cos then it's done and everything's clear.
因为那样一来 一切都尘埃落定了
And Dez's giving me the money against my wages, so...
达斯也给我结了工钱 所以...
Well, have a great time.
玩得开心
I will do.
我会的
You going to be OK?
你不会有事吧
The sky is so much clearer out here than in town, isn't it?
这里的天空比城里清澈多了 对吧
The Wheelbarrow.
独轮车
The Plough, yeah?
你说北斗星吧
Is there anything you need?
你还需要什么吗
You could do me a favour.
你可以帮我个忙
In the morning, can you have Arthur for an hour?
明早帮我照看一下亚瑟吧 就一小时
I need to do something and I don't want to take him with me.
我有点事情要做 不想带着他
Yeah. 'Course.
行 当然没问题
Only, he knows you and he doesn't know my mates.
他只认得你 不认得我的那些朋友
Just, after I'd taken him mountaineering,
只是 我上次私自带他去了山上
I thought I'd have been crossed off the babysitters list.
还以为保姆名单上没我了呢
You were, but now you're back on it.
当时是没了 现在又加回来了
The Plough.
北斗
And that's the Little Bear, otherwise known as Seven Sisters.
那是小熊座 也叫七姐妹
Great Bear, North Star.
大熊座 北极星
And a little bit of Orion's Belt.
还能看到一点猎户腰带
We're so bloody small, aren't we?
我们可真渺小啊
Well, if I'm on Arthur duty tomorrow morning,
我明早要想照顾亚瑟
I'd better get some sleep.
最好早点去睡觉
Seven Bears?
七只小熊
Orion's Great Belt Star?
猎户大腰带星
Anyway, what he said was, Lucy has made herself homeless,
总之 他说露西无家可归是自己造成的
and although we can't pin all of our hopes on that,
但我们不能把希望都寄托在这上面
because, to be realistic, she might be housed next week,
说实在的 她随时都可能有住处
and then it's not such an issue, but what he said was-
到时候情况就变了 但他说
Why do lawyers always have names like that? Pitt.
怎么律师都爱叫这种名字 皮特
Rot. or Slime.
洛特或者史莱姆
I've never thought this rug was very cosy. Do you think it's cosy?
我一直觉得小地毯不够舒适 你觉得呢
We liked it when we bought it.
我们买♥♥的时候很喜欢
Doesn't say snug though, does it?
那并不代表就很舒服
Dom.
多米
Anyway, what Mr Pitt said
总之 皮特先生说
was that if homelessness is a sign of a bigger problem,
如果在无家可归的背后还有更大的问题
then we should, well, you should go and see Lucy
那我们应该 你应该去看看露西
and present her with the idea. I've been to see her.
把这个想法告诉她 我已经去看过她了
Ah. No, I mean... go and see her now I saw her yesterday.
我是说现在去见她 我昨天去见过
Saw her as in...to tell her
你去见她...是不是去对她说
we have rights and you're the father, and -
我们有权抚养亚瑟 你是孩子的父亲...
I went to see Lucy to advise her
我去见露西 是为了提醒她
that my wife is hellbent on making a bad situation worse
我妻子竭正尽全力 让本已纠结的事态更加恶化
and causing as much emotional torment as she can possibly muster.
将身边的所有人 都折磨得痛苦不堪
You didn't just skulk off for the afternoon to a hotel room,
你们不只是去宾馆开房♥ 偷♥欢♥一个下午
you planned a romantic trip to Paris.
你们去巴黎享受浪漫之旅
That's what people do when they're already intermingled.
只有热恋中的人才会那样
Intermingled?
热恋
That's what a couple do when they have a relationship.
只有恋爱中的情人才会一起做那种事
Paris is the place you always dreamed of going to,
你一直梦想着要去巴黎
and you took her.
而你却选择与她同往
Pen, I am here. I'm with you.
佩 我在这儿 我依然在你身边
How did it end? You and her?
你们之间 是怎么结束的
She said...she left the job,
她说...她辞了职
and she said, "This has to stop."
她说 "不能再这样下去了"
You might still have feelings for her now?
你现在还爱着她吧
She had my child.
她为我生了孩子
I...
我...
think one of those giant sheepskin rugs
我觉得我们需要一块大大的羊皮地毯
would make the whole room so much softer.
那样整个屋子看起来就柔和得多了
I didn't have you down as a sheepskin sort of person.
我记得你不是很喜欢羊皮地毯啊
Things change.
人都是会变的
Lovely decorations. Balloons.
装饰得真温馨 还有气球呢
Sadie is a hundred today. You'll have some cake?
赛迪今天满一百岁了 吃点蛋糕吧
Happy Birthday, Sadie.
生日快乐 赛迪
I think I'm going to leave Penny.
我觉得我和佩妮过不下去了
One hundred years of life. It's beyond comprehension, really.
她已经活了一百岁 简直超乎常人的想象
You know what she said to me this morning?
你知道她今早对我说了什么吗
Look for life's blessings every day.
要善于发现生活的恩赐
I think I'm in love with Lucy.
我觉得我依然爱着露西
And what did you come here for, Dom?
多米 那你来找我♥干♥什么
It's an odd thing to tell your wife's mother
真是太荒唐了 你怎么能告诉你的岳母
that you're going to run off and leave her.
你要抛弃你的妻子
Because, I think because...
因为 我想是因为...
you're always so honest with me.
你也总是对我坦诚相待
You want someone else to decide for you,
你是想让别人替你做决定
and you imagine I'm going to say,
你想着我一定会说
"Don't do it, Dom, it would break her heart."
"多米 别这样做 她会心碎的"
Well, I don't know what's for the best.
我也不知道怎样才是最好的选择
She wants to dance with you.
她想邀你跳舞
She's a hundred. It's the least you can do.
她今天满一百岁 你总该满足她的愿望吧
I don't know what to do. Find out.
我不知该怎样做 那就仔细想想
Lucy, is that you?
露西 是你吗
Hello, Dad. Lucy...
爸爸 你好 露西...
Today is the day that Will Tandy took a long hard look at himself,
今天威尔·坦迪好好地审视了自己一番
and he didn't like what he saw.
而他对眼中的自己很是不满
Dad, I don't need this.
爸爸 不要跟我说这些
Dom's wife is trying to take Arthur away from me.
多米的妻子想把亚瑟抢走
She has lawyers and everything
她请了律师 一切都对她有利
because I am homeless,
因为我现在无家可归
and what I need is for my dad to -
我只想让我的爸爸...
请及时充值
您的余额不足
Excuse me. Sorry, excuse me. I'm looking for a Joe?
不好意思 不好意思 我想找一个叫乔的
There you are.
就在那儿
Joe? Joe? I don't know if you remember me?
乔 乔 我不知你是否还记得我
Penny?
佩妮
I think they're going to run away together.
我觉得他们会私奔的
Dom and Lucy? Yes.
多米和露西吗 是的
I'm sure of it.
准是如此
Run away? Why would they run away?
私奔 他们为什么要私奔
Well, to be together.
就是为了能终成眷属嘛
What, you...you think she loves him?
什么 你...你觉得露西还爱着他
I think he loves her.
我是觉得是他爱着露西
How did that come about?
你是怎么得出这个结论的
The baby. They have been seeing each other, the three of them.
孩子 他们一家三口总是找机会见面呢
That's a shock. I'm...shocked.
太不可思议了 我 很震惊
How, how did that come about?
怎么会发生那样的事
I was going to ask you if you knew anything.
我还想问你是否了解什么情况呢
Has Lucy said what they are up to?
露西对你说过他们的计划吗
Nothing.
从未提过
'In the morning, can you have Arthur for an hour?'
"明早帮我照看一下亚瑟吧 一小时就好"
Penny, you shouldn't be here.
佩妮 你不该来这儿的
Health and Safety, if they found you here
安检局如果发现你在这里
they could close the site.
可能会把工地查封的
Why do you think...Dom's, you know, going to be with Lucy?
你为何觉得...多米会与露西私奔呢
Well, because he...didn't say that...that they weren't.
因为他 至少没说过 他们不会那样
Yeah, that's pretty conclusive.
是啊 真是"证据确凿"啊
Sorry to turn up like this, Joe.
乔 很抱歉 我疯疯癫癫跑来见你
Thank you, thank you for telling me there's nothing to tell me.
谢谢 谢谢你告诉我你也并不了解内情
I mean, maybe they aren't, but they are.
他们或许不会 但我觉得会
I'll keep my phone on.
我会开着手♥机♥的
He's been fed, I'll be an hour, maybe an hour and a half.
刚喂饱他 我一小时或一个半小时后就回来
You going to the housing office?
你是去房♥管局吗
No, I'm not going to the housing office.
不 不是房♥管局
Yeah, it's none of my business. That's right.
是啊 与我无关 就是
You wouldn't leave me holding the baby
你不会是把孩子留给我照看
while you went off to see Dom, would you?
自己却跑去与多米私会吧
Why would that make a difference to you, Joe?
那又与你何干呢 乔