All right, bro? Mate!
我回来了 老哥 老弟
Oh, I've missed you, man.
我想死你了 老弟
How you doing? You all right?
一切都好吧 你还好吗
Come on, let's get you home.
走 我们回家
Have I nicked your bedroom? Yeah.
我占了你的房♥间吗 是的
Don't worry, Bobby,
别担心 鲍比
I promise I won't play with your toys.
我保证不玩你的玩具
You can't really tell from a computer screen how beautiful it is.
视频上完全无法展现那种美
We had to trek for three weeks to get to this point.
我们徒步了三周才爬上山顶
It was worth it though.
绝对值得
Sort of takes your breath away, doesn't it?
是不是美得令人窒息
My brother conquered Mount Everest.
我老弟征服了埃佛勒斯峰
Did they give you a medal? Is that it now, Joe?
给你发奖牌了没 现在呢 乔
Have you got the wanderlust out your system?
想要四处流浪的冲动之火熄灭了吗
Feeling ready to settle?
想安定下来吗
I might, Linda. I might.
也许吧 琳达 有可能
So, what now?
怎么打算的
Well, if I could stop here for a couple of weeks, Des,
达斯 我方便在这里住几周吗
till I find myself a new flat.
我找到公♥寓♥就搬走
What are you asking him for?
你刚说什么来着
So I'm giving you an home...
那我给你地方睡
am I supposed to give you a job, an' all?
再给你找份工作 够不够
That's it, Joe.
干得不错 乔
Four beers. Four beers. Four.. It's his round.
四杯啤酒 四杯啤酒 这轮他请
Right in the gate.
正好撞上面门
Lucy. Joe, you're home.
露西 乔 你回来了
Yeah. Got back Tuesday.
对 周二回来的
Been soaking in the bath for three days.
泡了三天澡
You look different.
你变样了
Had my hair cut.
头发剪短了
Suits you. Thanks.
挺适合你 谢谢
Still got some of your things.
我那儿还有些你的东西
Oh, just take them to the charity shop.
都送去慈善店吧
I mean, if I haven't wanted them for a year, then...
既然一年了都没去取 就说明...
11 months. Yeah, well, I won't need them now.
十一个月 对 反正我用不着了
I'm sure they'll be glad of the memory foam pillow.
他们肯定会喜欢记忆海绵枕头
Oh, yeah, you got me that.
对 是你送我的
Sorry, I didn't mean that, um...
抱歉 我不是那个意思
Ey! 'Ey, go easy, mate, can't you see she's...?
喂 看着点 老兄 没看到她...
Is there a father? There usually is.
孩子有父亲吗 单靠女人怎么生
I mean is there...
我的意思是...
you know, someone?
你找到归宿了吗
So when's it due? Any minute now.
什么时候生 快了
You look well on it. It's one of those things.
你看上去很幸福 顺其自然嘛
You know, right person came along at the right time
在对的时间遇到对的人
and sometimes, well, you just have to go for it.
有时候 就该果断争取
And you certainly went for it.
看来你确实争取到了
I'm glad you're happy, Lucy.
你幸福我也很开心 露西
You got what you wanted. Yeah.
你过上了想要的生活 对
Maybe I could arrange to come round and collect the pillow some time.
也许我有空可以过去拿枕头
I threw it out.
我扔了
Ten months ago.
十个月前
It's a hell of a shock though, isn't it?
实在太令人震惊了 是吧
I'm shocked, so you must be in meltdown.
连我都大吃一惊 你肯定崩溃了
Everybody had you two welded on. Linda's not gonna believe this.
大家都看好你俩 说出来琳达肯定不信
Lucy pregnant? And talk about quick work.
露西怀孕了 她也太神速了
You could have hardly been off the runway!
你飞机还没起飞 她就开始下一段了
And married as well!
还结了婚
I always thought you were the bacon in her sarnie,
我一直以为你逃不开她
or she was the bacon in yours.
她也离不开你
And I know it was your choice to end it, but... still,
虽说是你要分手的 不过...
does your head in a bit, dun't it? Does your head in a lot.
你不觉得头疼吗 真是头疼啊
Des, I'm gonna walk home. Yeah, I'm walking myself...
达斯 我想走回去 这不是正走着吗
price of taxis. No, I mean
省了的士费 不 我是说
I'm going to maybe have another drink.
我可能再去喝点
Sweet, I'll come with you. Des, really,
好啊 我陪你 达斯 说真的
I appreciate all the brother love, but...
你的好意我心领了 只是
I just fancy, you know, treating myself to a bit of a night out.
我喜欢一个人过过夜生活
Joe, you're not gonna go on the razz, are you?
乔 你不会是要喝到烂醉如泥吧
I've seen lads do that before and wake up with all kind of hairy Marys.
我听说有的醉鬼一醒来发现身边是女野人
Don't worry, I'll stay well clear of the hairy Marys, all right?
放心 我不会招惹女野人的 好吗
Look at you! You're terrified.
瞧你呀 吓成这样了
Wow! It's a pillow!
哇 是个枕头
Joe, stop it! This material was developed for aircraft seats
乔 别闹了 这材料是为飞机座椅开♥发♥的
to increase survival in the event of an accident.
可以增加空难事故的生还率
Might need it next time you come after me.
下次你跟我出去时可能用得上
Stop it! Ouch!
乱说 疼啊
There you go.
给你的
Gor-Tex. You can do minus ten in them, easy.
防水技术 零下十度都能轻松应付
Does get a bit cold on the bus to work.
坐公交上班确实有点冷哦
That is a lot of puddings. One for every day of the year.
好多布丁 每天一款 一年不重样
Are you trying to get me fat?
你想把我养胖
Let's give this a try.
我们来试试
I thought I might stop taking the pill.
我觉得不用再吃避孕药了
Why would you do that?
为什么不吃
I mean...
我是说
why now?
为什么现在
Things are going so well living together, and everything,
我们住在一起很好 一切都很顺
I feel ready.
我准备好了
They've got treacle tart on October 20th.
书上写10月20号♥是糖浆馅饼
What if I want it in July?
如果我7月想吃呢
Am I allowed to tear out the page and move it forward?
能不能撕下那一页 插到前面去
Look at you! You're terrified!
瞧你呀 吓成这样了
You thought I meant it, "I feel ready." Look at you!
你以为我说"准备好了"是真的 你啊
I didn't think you meant it.
我才没有那样想呢
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
I might be. Are you?
差不多吧 你呢
Don't know if the world could cope with an invasion of little Josephs.
不知道生几个小乔瑟夫 世界挺不挺得住
It might be an invasion of little Lucys.
也许是小露西呢
Little Josephines.
小乔瑟夫
It's not running away. Then what is it?'
我不是逃避 那是什么
I want to see the world before it's time for the cardigan and slippers.
我想先出去见识一下世界 再回来过平淡生活
You've been travelling, you've done that.
你不是出去旅行过了吗
Not with you I haven't.
没跟你一起出去
Having babies changes everything, dun't it?
有了孩子生活就会变了 对吧
This could be our last chance.
也许是我们最后的机会了
People have kids and still go on holiday.
人家有了孩子 不也一样度假
Lucy, travelling is not a holiday.
露西 旅行不是度假
It's like every day is an adventure. After about a month,
而是每天都在冒险 一个月后
you start to feel different... like you've cut loose
你感觉都不一样了 自♥由♥自在
from all the rubbish that keeps you tied down.
不再为无聊的琐事约束
It's like nothing else matters but today.
就好像一切都不重要 全心享受眼前
You said you were ready to settle. I am ready... in a year.
你说准备好安定下来了 我是准备好了 一年之后
That isn't ready, that's the opposite of ready. That's NOT ready.
那就不叫准备好 你根本没有准备好
We can wait for one year. We could see half the world!
我们再等一年 能环游半个世界呢
All right, I don't want to ask you this, but I have to.
本来我不想问的 不过现在必须要问
If, say in a year, or whenever,
一年之后 或者不管多久吧
can you imagine wanting to go again?
你还会想着再出去吗
Of course. It's the most alive I've ever felt.
当然 旅行是最痛快的生活
Of course I can imagine wanting to go again.
我当然还想要出去
You just can't admit what you're doing, can you?
你就是不肯承认自己的行为
You keep telling me soon, next year, one more trip,
你总是说等等 等到明年 再旅行一次
but you're never gonna settle down.
可你永远都不会安定下来
That's not what I'm saying. Yeah, it is. You just said it.
我没那个意思 有 你刚才就这意思
So where did she find this fella
她上哪儿找的男人
in, like, a few weeks, who suddenly fits the bill
就几周时间 两人一拍即合
to go the whole hog? Marriage, kids, the lot.
该办的全办了 结婚 生孩子等等
Maybe he was waiting in the wings, keeping tabs.
也许他早就等着呢 瞅准时机
You know, you do the flit, Lucy's on her lonesome, he jumps in.
你一走 露西寂寞了 他就趁虚而入
Yeah. Maybe she already knew him.
是啊 也许早就勾搭上了