey Day?
很不错 我们吃了蔓越莓酱 但她不怎么爱吃
It was good, we had cranberry sauce. Not a fan.
我的天 我好想你啊
Oh, my goodness, I missed you. I missed you. I missed you.
我们也想你
We missed you too.
我还以为你会改主意过来
I thought maybe you'd change your mind and come by.
我不希望让她搞不清楚妈妈到底住哪
I don't wanna confuse her about where Mommy lives.
-她吃东西没? -吃过了 炒蛋
-Did she eat yet? -Yep, scrambled eggs.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你的孤独感恩节如何? -还行 其实挺不错的
-So how was your lonely Thanksgiving? -It was okay. Kind of nice, actually.
我在交友软件上看到你了
I saw you on Tinder.
我也看到你了
I saw you on Tinder.
-所以你周五来接她? -对 没问题
-So you'll pick her up Friday? -Yeah. Yeah, sounds good.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
快跟你♥爸♥爸吻别一下
Why don't you give your daddy a big kiss goodbye?
周五见
See you Friday.
再见 麦蒂!再见 麦蒂狗狗!
Bye, Maddy! Bye, Mad-dog!
-谢谢 -你们好好玩
-Thank you. -You guys have fun.
你猜怎么着?你喜欢馅饼吗? 你确定?
Guess what. Do you like pie? Are you sure?
那我有个好消息
Good news for you.
家里有七个大馅饼呢
I have seven whole pies at home.
-七个? -七个大馅饼
-Seven? -Seven whole pies.
好了 伙计 我们走 怎么样?
All right, buddy, let's roll. What do you say?
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表