剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
What makes you think I'd prefer spending time with you?
我们两年没见了 所以我想也许...
We haven't seen each other in two years, so I thought maybe...
你那么潇洒地离开 现在回来你以为还能一切如初吗
You just walks back in here and everything will be ok now?
天啊 我只想跟你聊聊
Jesus, I just wanted a conversation,
-但你却咄咄逼人 -我没有
- but you're so uptight. - I'm not uptight!
你究竟为什么回格拉斯哥
What are you doing in Glasgow anyway?
其实我根本没兴趣知道
Actually, I don't want to know.
打从你离开我那刻起
I don't care what you do any more,
弗兰柯 我就不再在乎你的动向了
Frankie, as long as you leave me alone.
她真的没有告诉你她要回来吗
You're sure she didn't tell you she was coming?
凯特 我跟你一样惊讶
Cat, I'm as surprised as you are.
你也知道弗兰柯的脾性
You know what Frankie's like.
从来不是会事前规划的人
Hardly one for planning in advance, is she?
-还毫不在乎别人的感受 -没错
- Or giving a shit about other people feel. - Yeah, that too.
该死
Shit!
如果她以为还能和我重归于好 那就大错特错了
Well, if she thinks we can be pals again, she can forget it.
想必她也明白那不可能
Well, she must realise that's unlikely.
话说那个警♥察♥
So, the cop...
你觉得喝完一杯后 我应该邀她继续共进晚餐吗
do you think I should mention dinner once we've had a drink?
见机行事吧
Just play it by ear.
早知我就该约她去同志酒吧
Maybe I should've suggested a gay bar.
你可以想象出 如果我们去那种普通酒吧
You know what's like. if we go somewhere sceney,
随时会碰到很多熟人
we'll bump into ten people we know.
要是她想挑逗我怎么办
What if she wants to make a pass at me?
她绝不可能在普通酒吧那样做
She hardly gonna do that in some straight pub.
该死 我怎么就没想到呢
Shit, why don't I think of that.
我还没赴约就已经把事情全搞砸了
I've totally fucked things up and I'm not even there yet.
你大可以告诉她改天再约
Well, you could always rearrange for another night.
是你叫我今晚赴约的
You're the one who said I should go tonight!
那时弗兰柯还没让你抓狂
But that was before Frankie got you wound up.
我没抓狂
I'm not wound up.
真的 我很好 好得很
I'm not! I'm fine. I'm absolutely fine.
其实再见到她很好 让我记起她是什么人
I think it's good I saw her and remembered what she's like.
我们年纪不小经不起折腾了
We're too old to be dating fuck-ups.
该死 我要迟到了
Shit. I'm going to be late.
我这高跟鞋和裙子不会太过了吧
You don't think the heels and the dress are too much, do you?
除非她是重口味 喜欢那种有纹身的拉拉
If she was after some diesel dyke with a tattoo on her
否则一定会为你着迷的
she would have hardly gone for you!
听着 别大惊小怪了 去吧 玩得高兴点 好吗
Look, stop fussing and go! And try and have fun. OK?
好
Ok...
你好 请给我一打杯干白葡萄酒
Hi, can I have a large glass of dry white wine, please?
弗兰柯 你到底回来做什么
Anyway, Frankie, what the hell are you doing here?
更重要的是 你为什么不告诉我们你要来
And more to the point, why didn't you tell us you were coming?
临时决定的 我只想暂时离开一阵子
It was a last-minute thing, I just needed to get away for a bit.
好了 又见到你小子真好
Well, it's bloody great to see you.
为弗兰柯的归来干杯
I say we drink to Frankie's return.
- 干杯 - 还有克罗伊终于从泰丝身边消失了
- Yeah! - And here is to Chloe being out of Tess's life.
- 那家伙让她痛不欲生 - 我同意
- She was a total pain in the arse. - I'll second that.
对不起 但她真是个噩梦
Sorry, but she was a bit of a nightmare.
绝不发前任的牢骚 以免爱火重燃
Never bitch about the ex, incase there's a resurrection!
绝不可能 好吧你说得对
No chance. You're right.
我浪费了五年时间在那个自私的婊♥子♥身上
I spent five years being walked all over by that selfish bitch.
从今天起我要向前看
As of today I am moving on.
泰丝·罗伯斯要重出江湖了
Tess Roberts is going out there and getting laid.
准备重新操练挑逗美女的甜言蜜语了吗
Been dusting off your amazing chat-up lines?
人家从来不会挑逗人
I can't cheer people up.
我... 我只会像大多数拉拉一样 饥渴的看着她们
I just... I do what most lesbians do, stare at women hungrily
祈祷对方能够首先迈出第一步
and pray somebody else will make the first move.
冷眼旁观和漠不关心就能引起她们的兴趣
Well, look aloof and uninterested and they probably will.
- 什么 欲擒故纵吗 - 没错
- What, like play hard to get? - Yes.
那好 我试试看
OK, I'll give it a whirl.
- 很多人等着你的青睐呢 - 比如说呢
- Loads of people will want to shag you. - Like who?
我敢肯定这会儿在这酒吧里
I'm sure there's somebody in this bar right now
有人正对你蠢蠢欲动
that's dying to get their hands on you.
我想那个辣妹正在对我蠢蠢欲动
I think that hottie might be dying to get her hands on me.
- 杰 - 怎么啦 是她一直在看我
- Jay! - What? She keeps staring at me.
这是同志酒吧 杰
It's a gay bar, Jay,
她可能正在想 你干嘛不看男人看她呢
she's probably wondering why you're staring at her.
规矩点 不然我把你踢回家
And behave or I'm sending you home.
拉拉真是令人扫兴
Lesbians are such killjoys.
你再这样我就把胸罩烧掉 爆♥乳♥哼小曲儿
You'll be making me burn my bra and sing folk songs next.
Bra-burning焚烧胸罩:女权主义者呼吁解除女性束缚的做法
嗨 我是贝琪 这个穴居人的女友
Hi, I'm Becky, this neanderthal's better half.
你就是弗兰柯吧
You must be Frankie.
- 很高兴终于得见真人 - 我也是
- Great to meet you finally. - Likewise.
你们要喝什么
What you all drinking?
我不介意再来瓶啤酒
I wouldn't mind another beer.
是凯特
It's Cat.
凯特
Cat, hi.
她还没来 你觉得她会放我鸽子吗
She's not here yet. Do you think she's stood me up?
你为什么让我来 我现在紧张得要命
Why did you let me come? I'm too wound up for this.
我知道我说过 但明显我是在胡扯
I know I said that, but clearly I was talking rubbish.
好吧 如果她是个恐龙
OK, call me in half an hour and
半小时后打电♥话♥给我 我就借口开溜
if she's a moose I'll make my excuses and leave.
你好
Hi...
是凯特吗
You're Cat?
对 等等 泰丝
Yes. Hang on, Tess.
抱歉我迟到了 再帮你要杯酒吗
I'm sorry I'm late. Can I get you another?
- 好 - 除非你已经想找借口离开了
- Yes. - Unless you want to make your excuses and leave?
对 不我是说 我还要一杯酒
Yes. I mean, yes, to another drink.
不是想离开 能帮我要杯白葡萄酒吗 谢谢
Not that I want to leave. Can I have a white wine, thanks?
好的 马上就来
Yes, one white wine coming up.
该死 她很正点
Shit, she's gorgeous and
我刚刚真是糗翻天了 好的
I've just made a complete tit of myself. OK.
我很冷静 非常冷静
I'm calming down. I'm completely calm.
- 她怎么说 事情怎么样了 - 我不知道
- So, what did she said? How's it going? - Oh, I don't know.
我们通电♥话♥时对方刚到那里
She just arrived when I was talking to her.
凯特跟个条子第一次约会
Cat's on a blind date with a cop.
没想到条子也是凯特的菜
Wouldn't have thought a cop was Cat's thing.
人家是个拉拉警♥察♥ 不是那种挥舞警棍的暴徒
She's a gay cop - hardly going to be some baton-wielding thug.
切 是拉拉就表示这人靠谱 对吗
Oh, what, cos you're gay that means you're right on, does it?
我去抽根烟
I'm going for a fag.
- 有个性 - 你真是笨嘴拙舌
- Charming - Well, you were pretty tactless.
什么 拜托
What? Oh, come on!
她们两年前就分手了 况且是她甩了凯特 记得吗
They broke up two years ago, and she dumped Cat, remember
跟人分手又不是犯罪
It isn't a crime to finish with someone.
她说服凯特劈腿
She persuaded Cat to leave
离开前女友跟她在一起 然后又临阵退缩
her girlfriend for her and then got cold feet.
我觉得这就是犯罪
That's a crime in my book.
如果她再去招惹凯特
Well, if she messes Cat around again,
我会修理她的
she'll have me to deal with.
不想打击你 兄弟
Hate to break it, teammate.
但如果是比拳头 我赌弗兰柯赢
But in a fist fight, I think Frankie'd win!
- 什么 - 凯特看见她时什么反应
- What? - How was Cat when she saw her?
我不知道去赴约到底是不是好主意
I don't know if going on a date was such a good idea.
老天 我们这会儿说话时 她一定在紧张兮兮地采访她
God, she's probably interviewing her as we speak.
她的确是准备了一张提问清单
She did go armed with a list of questions to ask.
"那么 你喜欢做警♥察♥吗"
So, how do you like being in the police?
- 那么 你喜欢做警♥察♥吗 - 是 我爱这工作
- So how do you like being in the police? - Yeah, I love it.
这工作很有趣 我爸爸是警♥察♥
It's really interesting work. My dad's a policeman,
- 我们很亲密 - 有一次我的钱包被偷了
- and, we're really close. - I had my purse stolen once
多亏了警♥察♥帮忙 很有爱心
and the policeman was great. Very caring.
跟想象中完全不同
Not what you'd expect at all.
- 你想象中是怎样的 - 你也知道
- What was it you expected? - Well, you know.
有些人认为警♥察♥是
Some people think the police are
只会对嫌犯拳打脚踢的嗜权恐同者
power-hungry homophobes who get their kicks beating up suspects.
当然我不那样认为 显然你也不是那样
Obviously I don't think that, and clearly you're not like that.
我... 我试着一周最多暴打嫌犯两次
Well, I, um... I try to only beat up suspects twice a week tops.
其余时间备一袋桔子 用桔子砸桔汁当眼药水啊什么的
And then I always use a bag of oranges
这样还不留伤痕
so it doesn't leave any marks.
- 开玩笑的 - 是啊
- I'm joking. - Right.
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表