She lives just down the road, so...
她就住在那条街上 所以
Have you been seeing her since you got back?
你回来之后见到过她吗
Once or twice.
一两次吧
Happy ever after on a mountain top?
征服山顶后 就幸福地生活在一起了吗
Lucy, don't.
露西 别这样
You're a complication, Arthur.
你是个累赘 亚瑟
I thought you were a lovely bundle of life.
我原以为你是上天恩赐的宝贝
Why do you think I'm here?
你认为我为什么来这
I hope you don't think that
我希望你不要认为
because I'm borrowing your brother's caravan,
因为我借了你哥哥的住处
I'll be so grateful, I'll throw myself into your arms.
我就会很感激你 对你投怀送抱
No. That's not why I did it.
不 我才不是因为那个
Good, because there's one thing I'm clear about.
很好 因为有件事我还是很清楚的
I'm a mother now.
我现在是个母亲了
I want a man that can be a father,
我想要一个可以担当起父亲角色的男人
not a boy who thinks a child is a complication.
而不是把孩子当做累赘的男孩
Maybe I don't want a woman
我也不想要一个滥情的女人
who is going to have another man's kid the minute my back is turned.
我刚一离开 就怀上别的男人的野种
Perhaps you should go and pour your woes out to Alex.
你应该去找艾利克斯 把痛苦都告诉她
I will.
我会的
The tarot reading said that something would happen in three.
塔罗牌预示我们会和"三"这个数字有牵扯
You, me and her. That's three.
你 我 还有她 正好三个人
We can't just say, 'We want the baby.'
我们不能直说"我们要这个孩子"
You're the father.
你是孩子的生父
You have rights. Why is it always women's rights?
你有这个权利 为什么那总是女人的权利
What about men's rights, fathers' rights?
男人的权利怎么办 父亲的权利呢
I'm not saying that we grab the baby out of her arms.
我并不是说从她的手里抢走孩子
you know, I'm saying that we ask, we see what's possible.
我是说我们问她 看看是否有这个可能
Women get equal pay. That's the law.
女性要同工同酬 那是法律规定的
You can't discriminate against women.
你不能歧视女性
You are being discriminated against.
但现在被歧视的人是你
You're trying to make this sound logical.
你一直在诡辩 想找出恰当的理由
It's not logical.
但那根本是毫无道理的
Dom, do you love me? I do.
多米 你爱我吗 我爱你
Well, then go and see Lucy and
那就去找露西
tell her that we would like to have the baby.
告诉她我们想要那个孩子
Can... can I ask you a favour?
我能让你帮个忙吗
That girl who came into your shop,
那个去你店里的女孩
if she comes back for a second interview,
如果她来第二次面试的话
could you give this to her, please?
你能把这个给她吗
I know it's a bit cheeky, seeing as how I arrested you, but...
我知道我逮捕了你 还请你帮忙有点过分 但是
Well, thanks.
多谢了
Why do I always fall for guys who are still in love with their ex?
我怎么老是爱上仍恋着前女友的男人呢
I daren't leave her side,
我不敢抛下她一人
some of the things she's coming out with.
她现在正经历着苦痛的折磨
What am I going to do?
我该怎么办呢
Do you want the baby?
你想要那孩子吗
In a perfect world.
时刻幻想能拥有他
Oh, he's so lovely, Liz, so mind-blowing.
他太可爱了 莉兹 让我牵肠挂肚
How could I ever think of taking him away from Lucy?
我怎能想要把他从露西身边带走呢
She might want you to take him. You don't know till you ask.
她也许想让你带走呢 你要问了才知道
You don't have to go in demanding anything.
并非是要你去索要任何东西
Just... Just offer.
只是 稍微提一下
Then see.
然后再议
And then Penny will see that you've tried.
那样佩妮就会知道你尽力了
And you can get on with your lives.
你就可以继续你们的生活
It can be really scary up here on a night like this.
风雨交加之夜 在此住着会很吓人的
So I thought I'd better check up on you.
所以我想最好还是回来看看你们娘俩
I wasn't scared until you turned up.
我本来挺好 你一出现反而吓我一跳
Anyway, provisions.
不说了 给你们带了吃的
A peace offering - in the form of peanut butter.
来求和好的 美味花生酱哦
Help out here.
帮个小忙
Will you let Mummy sleep for ten minutes?
你让妈妈睡十分钟行不
Your first?
你的长子吗
Yeah. Yeah, he is.
是的 是的 他是
Isn't he a handsome little fella?
他真是个帅小伙
See you now.
回见
Lucy?
露西
Joe? Joe!
乔 乔
Have you seen a man with a baby?
你们看到个抱着小孩的男人没
OK.
好的
Joe!
乔
The law favours the birth mother.
法律上看生母拥有优先抚养权
Always?
绝对的吗
Virtually always. Unless there's a crisis.
通常如此 除非有什么危机
All we're after is information, really, to see how the land lies.
我们只是咨♥询♥一些信息 搞清势态状况
No, we're not. I want to know what to do to get the baby.
不 不是的 我想知道怎么能得到那孩子
What kind of crisis, Mr Pitt?
什么样的情况算危机 皮特先生
If the mother were negligent,
如果母亲疏忽其职责
a drug addict, homeless. That kind of thing.
是个瘾君子 无家可归 等类似的情况
Well, she's none of those, thank heavens.
这些她都不沾边 谢天谢地
People might think I'm being cruel, selfish.
人们也许觉得我很残忍♥ 自私
How can you do this to another woman?
怎么会对另一个女人做出这样的事情
Well, why is my pain any less than hers?
可是难道我的痛苦就比她少吗
She had sex with my husband.
她跟我丈夫上了床
She's no saint. We're all human.
她也不是圣人 我们都是普通人
My husband has a baby.
我丈夫现在有了个孩子
Why is it wrong for us to want to love that baby?
我们想爱护这个孩子又有什么错呢
It's an unusual claim.
您的诉讼有些特殊
I'd go so far as to say unique in my experience.
对于我来说 还是头一次接这样的案子
Mr Pitt, this is the biggest thing in my life.
皮特先生 此事是我生命中最重要的事情
So we need to construct an irrefutable case.
因此我们一定要让对方无从辩驳
You have one new message.
您有一条新消息
Lucy, hi, it's me. It's Dom.
露西 嗨 是我 我是多米
Erm, I wanted...
我想...
to say I'm sorry for just turning up like that.
很抱歉我就那样出现在你眼前
But I'm glad you and Joe are back together.
但我很高兴你和乔重归于好了
And things are...
而且一切都...
working out so well for you.
进展的那么顺利
All I wanted to say was...
我就是想说
I'll leave you alone,
我不会再打扰你了
so you and Joe just... go and be happy.
所以你和乔 就幸福地在一起吧
That's one good thing. Bye, Lucy.
也算是件好事 再见 露西
I mean, what I don't understand is
我是说 我搞不懂的是
they've cleared the house,
他们为何把屋里的家具都清空了
but I didn't borrow the money on the furniture.
我又没用家具来抵押借钱
I mean, what has my sofa got to do with the 3:30 at Chepstow?
我的沙发和在切普斯托赌马有什么关系呢
I mean, I didn't go to the bookies and say,
我又没跑去跟赛马赌注人说
Here's my bed and here's my telly as collateral. did I?
我用我的床和电视做抵押 我说了吗
I mean, how is that fair?
那样也太不公平了
I don't know how she eats this stuff.
我不知道她居然吃这些东西
I woke up in the night starving.
我半夜饿醒了
I mean, it's like...
我觉着 吃起来就像
It's like shoe leather,
就像制鞋的皮革
orange shoe leather.
橘黄色的鞋皮
I've let her down.
我让她失望了
I mean, I know I have.
我心里清楚的很
It was supposed to be the best of times.
本应该是最美好的时光
Me...
我...
bathing the baby.
给宝宝洗澡
A bucket of dummies.
一篮子宝宝用的橡皮奶嘴
Well, she has Joe. He'll look after her.
她有乔 他会照顾她的
They're not together.
他俩没和好
I heard her say to him, You're too much for me.
我听见她对他说 我无法承受你
I can't cope with you any more.
我不能和你再在一起了
But he said...
但是他说...
He was holding the baby.
他当时还抱着孩子
She knows him inside out.
她非常了解他
He'll do a flit again. Just like he always does.
他还是会转身离开的 一如既往
Oh, this is terrible. I'll have to call her. This is terrible.
糟了 我得给她打电♥话♥ 太糟了