Mr. Bonny?
邦尼先生
Yes? The work placement.
什么事 校外工作实习
The interview?
面试
It is today. I checked before I left the house.
是今天面试 我出门前确认了
The bus stop is like a mile down the road, I walked.
车站大概有一英里远 我走来的
Oh. Of course, yes.
对 没错
Of course. Er, come in.
当然 进来吧
I mean, come.
我是说 过来吧
Have you had burglars?
店里被盗了吗
Yes. Burglars. You should call the police.
对 被盗了 你应该报♥警♥
I will.
会的
They said they'd be an interview.
他们说需要进行面试问答
How old are you?
你多大了
17.
17岁
So why do you want to work with tiles, Tilly?
为什么想做瓷砖工作 蒂莉
I...don't. I want to paint frescoes,
我不想 我本来想画壁画
but they didn't have fresco-painting work placements,
但没有壁画的实习安排
so they said the nearest thing was this.
最接近的就是这里了
So, how old are you?
你多大了
Still 17.
还是17岁
Yeah, I did... I've already asked that.
对 我问过了
So... That's young. That's the age that you do the placements.
你很年轻 做校外工作实习就这年龄
No, I just meant, in...
不 我是说
In life, you are young,
从人生的角度看 你很年轻
when everything is before you.
大好的人生在前面
It's amazing to sit there, just not knowing.
在那个年龄 对世界尚未认清的感觉真好
One thing I would say is...
我想说的是
be brave, if you can.
尽量勇敢些
You know, we think it's all going to be so simple.
所有人都以为人生会很简单
Get married
结婚
and everything is going to be sorted, but...
一切都按部就班地进行 但是
it's all strange, really.
一切都很奇怪 真的
Baffling.
令人困惑
Is this the interview?
这算是在面试吗
Excuse me, I have to make a phone call.
抱歉 我要打个电♥话♥
I've just realised something.
我突然意识到一些事
I need to ring someone while it's clear.
趁我刚想明白 我得给那人打电♥话♥
Hi, this is Lucy.
你好 我是露西
Please leave me a message and I'll call you back.
请留言 我会给你回电♥话♥的
Lucy, hi, it's me. It's Dom.
露西 是我 多米
Erm, I just wanted...
我想说
to say I'm sorry for just turning up like that.
我很抱歉突然出现在你家
I'm glad you and Joe are back together.
我很高兴你和乔又走到了一起
And things are...
而且一切都
working out so well for you.
进展的那么顺利
You were quick.
你可真快
All I wanted to say was...
我只是想说
I'll leave you alone,
我会放手的
so you and Joe just... go and be happy.
你和乔就幸福地在一起吧
That's one good thing.
也算是件好事
Bye, Lucy.
再见 露西
Dominic Bonny? Yes.
多米尼克·邦尼 是的
Registration ML54 AMV? Is that your vehicle, sir?
车牌号♥ML54 AMV 是你的车吧 先生
It's my wife's, ours.
是我妻子的 我们共有的
You left the scene of an accident yesterday, sir.
你昨天离开了车祸现场 先生
So I'm afraid I am here to arrest you.
恐怕我得逮捕你
If you will accompany me to the station? Oh.
你得跟我到局里走一趟 哦
Is your wife here, sir?
你妻子在吗 先生
She's left me.
她离开我了
Is that because you crashed the car?
是因为你撞了车吗
Other way round. Sort of.
差不多吧 其他原因
Erm... Do you mind if I get a few bits?
你不介意我去拿点东西吧
Yeah. Fine.
行 可以
So, do you work here?
你在这工作吗
Not yet.
还没
I might. I was having an interview. Work placement.
可能吧 我在面试 校外实习
Oh. Sorry to interrupt.
不好意思打断你了
Hope I don't spoil your chances.
希望我没破坏你这次机会
I did a work placement at Dixons.
我在迪克斯做过实习
It's why I went into the police force.
所以我才进了警♥察♥局
I don't know if I'm allowed
我不知道在执勤的时候
to ask for your number while I'm on duty.
可不可以向你要号♥码
Right. Yeah. We... we'd best be going.
对 我们最好现在就走
Shall I come back for the interview another day? Yes.
我过几天还要来面试吗 是的
Have you got everything, sir?
东西都拿好了吗 先生
Nothing else that you need? That's it.
不需要其他东西了吗 就这些
I'll call my wife from your car.
我到你车上给我妻子打电♥话♥
I really am barking now.
我真是掩饰不住内心的激动
I know it's a box on wheels, but I feel like it's heaven.
我知道就是个房♥车而已 但是感觉像在天堂一样
I'm afraid heaven leaks when it rains
恐怕下雨的时候天堂会漏雨
and there's no mobile reception,
而且这里还没有信♥号♥♥
but there's running water and you can stay here as long as you like.
但是有自来水 你想呆多长时间都可以
I don't suppose Des and Linda will thank you for saying that.
你私自打包票 达斯和琳达听到恐怕不会高兴
Hold Arthur while I put the kettle on.
你抱着亚瑟 我去烧水
Oh, hello, little man. Hello.
你好啊 小家伙 小乖乖
You're a natural.
你天生就会哄孩子
Sorry.
不好意思
Where's the tea?
茶叶在哪
I'll get it.
我来拿
Go back to mummy. There you go, mate.
去找妈妈吧 来 小家伙
I think he's just cold.
我想他是冷了
I'll get a blanket.
我去拿个毯子来
Come on.
来吧
Holding a baby...
抱孩子
it feels...
就感觉像
I can't explain it.
我形容不出来
It's what your arms were made for?
就好像你的胳膊就是做这个用的
Yeah.
对
I never realised that.
我以前从没那样觉得
My whole body is sort of...
我全身都有点
I don't know.
说不出来
I know you think I'm mad,
我知道你们认为我疯了
I think I'm mad, but I'm not.
我也以为我疯了 但是我没有
Dom...
多米
I want us to get the baby.
我希望能得到那个孩子
For us.
为了我们两个
I ache with a longing in my sleep that never goes away.
我做梦都被那渴望折磨着 从来没停过
I see babies every day, other people's babies,
我每天都看到孩子 别人的孩子
never mine.
而我们却没有
Penny,
佩妮
you're distraught.
你现在有点狂乱
This is not real. You cannot...
这不是真的 你不能
So, I'm sure there's a reason you drove into a graveyard.
我相信你把车开进墓地一定是有原因的
Being pregnant.
怀了孕
Having a baby.
有了孩子
All of a sudden, you turn into this
突然之间你就把自己变成了
pathetic, needy sponge.
可悲的 处处需要人帮助的弱者
I give it a week and you'll be taking on the world again.
一周后 你又可以像常人一样独♥立♥了
Do you think people live here?
你觉得真有人在这生活吗
I mean... not just holidays.
我的意思是 不只是来度假
Yeah.
当然有了
Families grow up here. Couples grow old here.
孩子在此成长 夫妻在此变老
With everything that's happened, Joe, how you must be feeling,
对于发生的一切 乔 你的感受
I do realise, for me to be able to
我确实觉得 当我拿起电♥话♥
pick up the phone and you're there,
接通之后你就在那边
I can't tell you what that means.
我无法言明那对我有多重要
Of course I'm there.
我当然会一直守护着你
I'd better not go with the keys.
我待会儿别把钥匙给带走了
Who is Alex?
艾利克斯是谁
She's someone I met on the trek.
旅游时候遇到的人