and said we have to meet because of all the feelings,
说要见我 因为你内心的种种挣扎
and then I was at the police station and...
然后我又进了警♥察♥局
You went to see Penny, and then you were at the station?
你去找佩妮 还进了警♥察♥局
And Joe asked me to marry him.
再后来 乔向我求婚
Wow, you've had quite a day then, haven't you?
真是"丰富多彩"的一天啊
Joe asked you to marry him?
乔向你求婚了
I was so horrible to him.
而我却对他恶言相向
So you said no?
这么说你没答应他
I never even listened to what he had to say.
我甚至都没有好好听听他说的话
You love him, don't you?
你爱他 是吗
Yeah.
是的
I do.
我爱他
I always have.
我一直都爱他
I just don't know if I can trust him.
只是不确定我是否还能信任他
Lucy, what happened in the caravan...
露西 在房♥车里发生的...
Dom.
多米
I am the woman that had your baby,
我是你儿子的母亲
and here he is. Beautiful and everything,
而他也在这 漂亮可爱 胜过一切
and that is huge. The hugest thing in a person's life.
这才是重点 是人生中最为重要的事情
It's bound to affect you. Make you think thoughts.
所以必会对你产生影响 让你陷入思考
You don't love me, Dom.
你并不爱我 多米
Not love. You love Arthur, and that's brilliant.
那不是爱 你爱的其实是亚瑟 这样很好
But you and me...
但是你和我...
is not meant to be.
有缘无分
And I think you know that.
我觉得你知道这点
If things could just slow down for five minutes...
如果要是能让时间放慢五分钟
..Perhaps I could know actually what I actually feel.
...也许我才会真正知道我的真切体会
There's something I haven't told you.
有件事我没告诉你
I don't think I can take much more.
我觉得我已经无法承受更多打击了
Your mother-in-law, I broke her leg.
你岳母 我弄伤了她的腿
I think it was my fault,
我觉得都是我的错
it got a bit fraught
当时情形变得有些激烈
when I saw the cot being delivered to your house.
因为我看到有人往你家里运婴儿床
The cot? I thought you should know.
婴儿床 我觉得这事应该告诉你
They took her to the hospital. What cot?
他们把她送到了医院 什么婴儿床
I think Penny's really scared.
我想佩妮是真的很害怕
Really afraid she is going to lose you.
很怕会失去你
All Penny has ever wanted is a baby.
佩妮所想要的不过是个孩子
I am just the service provider.
我只是"服务供应商"而已
That's not true.
并不是这样的
Penny loves you.
佩妮爱你
She's your wife.
她是你的妻子
Dad.
爸
We won! We're rich!
我们赢了 我们有钱了
Well, we're well off, anyway.
不管怎么说 我们这下子富了
Four thousand, seven hundred and twenty-three pounds.
4千7百2十3镑
I did an accumulator for the rent money.
我攒下来准备付房♥租
Dad, this better not be more bullshit
爸 你最好不是胡诌八扯的
No, no, no! I've got the money in my hand.
不 不是 钱就攥在我手里呢
Tell me, tell me where you are, tell me where you are
告诉我 告我你在哪儿 现在的具体♥位♥置
and I'll bring it to you and hand it to you in person.
我把钱拿给你 我要亲手交给你
Right. The coffee shop. Saint Augustine's street.
好吧 咖啡店 圣·奥古斯汀街
The Coffee shop on Saint Augustine's Street.
圣·奥古斯汀街上的那家咖啡店
But first we'll call in at 'Tile your Life'. Thank you.
但我们先去下"装饰你的生活"家居店 谢谢
Are you Lucy, by any chance?
你大概就是露西吧
Yeah. I am.
是的 我是
I'm Alex.
我是艾利克斯
Alex...
艾利克斯...
Alex. Joe. Argentina.
艾利克斯 乔 阿根廷
Yeah.
是的
Can I sit down?
我能坐下吗
Do.
当然
He's booked his flight.
他已经订了机票
I know he has.
我知道他订了
He won't go.
他是不会去的
And why's that?
为什么呢
I saw him today. He was holding Arthur.
我今天见过他了 他当时正抱着亚瑟
You only had to look at him.
你只要看他一眼就知道
He loves that baby,
他爱那个孩子
Argentina doesn't exist.
阿根廷对于他来说根本不存在
Can't you see it?
难道你看不出来吗
Why are you saying this to me?
你为什么对我说这些呢
I'll be honest with you,
实话对你说
I would love him to come with me,
我当然希望他能和我一起去
but I'd be kidding myself.
但我简直是在自欺欺人
I've seen what it looks like when a man loves another woman.
我知道当一个男人爱着另一个女人时的样子
Start by telling him you've called the lawyers off.
先跟他说你取消了诉讼
Called the lawyers off. And that it's all been your fault.
取消了诉讼 然后说一切都是你的错
And - All?
然后...一切吗
All.
一切
All. And then he'll say,
一切 然后他会说
"No, it's all been my fault." It's what people do.
"不 都是我的错" 一般人都会这样
Let him kiss you first.
要等他先吻你
If you're too desperate you'll scare him off.
要是你太心急渴求 会把他吓跑的
Him kiss first.
他先吻
Thanks, Mum.
谢谢 妈妈
You're my daughter, and I love you.
你是我女儿 我爱你
Can I help you?
需要点什么吗
Who are you? I work here.
您是谁 我在这工作
You work here? Did you want some tiles?
你在这工作 您想要些瓷砖吗
Excuse. Is Dominic here?
打断一下 多米在吗
Mr Bonney? He'll be back in a while.
邦尼先生吗 他一会儿就回来
Was it tiles you wanted, sir?
您需要些瓷砖吗 先生
No, no. Just give him this
不 不 只是把这个给他
and say it's from Will.
告诉他是威尔给的
Tell him, oof! Sorry.
告诉他 哎呦 对不起
Tell him, eh, thanks,
告诉他 谢谢
but we don't need it any more,
不过我们不再需要了
we have got the rent money for Lucy.
我们已经为露西筹到了租金
My husband gave you rent money for Lucy?
我丈夫给你露西房♥子的租金
Your husband?
你丈夫
You! You're the witch that's
你 你就是那个
trying to steal my daughter's baby away.
要偷走我女儿孩子的疯女人
Rent money? Behind my back? I didn't stand a chance.
租金 背着我偷偷给 都不给我留一点机会
How can you put your head on a pillow at night?
你晚上怎么能睡得着觉呀
How can a woman like you live with herself?
像你这样的女人怎么能心安理得
Baby-snatcher!
婴儿掠夺者
How can a person do something so selfish?
一个人怎么能这么自私
Don't drink that.
别喝那个
It's for my ulcer. Argh!
这是治我的溃疡的
Oh my God, I think his ulcer's bursting.
哦 天哪 我想他的溃疡破裂了
Come on, we've to get him to the hospital, fast!
快来 我们得把他送到医院去 快
No! Please, please!
不 别 别
Penny? Dom, you gave Lucy rent money.
佩妮 多米 你给了露西租金
What? Did you give her rent money?
什么 你是不是给了她租金
What's that noise?
那是什么声音
Lucy's father. His ulcer has burst.
露西的父亲 他的溃疡破裂了
We're taking him to hospital.
我们正送他去医院
Are you and Lucy...?
你和露西是不...
Oh, no. No, no. She doesn't love me,
不 不 没有 她不爱我
I don't love her, so that's clear.
我也不爱她 一切都说清楚了
Dom! My wife's taking Will to the hospital.
多米 我太太正送威尔去医院
It sounds really bad. We should tell Lucy.
情况听起来很糟糕 我们得去告诉露西
Where are you? What's going on?
你在哪 发生什么事了
I followed her. I thought she might be meeting you,
我跟着她 我想她可能是去见你
and she was.
果真她是见你去了
No, that's my fault.
不 那是我的错
I asked her here. It was just...Arthur.
我让她去的 只是...亚瑟
Dom, who are you talking to? Argh!
多米 你在跟谁说话呢
Will's on his way to hospital.
威尔正在去医院的路上