It'd be really interesting, go over there on visits and everything.
去那里参观拜访什么的 一定很有趣
Go to the actual part of China where the baby is from.
真正踏足孕育了那孩子的那片土地 中国
Oh, do you have to keep saying, 'Baby'?
你一定要不停念叨"孩子"这个词吗
Just talking about the possibilities.
只是在探讨可能性
You keep saying that word.
你一直在说那个词
Baby, baby, baby. It's like you're doing it deliberately.
孩子 孩子 孩子 你好像是故意的
I'm not getting at you, darling. I'm just...
我不是想惹你生气 亲爱的 我只是
trying to be helpful.
想帮忙
I see. Women with babies.
我明白 有孩子的女人
Must be the same for you seeing men...
同样地 你看见有孩子的男人
I will go under. I will crack up!
我真受不了了 真崩溃
Dom, you're spooking me now.
多米 你吓到我了
I will be one big lie.
我将是个彻头彻尾的谎言
Every time I kiss you, every time I hold you, I will hate myself.
每当我吻你 抱着你时 我都将憎恨自己
But you didn't lie... What lie?
你没有说谎 什么谎话
I have been to Paris.
我去过巴黎了
No, you haven't.
不 你才没有呢
I went last year.
我去年去的
No, you didn't. What are you talking about.
才没有呢 你瞎说什么呢
With another woman. Lucy.
跟另一个女人去的 露西
And now she's having a baby... She's had it, actually.
她要生孩子了 其实已经生下来了
I've met it, him, Arthur.
我已经见过孩子了 他叫亚瑟
I didn't want to tell you like this.
我本不想以这种方式告诉你
I wanted to tell you kindly.
我本想跟你好好说
I didn't want to tell you at all.
其实我根本就不想告诉你
Baby?
孩子
It was an accident. That was your baby?
那是个意外 那是你的孩子
I didn't want to tell you like this.
我本不想以这种方式告诉你
You right? You right? What do you think you're doing?
你没事吧 你们在搞什么
I can't breathe! You can't just drive through a fence like that.
我喘不过气来 你们怎么横冲直撞
Have you hurt?... Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗 有没有伤到
Look at this! Who is going to pay for this lot?
看看这烂摊子 谁来付钱
These are people's graves, families.
这是墓地 故人在此安息
Let's get you home. Are you drunk or what?
我们回家 你喝多了吗
It's not cruel what you've done, it's not nasty.
你的所为 不是残忍♥ 也不是肮脏
It's... It's beyond it.
而是 有过之而无不及
It's beyond that. It's...
比那更恶劣 不堪
It's beyond...
实在是...
I'm calling the police.
我要报♥警♥了
Namaste.
你好啊[印度合十礼]
Alex, I am so sorry I'm late. Stuff happening.
艾利克斯 抱歉迟到了 有事耽搁了
I'm a bit drunk.
我有点醉了
Give me five minutes, I'll catch up with you.
等我五分钟 一会儿来找你
When we met at Moonlight Lodge, at Namche Bazaar,
我们在南治巴札的月光旅店相遇时
did you realise I had a crush on you?
你感觉到我对你有好感了吗
I thought it was altitude sickness, to be honest!
老实说 我以为你那是高原反应
So, can I ask you...
那请问
Did you stay cool, cos you thought
你当时保持冷静
I lived a few miles down the road
是因为我家就在附近
and when we got back it could get messy?
下山以后 事情会不好收场
Or...
还是因为
did you not fancy me?
你真的不喜欢我
Alex, any bloke would fancy you.
艾利克斯 是个男人都会喜欢你
You're just too young for an old dog like me, that's all.
只是我太老了 吃不了嫩草
Only eight years' difference.
你才比我大8岁
Or... ten? Or something.
还是10岁
I think you're a little bit drunk.
我看你喝多了
I can't hack it back here.
我在这待不下去
A few weeks and I want to kill people.
才几个星期 我就想杀人了
I'm going to Argentina, Patagonia,
我要去阿根廷 巴塔哥尼亚高原
gonna trek along the Rio Negro river.
沿内格罗河行进[亚马逊河支流]
How are you going to pay for that?
你哪来的钱
Four jobs. Slave for a month.
打四份工 当一个月奴隶
That'll buy my flight and then I'm gone.
凑够机票钱我就走人
Do you want to come?
想一起去吗
My tent sleeps two.
我的帐篷能住两个人
I wasn't entirely honest with you, Alex.
艾利克斯 我刚才没完全说实话
The reason I didn't jump on you is because there's someone else.
当时没跟你好 是因为我心里已经有别人了
Someone long-term.
跟她在一起很长时间了
So, why are you sitting here now?
那你现在怎么坐在这
Was someone else.
她已是过去了
I was hoping, when I came back, we'd sort of pick things up.
我以为我回来后也许能和她重归于好
But you didn't sort of pick things up?
但你们没有重归于好
It's complicated.
太复杂了
I guarantee I am not complicated.
我保证 我一点也不复杂
One trip. Peru.
一次旅行而已 去秘鲁
Brazil.
去巴西
Lake Titicaca. Iguazu Falls.
去看的的喀喀湖 伊瓜苏大瀑布
Fun.
多有意思
You know why we do this, Joe.
你很明白我们环游世界的原因 乔
I've seen it in your eyes.
我从你眼里能看出来
It is not for the memories.
不是为了创造回忆
It's not for the photos to show your friends.
也不是为了拍照片给朋友们看
It's not for the tales to tell.
亦不是为了给别人讲故事
It's being there.
而是为了置身其中
不把事情弄复杂
我保证
We'll get it all sorted in the morning, shall we?
我们早上再处理 好吗
I'll just leave you be then.
你好好待着吧
Good night, Lucy.
晚安 露西
Good night, Arthur.
晚安 亚瑟
I saw your car outside. What a lovely surprise.
我看你的车在外边 真是稀客啊
Mum, what time do you finish?
妈 你什么时候下班
Give me a hand with this, would you, Pen?
帮我一把行吗 佩佩
There used to be three of us,
原来有三个人在这干
but, with the cutbacks, I just have to get a sweat on.
但裁员后 我就不得不卖♥♥命干活了
You should tell them you can't manage it all on your own.
你应该告诉他们 你一个人做不来
Oh, I still love it.
我还是很喜欢干
At least, I'm staving off the time when I'm sat there,
至少 多活动活动还能延缓衰老
with custard dripping down my chin.
不然坐在这里满嘴奶油往下滴的就是我了
Oh, God. Mum.
天啊 妈
Please don't be so cheerful.
别总是这么乐观
I'm going to come back to the house
我想回家
and I'm going to stay for a while.
搬回家住一段时间
I know what this is about. No.
我知道是怎么回事 不
No. You don't. You do not have a clue what I'm going through.
你一点都不了解我现在的处境
Dom has had a baby.
多米跟别人生了一个孩子
You see? Is that what you thought it was?
跟你想的一样吗
No. For once in your life, can you admit that
不 这一次 你愿不愿意承认
you do not have X-ray vision into my mind?
你并不能洞察我的内心
I know.
我懂
I know, darling.
亲爱的 我懂
Oh, God.
天呐
Dom has got a baby.
多米有了个孩子
It's killing me.
我快被折磨死了
I just keep thinking...
我一直在想
what if this was meant to be?
如果这就是命呢
What if me and Dom could have the baby?
如果我和多米能拥有那个孩子呢
Oh, no. Not the gushing again.
噢 天啊 别又感情爆发呀
I'm not crying because I'm sad,
我不是因为难过而哭
I'm crying because I'm happy, because I'm exhausted,
是因为我很高兴 很累
because I'm exhausted and happy.
累并快乐着
Because of the countryside
看这田园风光
and the sky and the birds
蓝天 小鸟
and the wind and the neighbours, who are neighbourly.
清风徐徐 邻里和睦
I'm a bit nuts, aren't I?
我是不是在疯言疯语
You've just had a baby. You're shattered.
你刚生完孩子 还很虚弱
You're homeless. You're allowed to be nutty.
又无家可归 犯点傻很正常
Are you sure you want to let me in?
确定让我们搬进来吗
I might squat. We might never leave.
我们可能会鸠占鹊巢 从此不走了
Come on.
来