Are you going to Argentina on your own?
难道你是孤身一人去阿根廷吗
No, not on my own.
不 不只我一个人
Did Dom come to the caravan? Yeah, he did.
多米去过你住的房♥车吗 是啊 去过
There's my bus. I've got to go.
公车来了 我得走了
I hope you've clocked off. Not paying you to babysit.
赶紧请假下班吧 我付工钱可不是让你照顾孩子的
Handsome little fella, isn't he?
真是个帅小伙啊 是不是
Here, just take hold of him for a second, would ya?
给 帮我抱他一下 好吗
Oh yeah. Sure.
好啊 没问题
Hey! Hello.
嘿 你好啊
I got your e-mail.
我收到你发的电邮了
And I wanted to show you how glad I am that it's happening.
我想告诉你 我非常开心终于能成行了
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
I'm glad you're glad.
你开心 我就开心
Here y'are, Joe. I'll have to give him back.
乔 还给你 我得接个电♥话♥
You got him? Yeah.
抱住了吗 好了
Macker? Yeah, sorry about that.
麦克 是我 不好意思
Is that...? Yeah.
这就是... 没错
He's lovely.
他好可爱
His name's Arthur.
他叫亚瑟
I'm trying to figure this out.
我有点搞不清楚状况了
This is just me doing a favour for...well, Lucy.
我只不过是帮个忙...帮帮露西
It's just like...it's very odd that she asked you.
简直就像...她为何偏偏找你帮忙
I booked the flights, Alex.
我已经订好机票了 艾利克斯
I'm comin'.
我会跟你一起走的
What's freaking me out is you look cool.
让我害怕的是 你这样子挺像那么回事的
You look like the man for the job.
你还真像个好爸爸
I have to get to work.
我得去上班了
See you later. See you later.
一会儿见 一会儿见
You...are a disgrace.
你...你个卑鄙小人
Just excuse me a moment.
失陪一下
Will.
威尔
What kind of man gets a girl pregnant,
哪个男人像你一样 把姑娘肚子搞大了
leaves her to fend for herself,
然后就抛下她 对她不闻不问
and then tries to steal her baby away from her?
现在又想把孩子抢走
Yeah. I think we could just talk in my office...
去我办公室谈好吗...
She is virtually sleeping rough,
她现在简直无异于露宿街头了
and look at you.
瞧你过得多舒服
I have offered to support Lucy financially,
我曾请求露西接受我的经济资助
but she won't let me. So what can I do?
但她就是不情愿 我能怎么办
What kind of financially, exactly?
究竟是哪种形式的经济资助啊
I mean, are we talking a bag of groceries,
帮她买♥♥一包食品杂货
or more like paying the rent?
还是帮她付房♥租啊
Whatever she needs.
她要什么我就给什么
I can't bear the thought of Lucy struggling.
我一想到露西为生计所困就心如刀割
What she needs is a roof over her head,
她现在就需要一个安身之所
and the baby, he needs a roof as well.
她的孩子也需要容身之地啊
She doesn't like the idea of being in any way dependent on me.
可她全然不愿依赖我一丝一毫
What if she doesn't know it comes from you?
那就别告诉她是你给的 不就成了
I'm not sure I follow.
我不太明白
If I can help the situation for Lucy,
如果我有能力帮助露西
I am only too happy to oblige.
我肯定会乐意伸出援手的
Suppose you give the money to me, and I give it to Lucy.
如果你把钱给我 我转给露西
Where would you say it came from?
那你如何说明钱的来处呢
Well, I could say I had a bit of a win?
我就说是赢了点钱
Yeah, you could, I suppose.
是啊 合情合理
Rent nowadays...could be 600 a month.
现在的房♥租...一个月大概要600英镑
700.
或者700
Five.
500也成
What if I gave you a thousand? I mean, to start with.
要不我先给你一千英镑吧 不够再说
I'll have to go to the bank.
我得去趟银行
You can't stay here in case my wife shows up.
别在这儿等我 我老婆要是来了就麻烦了
Where shall I meet you?
我们约在哪里见呢
Lucy.
露西
Penny.
佩妮
Dom told me... Yes, yes.
多米告诉我... 是的 是的
I do know. He told me that he told you.
我知道了 多米跟我说过他已经告诉你了
I realise that all this has come about because of what I did.
我知道 这一切都是因我而起
You tried to steal my husband.
你曾试图抢走我丈夫
I was mixed up and...Dom was nice to me,
当时我的生活一团糟...多米又待我很好
and he was unhappy and...
而他当时过得不开心 所以...
Oh, so it's my fault
你是说都是我的错吗
that you went to Paris with my husband for a weekend
你跟我丈夫跑到巴黎
of sex and romantic dinners?
过了两天翻云覆雨的日子
I came here because I realise I have hurt you...
我前来道歉 就是因为我意识到对你的伤害
Lucy, maybe it wasn't a good idea just turning up here.
露西 你冒昧前来或许不是个好主意
Hurt you in ways I can't even imagine.
我无法想象对你的伤害有多深
Oh, poor old Penny.
噢 可怜的老佩妮
Her tubes are all clogged up.
她的输卵管全都阻塞住了
Penny, I don't want a fight.
佩妮 我不是来吵架的
No, what you want is to say a nice friendly little sorry,
是啊 你不过是来友好而轻巧地道一下歉
you realise it was a little bit naughty
你突然意识到自己有点下流
to hop into bed with my husband.
跳上我丈夫的床和他偷♥欢♥
I am trying to be...
我只是想...
To get yourself pregnant with my husband,
你是不是觉得怀上我丈夫的骨肉
to have a baby with my husband,
给他生个孩子
and, and, if you apologise sweetly enough,
然后再乖巧地道个歉的话
then Penny will just, oh, she'll just shed a few tears
佩妮最多...只会流几行眼泪
and go back to her sofa with her extra large box of chocolates,
坐在她的沙发上 捧着一大盒巧克力寻求慰藉
leaving you alone with the baby.
让你和宝宝安稳过日子
Yes. With my baby.
是的 和我的宝宝
Oh, God. You can't get the baby.
天呐 你得不到宝宝的
It's not gonna happen.
永远不可能
Lucy, if I can make a suggestion at this moment in time...
露西 如果你们能听我一句劝
You see? People say that I'm selfish,
看见了吗 大家都说我自私
but she, this... she loses her boyfriend,
可她呢 她失去了自己的男友
and why does he want to go off
不好好想想为什么
to the other side of the world?
他会远走天涯
So she decides to take somebody else's man.
反而想着抢别人的老公
Every step of the way, selfish, selfish, self,
每一步行为都那么 自私 自私
and everyone thinks that she's the innocent angel!
人们却都以为她是个无辜的天使
Dom told me, you know.
多米都告诉我了
How you shut him out, punished him, crushed him.
你对他的冷漠 惩罚以及带给他的压力
He came to me. I didn't seduce him,
是他主动的 我没有勾引他
I didn't try to get pregnant.
也没有预谋怀孕
Stop! Both of you. You are talking about a child.
都给我住口 你们讨论的是孩子的事
Mum... Shut up.
妈妈 闭嘴
Liz, I came here to -
莉兹 我是来...
Shut up.
闭嘴
Which one of you can be big enough for one minute
你们能不能成熟一点
to look at the person right in front of you
稍微带有点恻隐之心
with an ounce of true compassion?
好好看看站在你们面前的那个人
You've ordered baby stuff?
你已经订了婴儿用品
Oh, God.
老天
You cannot get my baby from me!
你别想抢走我的孩子
It's a mistake, Lucy, a misunderstanding.
都是误会 露西 误会
Penny, tell her.
佩妮 告诉她呀
Just because you've got money and a house,
就算你们有钱有房♥子
you are not going to...! Penny, tell them to go!
你也别想... 佩妮 让他们走
I'm back. Ah, Tiny.
我又来了 是你啊 泰莉
Tilly.
是蒂莉
The interview?
面试
Yes, yeah,we did a sort of interview last time
是的 没错 你上次来的时候
you were here, didn't we?
我给你面试了一次
And it was going very well until I was arrested.
本来进行得挺好的 可后来我被逮捕了
So why don't we say you've got the job?
所以我决定要你了
Oh! Wow. OK.
哇 好的
That's great. So when can you start?
太棒了 你什么时候可以开始工作
How about now? I just have to make a phone call.
现在就开始如何 我要先打个电♥话♥
Why don't you have a wander round, get to know the place,
你可以随便逛逛 熟悉一下环境
and make a coffee.
然后煮一壶咖啡