剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
前情提要
格拉斯哥是我的家 我想留下来
Glasgow's my home. I want to stay.
你要留下来
You're staying?
只是我觉得弗兰柯正在千方百计插足我的生活
It just feels like Frankie's needling her way into my life.
凯特 这位就是弗兰柯
Cat, this is Frankie.
弗兰柯将负责我们新宣传册的摄影
Frankie's doing the photos for our new brochure.
实际上 我想让杰负责这个项目
I thought this might be one for Jay to take charge of actually.
杰
Jay?
当个不要脸的小三
Easier to be the scarlet woman
总比出柜来得容易 对吧
than come out of the closet, I suppose.
我真的爱他
I do love him.
好吧 我们都不想把事情闹大
We don't want to cause a scene, do we?
得了 你闹的还不够大吗
I think you've managed that already, sweetheart.
我现在被甩了 无家可归
I'm now dumped and homeless.
我可以帮你找个地方
I can help you find somewhere.
-你要和弗兰柯一起住 -是的
- You're moving in with Frankie? - Yeah.
那是谁
Who's that then?
那是辣实习海莉
That's Hayley, the fit intern.
她不停地和我调情
She's been flirting with me non-stop.
海莉...海莉
Hayley... Hayley.
这是K粉
It's ketamine.
她存的那个你小时候的相册不见了
The album she made of you as a kid, it's gone.
谁还会想要我的照片
Who the hell would want my photos?
有东西寄到你这里
Something was sent here.
一本寄给安妮·考索尼的相册
A photo album? Sent to someone called Annie Cawthorne.
大多数你要的文件我们都搞到了副本
We have got copies of most of the documents you requested.
你父母和妹妹的死亡证明
Your parents' death certificates along with your sister's.
小弗朗西斯卡 不幸就这么夭折了
Little Francesca. Tragic losing someone so young.
唇唇欲动
『第一季 第四集』
你就这么点东西吗
Is that all you've got?
对 我的全部家当
Yep. All my worldly goods.
诶 我也是 一穷二白啊
Yeah, I'm the same. Just got a few bits.
咋了
What?
泰丝 这都是啥啊
Tess, what is all this?
-日常用品嘛 -都拿齐了吗
- It's my life. - Is that everything?
齐了 一样不差
Absolutely everything.
坏了 我盥洗包忘在浴室了
Oh, shit. I left my sponge bag in the bathroom.
-我去拿吧 -谢咯
- I'll get it. - Thank you.
还有本书 就在那奇形怪状的架子上
Oh, and there's a book on that weird shelf thing.
知道啦
All right.
还有 我房♥间衣架上一件套头毛衣
And a jumper on the clothes horse by my room.
还有支睫毛膏哦
And the mascara.
-噢 真是的 抱歉 -没事
- Oh, shit! Sorry. - It's all right.
-我进来拿泰丝的包 -找吧
- I'm just looking for Tess's bag. - It's OK.
不是那个
No. Um...
我是萨姆
I'm Sam.
知道
Yeah.
你一定是...弗兰柯吧
And you must be...Frankie?
凯特跟我说过很多你的事
Yeah, Cat's told me all about you.
很高兴终于得见真人
It's nice to finally meet you.
是么
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
你鬼鬼祟祟的要干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
抱歉 我只是那个...你的门又那个..
Sorry, I was just... And your door was...?
哪个 开着吗
What? Open?
-抱歉 -弗兰柯...
- Sorry. - Frankie...
我不想一见面就吵架 挺没劲的
I don't want to fight all the time. It's boring.
是啊 我也这么想
Yeah, I agree.
擦 我记得那个
Shit, I remember that!
你祖母家的
Your gran's house.
经哥官方鉴定 这是史上最丑花瓶
Officially the ugliest vase ever.
我总是狠不下心丢掉
I can't bring myself to chuck it out.
这是她临终前给我的最后一件遗物
It was the one last thing she gave me before she died.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
-没事 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Sure?
真的 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我们以前总趁着她去教堂 偷橱柜里的酒
We used to raid her drinks cabinet when she was at church
用来兑鸡尾酒 还记得吗 那个怎么说来的
and mix cocktails in it. Remember? What was it again?
"敲着小鼓喝小酒呀
Sambuca and Um Bongo...
刚果人♥民♥最爱它"
They drink it in the Congo.
刚果人♥民♥的事儿你们咋知道
Which somehow I seriously doubt.
萨姆 这是弗兰柯 弗兰柯 这是萨姆
Sam, this is Frankie. Frankie, Sam.
见过了
We met.
这个借我穿下 我今早要出庭
Do you mind if I borrow this? I've got court this morning.
你要干嘛 色♥诱♥法官吗
What are you planning to do? Flash the judge?
物尽其用嘛
You got to use what you got.
那个 我先走了
Yeah, I'd better go.
司机估计要冲泰丝发飙了
The driver will be doing his nut with Tess.
我出去送送她
I'll come and see her off.
拜拜 室友
Bye bye, roomie.
爱你哦
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
拜
Bye.
我去啊 《爱在黄昏》[经典爱情电影]
Oh, my God! "Love in the afternoon."
来 哥抱
Come on.
我恶
Ugh!
一起吃午饭吗
Want to meet for lunch?
估计忙不完
I doubt I'll be finished.
这些事能拖到死
These things have a habit of dragging on.
-好想看你在庭上的表现哦 -真的吗
- I'd love to watch you in court. - Yeah?
-跟电视上的没差啦 -真的吗
- It's just like it is on the telly. - Really?
是啊 帅哥美女陪审团
Oh, yeah. Yeah, good looking jury,
精明到家的鹰钩鼻老法官
a wise old beak.
我站在台上
Me on the stand,
被格伦·克洛斯那样神秘热辣的律师恶意盘诘
being viciously cross-examined by a curiously sexy Glenn Close.
格伦·克洛斯 律政剧《以法之名》女主角
该死
Shit!
-怎么了 -我老板 可不能迟到了
- What? - My boss. I don't want to be late.
他已经看我很不爽了
Not when he's so pleased with me already.
-晚点打给你哦 -好
- I'll call you later. - OK.
代我向辣律师问好哦
Give my regards to Glenn!
早
Morning.
早 五分钟后到我办公室来
Morning. My office, five minutes.
就这破地方吗
Is this it?
估计是了
I guess so.
这是违章建筑吧
Is it legit?
噢 卖♥♥ 糕 的 美翻了
Oh, my God! This is amazing!
干得漂亮 莎迪
Nice one, Sadie.
-你真该多上几个房♥屋中介 -谁说不是呢
- You should shag a letting agent more often. - Yeah!
姐的衰运虽说多了点儿
My world may be turning to shit,
可咱家有鼓玩儿
but yes, we have some bongos.
你肯定听说我们青春阳光的实习生
So, no doubt you heard our bright young intern
-听说海莉在办公室莫名其妙晕倒了吧 -是啊
- had an attack of the vapours in the office? - Yeah.
听说了 她还没回来 病还没好吗
Yeah, she hasn't been back. Is she still ill?
非要叫病的话 也是K粉病
Ill? Yeah, well that's what I assumed. Ketamine.
什么
Sorry?
通常兽医用来麻醉马匹
Commonly prescribed by vets as a horse tranquiliser.
似乎咱们海莉嗑的就是这种药呢
It seems like it's the drug of choice for our Hayley.
该死 真的吗 我一点都不知道
Shit! Really? I had no idea.
-你不知道吗 -当然不知道
- No? - No! Course not.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
她那么阳光 热心又能干
She's bright and keen and good at her job.
能干不了了 我把她炒了
Not any more. I had to fire her.
凯特 情况是 她是你面试进来的
You see, the thing is, Cat, you interviewed her, hm?
你力荐她 她是你徒弟
You recommended her, she's your protege.
我想你应该留意到她在办公室嗑药的
I thought you might've noticed she was taking drugs in the office.
显然我不知道
I didn't notice anything. Obviously.
如果我知道 肯定会出面阻止的
If I had, I would've done something.
是啊 你最近是有点心不在焉呢
Yeah, you have been a bit distracted lately.
今天碰见那个是新炮♥友♥吗
Is that your new squeeze I saw this morning?
-她叫萨姆 -萨姆吗 对对 就是
- Her name's Sam. - Sam? Yeah, that's right, yeah.
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表