剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
你为什么这么久没约会
So how come you haven't dated in a while?
《前情提要》
唇唇欲动
『第一季 第三集』
因为我与某人的分手很糟糕
I had a really bad breakup with someone,
其实是和我最好的朋友
my best friend, in fact.
虽然我不该告诉你
I'm not supposed to tell you,
但是她阿姨去世了 这就是她回来的原因
but her aunt died. That's why she's over.
弗兰柯 住手 我说住手
Frankie, stop! I said stop!
汤姆 这是泰丝
Tom, this is Tess.
泰丝是个老同学
Tess is an old school friend.
她是第一次跟女人做
It's her first time with a woman.
肯定会紧张
She's bound to be a bit anxious.
卡珞阿姨去世之前有些事想告诉我
Aunt Carol wanted to tell me something before she died.
如果她有事想跟你说的话 她会先告诉我
If she had anything to say to you, she'd have told me.
等等 我只想和你谈谈
No, wait! I just want to talk to you!
这是给贝琪的 明天是我们两周年纪念日
It's for Becky. It's our two-year anniversary tomorrow.
-对了 我叫莎迪 -弗兰柯
- I'm Sadie, by the way. - Frankie.
项链又不会自己长脚到处走
A necklace doesn't just go walkabout.
那谁会拿走它
Who the hell could have taken it?
你昨晚几点回来的
What time did you get in last night?
肯定不超过十点
It must have been about...ten-ish.
是三点吧
It was about three, wasn't it?
我真是嘴贱
I feel like shit.
我从明天起要上早班
Well, I'm on earlies from tomorrow,
我今晚回自己家睡
so I'll stay at my place tonight.
宝贝别这样 感觉咱们最近很少见面
Don't do that, babe. I feel like I've hardly seen you lately.
奇怪了 不是天天见吗
Funny that, isn't it?
-新衣服吗 -是啊 特地买♥♥来配那条配项链的
- Is that a new top? - Yeah. I got it to go with my necklace.
再见
I'll see you later.
你觉得她们叫得很销魂对吧
You do think they're noises of ecstasy, don't you?
要是到头来发现泰丝为了蜡烛丝♥袜♥小皮鞭什么的送了命
I'd feel terrible if we found Tess bludgeoned to death.
那我的晋升机会也要因渎职彻底泡汤了
It'd scupper my chances of promotion, for a start.
我再不出门就迟到了
I'm going to be late if I don't get a move on.
该死 我完全没有准备好
Shit, I am so under-prepared.
别贬低自己 你为此筹备已久
How can you say that? You've been working on this for ages.
你才华横溢 相信自己就好
You are so talented, just give yourself a bit of credit.
-早 -难倒被推倒叫得销魂的不是你
- Morning! - How come you're up so early?
拥抱新的一天 多美好啊
Embracing the day. Isn't it gorgeous?
仅此而已吗 你欲望爆棚的仅仅是对生活的"原始欲望"吗
And that's all, is it? Just your innate lust for life.
露昨晚留宿啦
Lou stayed over last night.
-以前没有过吗 -以往都在她家过夜
- She didn't? - We always stay at hers.
我觉得这是个很大的突破 对吗
I think it's a real breakthrough, don't you?
简直突飞猛进 看来你们接下来就要领养孤儿了
Huge. You're going to be adopting orphans next.
泰丝 露想来杯茶吗[失水太多了么= =!]
Does Lou want a cuppa, Tess?
我这就去问她
I'll just go and ask her.
我就像跟个天然呆小萝莉住在一起
It's like living with a toddler.
还是个"嗷嗷待扑"的聒噪鬼
Who has lots of noisy sex.
这些摄影师简历是怎么回事
What's with all the photography CVs?
我们正在招人制♥作♥新宣传册
We're looking for someone to do the new brochure at work.
别打贼主意了
Come off it!
为啥不行
Why not?!
且不说你和凯特之间显而易见的问题
Aside from the glaringly obvious issue of you and Cat,
这活儿跟你的纽约前卫风根本不搭调
it's hardly New York avant-garde is it?
再说了
Anyway,
我以为你想尽快回纽约那边去
I thought you wanted to get back there as soon as possible.
好了 我知道自己不受待见行了吧
Yeah, all right, I get the hint.
今天是周几
What day is it today?
别告诉我是周二
Please don't say it's Tuesday...
-周二 -我擦擦擦
- Tuesday. - Fuck! Fuck!
立体图样已经完成
The elevation plans are complete,
等我的同事杰来了 便会向各位展示
which my colleague Jay will show you when he gets here.
他很快就到
He shouldn't be too long.
这是你的卡西迪和摩尔公♥司♥项目的笔记
Here's your Cassidy and Moore notes.
他们在里面等着
They're waiting in there.
-我帮你拿这些 -谢了
- I'll take these. - Thanks.
你真是太贴心了
You're a darling.
我是你的话 就会把衬衣掖进裤子里
I'd tuck your shirt in too, if I were you.
-非常抱歉 -你何不先坐下
- I'm so sorry. - Why don't you just take a seat
我们好马上开始介绍
and then we can get started.
抱歉实在是突发状况
Unforeseen disaster, I'm afraid.
奶爸太不好当了
One of the children...
简直妙不可言
It was amazing!
收工后 早早回到我家
Went out, came back to mine early,
上♥床♥ 然后她就开始...
went to bed, and then she did the...
-好了 我们都清楚了 -盛情款待嘛[指口♥交♥]
- All right, we get the picture. - The royal visit.
那位警♥察♥来了 凯特有把她的宝贝瓷器摆出来吗
So did Cat get her best china out, then?
注:西方餐桌礼仪中,瓷器代表主人的地位和品位
我们没见着她
Oh, we didn't see her.
我们到家时她和萨姆已经"休息"了
She was in bed with Sam when we got in.
-看来她们有戏是吗 -对
- Is that still on, is it? - Yeah.
其实我很看好她们 她很不错 对吧
I've got high hopes, actually. She's great, isn't she?
是啊 她还不错
Yeah, she's all right.
-你讨厌她 -我哪有
- You hate her. - I do not!
有 你就是 你讨厌别人时总摆这幅面孔
Yes, you do. That's your hating someone face.
胡说 你唯恐天下不乱
It isn't, stop shit-stirring!
她很好
She's fine.
我只是觉得那公♥寓♥住三个人挤了点
I just think three's a crowd in that flat, that's all.
是啊 不挤才怪
Yeah, tell me about it.
我刚把东西放下
I can't put anything down
凯特转眼就把东西给收拾了
without Cat sweeping it away five seconds later.
她就像个超级龟毛的苦行僧
She's like a bloody whirling dervish.
注意点 你可是当我面说我姐坏话
Watch it, that's my sister you're bitching about.
我不是说她坏话啦
I'm not slagging her off.
我只是想说她很爱整洁 我在夸她
I'm just pointing out that she's very tidy. It's a compliment.
那我们何不找个地方合租
Well, why don't we get somewhere together?
你打算留下来吗
Are you staying?
我想我可能要小住一段时间
I thought I might stick around for a while.
太好了 那就跟以前一样了
Great! It'll be just like the old days.
我可能还有幸一睹露·福斯特的香艳裸体
And I might get to see Lou Foster in the buff.
这可不行 绝对不许这么胡闹
Er, no, there will be no funny business like that.
此乃室规第一条
Ground rule number one.
太不给力了 有妞同享嘛
Come on, share and share alike!
不要
No!
随便啦
Anyway...
我该闪人了
Yeah, I should be going.
去哪儿
Where are you going?
处理事情 "服务"客户[都是女的吧= =!]
I have things to see, people to do.
总不能跟这儿干坐一整天对吧
Can't sit around here all day, can we?
-刚才我演示得还不错吧 -杰 省省吧
- Well, that went OK, didn't it? - Save it, Jay.
别生气了 反正也顺利过关了
Come on, there's no harm done.
你不觉得这对
You don't think it looks
潜在客户有点不敬吗
just a teeny bit bad to potential clients?
我费尽唇舌才把他们邀进会议室
I've worked my arse off to get them in a room with us
你却足足让他们等了45分钟
and you keep them waiting 45 minutes!
当我一提到孩子 他们就谅解了
They were fine about it, when I mentioned the kids!
得了 如果你不是一身酒味
Which you might have got away with
或许还能蒙混过关
if you hadn't smelt like a brewery.
对 抱歉
Right, I'm sorry.
我昨晚和弗兰柯出去了
I was out with Frankie last night.
-下不为例 -你还知道错啊
- It won't happen again. - Too bloody right.
-你明知今天有多重要 -两位
- You knew how important this was. - Hey.
卡西迪和摩尔公♥司♥的项目谈得怎样
How did it go with Cassidy and Moore?
不错 我觉得很顺利
Good. Really well, I think.
是啊 囊中之物
Oh, yeah, it's in the bag.
很好
Excellent.
-凯特 你还好吗 -很好 怎么了
- Are you OK, Cat? - Yeah, why?
-没什么 只是你看来有点疲惫 -我很好
- You just look a little worn out, that's all. - I'm fine.
能过来一下吗
Can I borrow you for a few minutes?
有个人想让你见见
There's someone I'd like you to meet.
精美绝伦的宣传册
Wonderful portfolio.
非常前卫 我觉得她一定能胜任
Very edgy. I think she'll do an excellent job.
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表