Dom. Lucy, I have to see you.
多米 露西 我必须见见你
When we were at the caravan...
之前我们在你的房♥车里
This is such a coincidence.
真是太巧了
Did... I never did hear from that girl.
我都没有收到那个女生的回音
Did she... Did she get the job? Lucy.
她被录取了吗 露西
You know, maybe... maybe that's what's meant to be.
或许这就是命中注定呢
She attacked my mother.
她袭击了我妈妈
She might get away.
很有可能会逃走
Lucy, I have to see you.
露西 我要和你见一面
Hiawatha, she's keen. Yeah.
"海华沙" 挺不错的 是的
Quite a catch. Young, beautiful. Yeah.
很适合交往 又年轻又漂亮 没错
Plenty of blokes would swap places with you.
有多少人眼红你呢
Shitty nappies, sleepless nights?
脏臭的尿布和无眠的夜
No contest.
太没可比性了
Yeah.
是啊
Hello.
你好呀
Oh, come here.
趴到我肩上来吧
That's it.
就是这样
Thanks very much.
非常感谢
Council offices, please.
居委会办公室 谢谢
You going to have any more, Des?
你还会再要孩子吗 达斯
Yeah, I would. But Linda's knackered.
我是想 但琳达已经累坏了
Your woman has a ding-dong with another bloke,
如果你的女人和别的男人牵扯不清
that's a killer for any relationship, right?
是不是换做谁都无法接受
But suppose she thinks she's not your woman at the time?
但如果当时她以为自己已经不是你的女人呢
Is that still a killer?
那么这事的影响还会那么大吗
But then, killer of all killers,
然后 最夸张的是
what if she has a baby with this bloke?
如果她有了那个男人的孩子呢
Can you still love her?
还能继续爱她吗
And if you do still love her, can you stop loving her? What?
如果仍然爱着 能不能停止呢 怎么了
Well, it's got to be easier to have a gander up the Rio Grande.
何必纠结 直接去内格罗河边漫步要容易得多
That's what I'd do.
要是我就这么做
What if I'd said a year ago,
如果我一年前
"Marry me and come travelling with me?"
向她求婚 再跟着我去旅行会怎样
What if you said that to her now?
如果你现在对她说又会怎样
In a year's time I might look back at this moment
一年后 我或许会回想这一幕
and think, "Why didn't you?"
然后问自己为什么没有那么做
So why don't you?
那你为什么不这么做呢
Don't have a reason.
没有理由
Hi, I'm looking for Lucy Tandy.
我找露西·坦迪
Assault? Who did you assault?
袭击 你袭击谁了
It's complicated.
一言难尽
I went to see Penny to try to sort things out.
我去找佩妮 希望把事情解决
You assaulted Penny? Her mother.
你袭击了佩妮 是她妈妈
But it was an accident anyway.
但那也是个意外
They took my fingerprints.
他们对我的指纹进行了采样
I haven't got a ring with me.
我现在身边没带戒指
I only knew about 20 minutes ago that I was going to ask you.
我也是20分钟前才决定这样做的
I should've asked you a year ago,
其实早该在一年前就这么做了
and then everything would have been clear
那时候一切都那么简单
and none of this would have happened.
后来的一切麻烦事都不会发生
But it has happened.
但既然事情都已经发生了
So...
那么
So?
你怎么说
Sorry. I know how upsetting it can be for some people,
抱歉 我知道审问和所有这些程序会让
interrogation and all that.
一些人觉得心烦意乱
It's all right. I was already upset.
没事 也不差这一桩
Here's your release forms.
这是你的释放文件
We'll be in touch if any charges are going to be brought.
如果你被提出指控 我们会联♥系♥你的
Or not.
或许也不会
It was an accident.
那是个意外
We just need to get statements from all concerned, that's all.
我们只是需要所有相关人员的口供
He's glad to have his mother back, eh?
回到妈妈的怀抱 他很开心吧
I've got five brothers and sisters.
我有五个兄弟姐妹
Are you going to have any more?
你们还打算继续生吗
Can we go now, please?
我们可以走了吗
Kind of spoiled the moment, didn't it?
有点煞风景啊 对吧
Him and his five brothers.
他和他的五个兄弟
It did.
没错
Lucy... Why now?
露西 为什么是现在
Because I am ready. Because I don't want to lose you.
因为我准备好了 我不想失去你
All that stuff that couples want, that you talk about, I want it.
所有你说的情侣渴望的事 我现在也想要了
And I love you, of course.
当然还因为 我爱你
You told that girl you were going to Argentina with her.
你跟那个女孩说要和她一起去阿根廷
Now you're going to tell her you're not.
现在你又要跟她说你不去了
What if, Joe, you say you are going to marry me,
乔 你现在说要跟我结婚
then change your mind?
万一你又改变主意了呢
Lucy, I am here saying the things you always wanted me to say.
露西 我现在终于说出了你想听到的话
How can that be wrong? Let's just do it,
这能有什么问题 我们只管去做就好了
and stop arguing about who said what, and when, and why.
别再为了其他事争吵不休
The only reason you are standing here right now
你在我面前只有一个原因
is because you think I might go off with Dom.
因为你怕我会跟多米离开
If a man doesn't want another man to have you,
一个男人不想让别的男人拥有你
that's because he loves you.
是因为这个男人爱你
And you can't see how shallow that is.
而你却不明白这有多肤浅
Say something.
说点什么吧
I have said everything I want to say. You say something.
要说的我都说过了 换你说
You think it's my fault you've got a broken leg, don't you?
你觉得你摔断了腿都怨我 是吗
I can't stand it when you go silent on me.
我真受不了你对我沉默
I can hear you thinking, and that's worse.
我能猜到你心里的想法 那让我更难受
All right.
好吧
You think your enemy is Lucy, or Dom, or me.
你觉得露西 多米或者我是你的敌人
It isn't. Your enemy is self-pity.
并不是 你的敌人是你的自怜之心
I have done nothing wrong.
我没做错事
I am not the evil bloody villain everyone thinks I am.
我不是人们以为的那种坏女人
I am justified, justified, and I'm not gonna crack.
我是在维护自己的正当利益 我不会崩溃的
I am not cracking.
我不会崩溃的
I am losing everything.
我正失去一切
My husband, my mother and my life,
丈夫 妈妈 以及正常的生活
and I can't seem to stop myself from doing it.
而我却无法让自己停止
I am causing hurt and pain in every direction,
我给大家带来种种伤害和痛苦
and I can't stop myself.
而我却停不下来
What are you going to do about it?
那你打算怎么办呢
Me?
我
You.
就是你
Thanks very much.
谢谢
Thank you. When we were at the caravan,
谢谢 上次在你的房♥车里
I couldn't bear to see you like that.
我真不忍♥心看你在那儿受苦
It haunted me.
你的苦难在我脑中挥之不去
And holding you in my arms,
而想要抱着你
you and Arthur, that's haunted me as well.
抱着你和亚瑟的想法也一直在我脑中闪现
Dom, please. Let me finish.
多米 别这样 让我说完
What I keep thinking is, "Sure, it could be like this.
我一直在想 "当然 这样未尝不可
I mean, surely two people could have this.
我是说 两个人可以拥有这样的生活
Dominic... When I went home,
多米尼克 当我回到家
it was like Penny was determined to make everything worse.
佩妮好像下定决心要把情形弄得更糟
You know, why should I live like this?
为什么我要过那样的生活
When another life is possible?
明明有另一种生活可以选择
Is everything all right for you here?
你们这边还需要什么服务吗
Yeah, it's fine. Good, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
What a beautiful little fella you have.
多好看的小家伙呀
Thank you. What's his name?
谢谢 他叫什么名字
Arthur.
亚瑟
Arthur.
亚瑟
I can't do it.
我不能这样
It would be wrong to go to Lucy with half the money.
带着只剩一半的钱去找露西是不对的
I've got to win it back.
我得赢回来
I went to your house to try and talk to Penny.
我去了你家 想和佩妮说清楚
Let me guess. That didn't go well.
让我猜猜 结果不尽如人意吧
It all got quite unpleasant, and then you called me
过程相当不愉快 后来你打电♥话♥过来