剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
- What happened? What did you do?
-我告诉她了 -你告诉她什么
- I told her. - You told her what?
告诉她我爱她
That I'm in love with her.
你爱她
Are you?
-怪不得你从来不出去玩 -杰
- No wonder you never pull! - Jay...
你知道她是拉拉吧
You do realise she's gay?
那也没阻止得了你和弗兰柯 不是吗
Well, it didn't stop you with Frankie, did it?
什么时候
When?
你那晚没回家就是因为这个对么
Is that where you were the other night?
不是
No...
不是
No!
别让任何人进来
Don't let anyone in.
-泰丝 -走开
- Tess? - Go away!
-对不起 -什么
- I'm sorry. - What?
我们还能做朋友的
We can still be friends.
我一直以为我们是朋友 结果你竟然...
I thought we were friends. But all the time you were...
都出去 你俩都...
Just get out. Can both...
你俩都出去
both of you just get out.
好吧
All right.
走吧
Come on.
你个贱♥人♥
You fucking bitch.
-贝贝 -别他妈叫我贝贝
- Becks. - Don't fucking Becks me.
是真的吗
Is it true?
贝琪
Becky...
贝琪
Becky!
我们该走了
We should go.
吃烤面包么
Canape?
过来
Here...
弗兰柯 别
Frankie, stop.
来嘛
Come on.
吻我
Kiss me.
弗兰柯 住手
Frankie, stop.
怎么了 来
What? Come on.
你想要的不是我 对吧
It isn't me you want. Is it?
今晚我就要你
It is tonight.
怎么了
What?
我真的很喜欢你 弗兰柯
I really liked you, Frankie.
再见
See you around.
-别走 -放开
- Don't go. - Stop it.
我爱你
I love you.
你可以搬来和我住
You could move in with me.
你 你确定
You...you're sure?
-我们从来没试过 -那是谁的错
- We, we...we never gave this a shot. - Who's fault was that?
再查下去 你只会伤到你自己
Dig any deeper, you'll hurt yourself.
再试图追查 我会连她也不放过
Try to find out, I'll hurt her too.
有位女演员退出了"万尼亚大叔"在特隆的演出
Some actress has dropped out of Uncle Vanya at The Tron
他们要为新索尼娅试镜
and they need to audition a new Sonia today.
擦 你觉得不会是坏了吧
Shit. You don't think it's broken, do you?
你为什么想要她
Why do you want her?
我们应该聊聊
We're just going to chat...
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表