剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
(麦蒂)
妈妈 我困了
-Mommy, I'm sleepy. -Shh, shh.
我们走
Shh, shh. Let's go.
妈妈
Daddy.
“睡觉觉”
"Shoop."
我们等下再“睡觉觉”
We're gonna do "Shoop" later.
“睡觉觉”
-"Shoop." -Shh, shh.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
嘿 你在干吗?
-Hey, what are you doing?
嘿 等一下!
Hey, wait!
(肖恩:你♥他♥妈♥要去哪?)
(在吗?)
(接电♥话♥!)
(你反应过度了)
(18美元)
十块钱2号♥油枪
Ten on 2, please.
(18美元 17.46美元 17.22美元)
(16.54美元 15.72美元 13.95美元)
(12.35美元)
请留言 或者不留言 随便你
Leave a message or don't, you do you.
请留言 或者不留言 随便你
Leave a message or don't, you do you.
我去给咱俩找个睡觉的地方 马上就回来
I'm gonna find us some place to sleep. I'll be right back.
-亚历克斯? -谢天谢地你在家
-Alex? -Thank God you're here.
我很抱歉贸然过来 我给你打了电♥话♥ 但你没接
I'm sorry to barge in like this. I called you, you didn't pick up.
-我无处可去了 -怎么了?你没事吧?
-I didn't know where else to go. -What's wrong? Are you okay?
麦蒂没出什么事吧?
It's not Maddy, is it?
不 我和麦蒂只是今晚 需要一个睡觉的地方
No, Maddy and I just need a place to crash for tonight.
在我想好下一步之前 我能先住你这里吗?
Can I crash here until I figure out what I'm doing?
老天 当然可以 快进来
God, of course. Get in here.
-天鹅酒吧的那些人在这里吗? -对
-Are the guys from the Swan here? -Yeah.
我就说听着是你 快进来 我们从洪堡弄了些超爽的大♥麻♥
Thought I heard your voice. Come inside. We got some sick dank from Humboldt.
-一定得吸一口 -吸吧
-Gotta get it. -Do it.
-好 -好 递来 放松
-Yeah. -All right. Pass it. Chill.
嘿
Hey.
-下次吧 -来吧 他已经在路上了
-Next time. -Come on. He's already on his way over.
他知道他喝多了 听他解释一下 他想跟你聊聊
He knows he drank too much. Hear him out. He wants to talk.
-别不讲情面嘛 -伊森!
-Don't be a bitch. -Ethan!
-对不起… -我没事 没关系
-Sorry-- -I'm good. I'm all right.
没事的
It's okay.
-那你有地方去吗? -我没事
-Do you have some place to go? -I'm good.
“睡觉觉”
"Shoop."
(塔尼娅:你有地方去吗?)
-Mm-mm.
“睡觉觉”就得好好睡 麦蒂
"Shoop" is asleep, Maddy.
“睡觉觉”
"Shoop."
你能试着闭上眼睛睡觉吗?
Can you try to close your eyes?
“睡觉觉”
"Shoop."
好 我知道你想“睡觉觉”
Okay, I know you want "Shoop."
我知道你想“睡觉觉”
I know you want "Shoop."
妈妈想问问上一任车主 看他有没有塞一张混音磁带进去
Mommy wants to ask the last owner if he jammed any other mixtape in here.
嘿 可以了
-Hey, there we go. There we go.
妈妈
Mommy.
没关系 我们可以即兴创作 我们就这么做
That's okay. We're gonna freestyle it. That's what we're gonna do.
你老二巨大 肌肉发达 尤其是那臀部
兄弟 一定要感谢你妈 给你生出那副屁♥股♥
你的巨♥乳♥颤颤巍巍 让我心花纷飞
如果美貌可以杀人…
(六个未接来电 肖恩)
(肖恩:接电♥话♥!)
(你发什么疯?)
(搞什么)
女士 把车子开走 你不能在这里睡觉
Gotta move, ma'am. You can't sleep here.
女士
Ma'am.
你不能在这里睡觉
You can't sleep here.
-这里不是公共区域吗? -你不能在这里停车
-Isn't this public property? -You can't park here.
你要是无处可去 就去沃尔玛停车场或社会服务机构
Got nowhere to be, go to a Walmart parking lot or to social services.
好
Okay.
现在
Now.
好
Okay.
(我们聊聊美国的救助站)
(请准备好身份证件)
(使用电脑是一种特权)
拉塞尔
Russell.
到我们了 走吧
That's us. Let's get it.
-拉塞尔? -拉塞尔这就过去
-Russell? -Russell, coming.
所以你想申请政♥府♥丰厚的救济
So you're looking for a big, fat government handout
因为你是个无业的白人人♥渣♥ 对吧?
because you are a jobless, white trash, piece of shit, am I right?
什么?
What?
你的表格呢?你得把申请表给我
Your form? You're gonna give that to me.
好
Yes.
好 坐在你膝盖上的这孩子是麦蒂
All right. The child in your lap is Maddy.
-还有施密瑞尔 -什么?
-And Schmariel. -What?
是我们从一元店买♥♥的美人鱼玩具
Uh, it's the Ariel that we got from a dollar store.
我们给她起名“施密瑞尔”
So we call her Schmariel.
-你是孩子的法定监护人吗? -对
-Are you the child's legal guardian? -Yes.
你能证明吗?
Can you prove that?
我可以给你看看我的妊娠纹
Uh, I can show you my stretch marks.
你没有吸毒或喝酒吧?
Are you under the influence of any drugs or alcohol?
没有
No.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
因为你看起来精神恍惚
Because you look strung out.
没有
No.
我们昨晚在车里睡的觉
We slept in a car last night.
所以你们无家可归?
So you're homeless?
不 我不会那么说
No. No, I wouldn't say that.
所以你们有家?
So you have a home?
我是有家 但我们离开了
Uh...
I had a home and then we left it.
麦蒂的爸爸…他有酗酒问题 然后…
Maddy's dad is, um-- He drinks and, uh...
总是喝晕过去 看到什么都拳打脚踢
He blacks out and punches stuff.
这他妈的是什么童话吗 亚历克斯?
Is this some kind of fucking fairy tale, Alex?
-他打你吗? -不打
-Punches you? -No.
-那打麦蒂吗? -没有
-Punches Maddy? -No. No.
就是…
Just...
昨晚…
Last night, um...
昨晚有点不对劲 我就怕了
Last night was different and I got scared.
那你有报♥警♥吗?
Did you file a police report?
没有
No.
你想现在报♥警♥吗?这还不晚
Do you wanna call the cops now? It's not too late.
然后说什么?说他没打我?
And say what? That he didn't hit me?
有那种家庭暴♥力♥救助站
There's shelters for domestic violence victims,
但警♥察♥那里得有你被家暴的记录
but you need to go on record with your abuse.
我没有被家暴
I'm not abused.
好 亲爱的
Okay, hon.
所以据你所说 你没被家暴 也不是无家可归
So according to you, you're not abused and you're not homeless.
那你来这里做什么?
Why are you here?
我们没有地方睡觉
We don't have anywhere to sleep tonight.
(12.35美元)
那你妈呢?这上面说她是本地人
What about mom? It says here she's local.
我宁愿睡自己的车里
I would rather sleep in my car.
你♥爸♥呢?
Dad?
我没办法求助自己的家人
Um...
My family is not an option.
那你现在有工作吗?
Are you currently employed?
-没有 -你曾在六所不同的高中读书?
-Nope. -You went to six different high schools?
对 我妈经常搬家 我2016年才拿到高中同等学历证书
Yeah, my mom moved around a lot and then eventually I got my GED in 2016.
那你读过大学或技校吗?
Any college, technical schools?
我被大学录取…
I got into college...
但没去上
um, but I didn't go.
那你能告诉我你会什么吗?
Is there anything that you can give me?
某种特别的技能?
Any special skills?
就位、预备、跑!
On your mark, get set, go!
没有
No.
好吧 情况是这样的
All right. Here's the deal.
你得提供两个月的工资条 我才能帮你申请补贴性住房♥
I need two pay stubs in order to get you on the list for subsidized housing,
即便如此 等的人也很多
and even then, the wait list is long.
与此同时 圣卡梅尔那边有个布道团 他们有一些空床位
In the meantime, there's a mission over at St. Carmel's and they have beds open.
我不能带马蒂去那里
I can't take Maddy there.
你当然可以
Sure you can.
早点过去 喷上避蚊胺
Get there early. Wear Deet.
抱歉 你就不能帮我们在这里 找个地方吗?
Um, I'm sorry. Is there anything else that you could do for us here?
说实话 你没有工作
Honestly, without a job,
我真的无能为力
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表