Joe!
乔
You idiot!
你个白♥痴♥
Sorry, Lucy. I should have left a note.
对不起 露西 我应该留个字条的
Do you know nothing?
你真是什么都不懂吗
I had to come to look for you. I was lost.
我跑出来找你 我都迷路了
Lucy, it's OK.
露西 没事的
OK? It's not OK.
没事 怎么可能没事
Dom came to see me and you didn't tell me.
多米来找过我 但你却没告我
Dom? You told him we were back together.
多米 你告诉他我们重归于好了
Who are you to tell him he can't see me, he can't see his baby?
你算老几告诉他不能来看我和孩子
There's something I've been wanting to ask you.
我一直想问你件事
When you and Dom were together...
当你和多米在一起的时候
did you tell him that you loved him?
你跟他说过你爱他吗
What has that got to do with anything?
我说了什么有关系吗
You can't ask me that.
你没权利问我
That means you did.
那就是你说了
People say things.
人总是会随口说些话
Why does it matter, anyway? We're all finished.
那又怎么样 反正我们已经完了
Did you tell her we want the baby?
你告诉她我们想要那孩子了吗
She wasn't there.
她不在家
I spoke to her father.
我和她父亲说了
We have to get your name on the birth certificate.
我们得在出生证上写上你的名字
That's what we have to talk to her now.
我们现在就得和她谈那事
Lucy is going through a tough time.
露西正经历非常痛苦的时期
It's not easy for her.
对她来说太残忍♥了
She's homeless. Her dad got into debt.
她无家可归了 他父亲外面债台高筑
Homeless?
无家可归
Homeless?
无家可归
That's what I've been tormented with.
我内心一直纠结那个问题
What is the right thing?
怎么才是正确的选择呢
Go away!
走开
Lucy. Dom?
露西 多米
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
How is he? How are you?
他还好吗 你还好吗
I've had better days.
当然不算很好
I'm really sorry, Lucy.
我真的很抱歉 露西
I don't know how to tell you this, but I have to,
我不知道该如何开口 但是我必须得说
cos you're going to find out, anyway.
因为不管怎样 你很快就会知道
Penny wants the baby.
佩妮想要这孩子
I think they're going to run away together.
我想他们会一起私奔
I've decided. Argentina. I'm in.
我决定了 阿根廷之行 我去
What should I do?
我该怎么办
Make up your mind whether you've got a boyfriend or not.
不管有没有男友 都要下定决心
Dom. Lucy, er, I have to see you.
多米 露西 我需要见你
Lucy, by any chance?
你大概就是露西吧
Yeah. He's booked his flight.
是的 他已经订了机票
You wouldn't leave me holding the baby while you went off to see Dom?
你不会是想去见多米 让我给你看孩子吧
I am the woman that had your baby.
我是你儿子的母亲