Probably already sniffing around before I went away.
说不定我离开前 就已经开始暧昧了
Consequences, mate. That's why I got in there quick with Linda...
久则生变 老弟 所以我快速搞定琳达
before some other bloke got any ideas.
不留给别人任何机会
Des, you've been going out with Linda since you were both 14.
达斯 你跟琳达14岁就开始约会
I wasn't taking any chances.
我不存侥幸心理
Why don't you just ask Lucy who it is?
你怎么不直接问露西 那人是谁
No.If I ask, she'll tell me.
不行 我要是问了 她肯定会说
You think I want to see
我不想看到
the giddy look on her face when she says his name?
她说出他的名字时 脸上的轻浮表情
Fred. Tommy. Adrian.
弗雷德 汤米 艾德里安
No, not nice.
不行 是让人不爽
So what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
All right, Will?
还好吗 威尔
Fancy meeting you here.
很高兴在这里见到你
Oh, it's you.
是你啊
Lucy said she bumped into you in the Yellow Moon.
露西说在黄月亮酒吧遇到你了
Why is it all the certs turn out to be losers?
怎么该赢的总是输呢
How's your ulcer?
溃疡好点了吗
Thriving.
更严重了
I didn't know you were a betting man.
你以前好像不赌博吧
A lad at work gave me a tip. Ha!
有个当班的提点了我
Well, you can forget that. It's probably a dream his missus had.
你就算了吧 没准就是他老婆做的梦
I've got a bloke that phones me from the stables every morning.
每天早上都有马厩的人给我电♥话♥
Exclusive subscription.
独家消息
Proper tipster.
可靠情报
I tell you what, see this next race?
我告诉你啊 下一场有戏
If you were to lend me, say,
如果你肯借给我
20, 50?
20块 50块
20?
就20块吧
I must admit, I was a bit
说实话 听说
shocked to find out your Lucy was married.
你家露西结婚了 我有点吃惊
Married?! Well, not as shocked as I am.
结婚了 吓死我算了
She's not married?
她没有结婚吗
Well, not unless she sneaked away to Vegas
除非她偷偷跑去维加斯了
when she told me she was going to the baby shop up the town.
可她跟我说去了镇上的婴儿用品商店
25 and we'll split the winnings.
借我25块 奖金平分
Di, lend me your ring. Eh?
迪 戒指借给我
Your wedding ring... just give it me.
你的婚戒 快点给我
Still got some of your things.
我那儿还有些你的东西
Oh, just take them to the charity shop.
都送去慈善店吧
Maybe I could arrange to
说不定我能抽时间
come round and collect the pillow some time.
去你那儿把那枕头领走
I threw it out.
我早扔了
Why did you say you were married when youre not?
你为什么谎称自己结婚了
I never said I was married. You showed me a ring!
我从没说我结婚了 但你把婚戒给我看了
What business is it of yours if I'm six times divorced,
就算我离过六次婚
a swinger, and a lesbian?
乱♥交♥ 或是同性恋又与你何干
You lied to me.
你对我撒谎了
You just cant bear the thought
你不过是接受不了
that while you were off traversing the globe,
当你自己在周游世界时
other people might be getting on with their lives.
别人已经开始新的人生了
You knew I would come back. Yeah.
你知道我会回来的 是的
And I knew youd go away again.
我也知道你会再次离开
So who is he? The father.
他是谁 孩子他爸
All you need to know is that it isnt you,
你只需知道不是你就行了
which I imagine will make you very relieved.
你听到后应该会如释重负吧
What?
怎么了
What is it?
你怎么了
I think youd better call me a taxi.
最好帮我叫辆出租车
It happens sometimes... regular contractions and then nothing.
有时候就是那样 正常的宫缩 不是要生了
Is there a reason?
有什么原因吗
Probably stress brought it on.
可能是一时压力触发的吧
No, I mean is there a reason you wont tell me who the father is?
我是指你向我隐瞒孩子父亲的身份 有原因吗
Yeah, cos you wont believe me if I tell you. Try me.
因为就算说了你也不信 试试看嘛
I was visited in the night by a strange spirit.
某夜 一个神奇的精灵造访我
Immaculate conception.
圣灵成胎
Is it because he dumped you when he realised you were pregnant?
是不是因为他发现你怀孕后就把你甩了
Something like that. Is it cos it's someone I know?
差不多吧 是因为那个人我也认识吗
Of course, it has to be about you.
是呀 什么都跟你脱不了关系
Ill find out anyway. You wont.
我总会知道的 你不会的
Your dad'll tell me. He wont.
你老爸会告诉我的 他不会
If I lend him 20 quid,
只要我借他20英镑
hell tell me what perfume youre wearing.
他甚至会告诉我你喷的是什么牌子的香水
He wont tell you!
他不会告诉你的
Your dad doesnt know, does he?
难道你♥爸♥也同样不知道
Have you told anyone who the father is?
你有没有告诉过任何人孩子生父是谁
Lucy!
露西
Not telling anyone who the father of your baby is, that...
向全世界隐瞒孩子的生父 那样...
that must be so lonely.
那一定很孤独
Are... are you OK? I mean, are you gonna be OK?
你还好吗 你会好起来吗
Have you got everything you need?
你还有什么需要的吗
Dont feel sorry for me, Joe. Dont.
别可怜我 乔
Im having a baby... I couldnt be happier.
我要当妈妈了 我无比开心
I know, but you couldn't have wanted to be on your own.
我知道 但你总不想全靠自己一个人吧
You know what I wanted.
你知道我曾经想要什么
Im sorry for saying that thing.
抱歉说了刚才那番话
It was offensive. Which one?
有点伤人 你指哪句
Everything youve said so far has been pretty offensive.
你刚说的每句话都挺伤人的
The perfume jibe.
香水的那个
And for shouting at you in the street.
还有在大街上对你大喊大叫
Which is probably what brought on the contractions.
可能就是因为那个引起了宫缩
If they were contractions.
都不知道是否真是宫缩呢
This isnt about you anymore, Joe.
现在重点不再是你 乔
And its not about me neither.
甚至也不是我
And it's not about the man that made me pregnant.
也与让我怀孕的那人无关
All that is done.
一切已成事实
The only thing that matters now is this baby
现在唯一重要的是孩子
and whats right for him.
一切都要为孩子考虑
Yeah, I see that.
是的 我明白
Its true what they say about pregnant women.
人们对怀孕女人的说法一点不假
You look amazing.
你看起来气色真好
So, I'll give you a lift home.
我送你回家吧
Yeah.
好的
Right, three slices or four? Two.
要三片还是四片 两片就够了
Your mother swore by bacon when she was carrying you,
你妈怀着你那会儿可离不开培根
Its full of protein. And fat.
它富含蛋白质 还有脂肪
Why did you tell Joe I wasnt married?
你为什么告诉乔我没有结婚
How was I supposed to keep up a pretence
我怎么知道要替你圆谎
when I didnt know there was a pretence?
我都不知道你对他撒谎了
Did his eyes pop out?
他是不是怒眼圆瞪
Let him sweat and suffer.
让他煎熬和痛苦去吧
Make you feel theres some sort of justice in the world.
好让你感到世上还是有正义的
Whatve you got?
你收到什么了
Its a... its a job interview. Great!
是个工作面试 太好了
What for? Selling. Sales.
什么工作 卖♥♥东西 销♥售♥
Youd be good at that. Oh, yes.
你会胜任的 当然
Bullshit-to-go.
就是胡扯呗
Dad, when are you gonna put that cot together?
爸 你何时才能把那小床组装好
Theres plenty of time.
有的是时间
Uncle Joe? Yeah?
乔叔叔 什么事
When are you going?
你什么时候走人
Do you want to see my photos of Everest? Not really.
想看我在埃弗勒斯峰拍的照片吗 不想
Eating your breakfast and having a haircut at the same time...
边吃早餐边理发
pretty impressive, Bobby. Its the only time he sits still.
挺牛嘛 鲍比 他就这会儿才能老实坐着
I'snt there a law against changing nappies in the kitchen?
在厨房♥换尿布是违法的吧
Nah, you get special dispensation when youve got three under eight.
不 如果有3个八岁以下的孩子 可以获特赦
It makes you wonder what kind of bloke would do that to Lucy.
总忍♥不住想 到底是什么样的男人让露西怀孕了
Were not talking about that, are we?
我们还是别谈这个话题了吧
Just to leave her to it completely. Yeah, its terrible,
把一切都抛给她 是啊 很糟糕
but Joes got to get out there, draw a line.
但是乔一定要远离这事 划清界限