剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
剧情回顾...
这字还在
They're still here.
我挺喜欢咱俩的名字刻在一起
I quite like having our names up there together.
弗兰柯 住手 你想要的不是我
Frankie, stop! It isn't me you want.
有没有某个人...任何人...
Is there someone? Anyone?
凯特 一直都是凯特
Cat. It's always been Cat.
但你是有母亲的 弗兰柯
You still have a mother, Frankie.
你可以去看她
You could see her.
-她放弃了我 -去和你母亲谈谈
- She gave me up. - Talk to her.
-你是演员对吗 -是的
- You're an actress? - Yeah.
我刚得到特隆剧院的一个主角
I just got the lead in the play at the Tron.
你太招人喜欢了 你知道吗
You're amazing, you know that?
我爱的是萨姆 她就要来和我住了
I love Sam. She's moving in with me.
那就离弗兰柯远一点
So stay away from Frankie.
你最不想要的就是让她再次扰乱你的生活
The last thing you need is her messing up your life again.
我爱你 凯特
I love you, Cat.
一直爱着你
I always have.
唇唇
欲动
第一集
第二季
你好 我是凯特 有事请留言
Hi, this is Cat. Leave me a message.
你回来了吗 我们应该谈谈
我就说咱们不该带玩具
I told you we shouldn't take any toys.
他超喜欢你 咱们给了他一天好心情
He so fancied you. I think we made his day!
老天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我们现在绝对不是在里约了[巴西首都]
Well, we're definitely not in Rio any more.
-项链真漂亮 -是谁送给我的呀
- Nice necklace. - I wonder who gave me that?
我们不是该先拆包行李吗
Shouldn't we at least unpack?
你真想先拆行李吗
You seriously want to unpack?
你说得对 我想什么呢
You're right. What am I saying?
在这里就行
Just here will do fine.
我厉害吧
Do you like that?
把球传过来 把球传过来 泰丝
Send the ball back. Send the ball back, Tess.
快点 宝贝
Come on, babe.
不行 我...
Oh, no, I...
-踢过来 -快点 我们等着呢
- Kick it. - Come on, we're waiting.
往这边踢
Right here.
-再试一次 -扔过来
- Try again. - Throw it!
-用点劲 -快点
- Give it some welly. - Come on.
你搞什么呢
You are joking.
好了 专心踢球
All right, focus.
你之前说今天要来
When you said you were coming today,
我没想到是真的
I didn't think you're actually gonna do it.
我很好奇早晨八点半是个什么样子
I was curious to see what 8:30 in the morning looks like.
感觉超棒 好多人早起到处溜达
It's amazing. There's all these people up and walking around.
看来你不爱早起 泰丝
You're not an early riser then, Tess?
那是当然了 她是个演员
Course she isn't, she's an actress.
我一直很喜欢表演
I always fancied acting.
从你今早的表现来看
Judging by your performance this morning,
还是别抱希望了
don't get your hopes up.
跟我掰掰手腕吧
You want to try beating me in arm-wrestling,
能帮你增长球技
might improve your football skills.
你确定不想来点这个吗 宝贝
Sure you don't want some of this, babe?
-不不不 我明天还要排练 -好吧
- No, no, no. I've got rehearsals tomorrow. - Oh, yeah.
你想保持身材的话 应该经常运动
If you want to stay trim you should get active.
不过踢足球就算了吧 你那只左脚真够呛
Although maybe not football. Not with that left foot.
别逗她了 她有不少其它本事
Oi! Leave her alone. She's got PLENTY of other skills.
行了
All right.
艾德刚刚发短♥信♥跟我说周二那部戏的事
Ed's just texted me about that play on Tuesday.
你想去看吗
Do you wanna go and see it?
周二 我可能会没空
Hmm, Tuesday. I think I might be busy, you know.
你给她十分钟 她大概能想出个理由来
If you give her 10 minutes, she might even think of a reason why.
新南威尔士茂盛的灌木上
'The fertile bush of New South Wales
聚集着各种形态的生命
'teems with all manner of life...'
-泰丝 -在
- Tess? - Yeah.
后来有人再来电询问租♥房♥♥的事吗
You had any more calls about the ad?
有个男的 听着很想跟拉拉合住
Uh, a bloke who sounded excited about living with lesbians
还有个女的 听着像是喝醉了
and a woman who sounded drunk.
真要命 咱们必须得找个室友了
Nice. We've gotta get a flatmate.
如果我近期找不到工作
And if I don't get a job soon,
就连自己的那份房♥租都付不起了
I won't even be able to afford my own rent.
你可以给房♥东太太提供特殊服务嘛
You could always offer the landlady sexual favours.
她戴着顶假发 还一身漂白水味
She wears a wig and smells of bleach.
寄人篱下 无权挑剔
Beggars can't be choosers.
有凯特的消息吗
You heard from Cat?
她们回来了 她之前给我留过言
Uh, yeah, they're back. She left me a message earlier.
回见啦
Catch you later.
拜拜
Bye.
她这几周一直怪怪的
She's been weird for weeks.
她和莎迪分手之后就没跟别人发生过关系
She hasn't even slept with anyone since she broke up with Sadie.
可能就是因为这个 她需要性♥爱♥的滋润了
Maybe that's it - she just needs a shag.
不止是她需要滋润
She's not the only one.
我本来以为等我拿到书约
By the time I got my book deal,
就能找到个靠谱的女友
I was gonna have a really great girlfriend,
或者是像唐璜[放荡浪子]那样生活
or be living a Don Juan lifestyle.
结果到现在还吃着冷冻食品
Instead, I'm still buying TV dinners for one
努力在超♥市♥里寻觅梦中情人
and trying to cruise women in supermarkets.
等你的书一出版 就有少女脑残粉了
You'll get groupies once it's published.
我等不了那么久
I can't wait that long.
我打算今晚就打一炮
I've decided I'm getting laid tonight.
今晚是卢比斯酒吧同志迪斯科之夜
Ah. It's gay disco night at Rubies.
我貌似跟大家说了我们会去
I kind of told people we'd go there.
什么
What?
我还以为这次终于轮到庆祝我拿到书约了
I thought this was to finally celebrate MY book deal.
别这样 你到现场之后立马就能嗨起来
Oh, come on. You'll enjoy it once you get there.
这件如何
What about this?
我穿这件会不会显得像个正经女演员
Do you think it says, I'm a serious actress?
差不多吧
Yeah.
艾德 你过来是帮我挑衣服的
Ed, you're supposed to be helping me.
你当然无所谓 和芬在爱巢里浓情蜜意的
It's OK for you. You've been holed up in your love nest with Fin.
-话说她怎么不来陪你 -她上班去了
- Anyway, why isn't she helping you? - She's at work.
再说了 她不爱逛街
And anyway, shopping's not really her thing.
笑什么
What?
笑你呢
Just you.
找了个女友 爱足球胜过逛街
Dating someone who's more into football than shopping.
很搞笑
It's funny.
至少她对我不错
Well, at least she's nice to me,
不像我交往过的其他女人
unlike every other woman I've dated.
还有 她能给我性福
And... the sex is great.
我的其他女友在床上都很自私
Most of my other girlfriends have been really selfish in bed.
但她就非常非常...
But she's like, really, really...
她就... 她真的很有一套
Well, she's just... she's just really good.
我不过是说着玩
I'm only messing.
芬很不错 我敢说
Fin's great and I'm sure
你们俩还有不少其他共同点
you've got loads of other stuff in common.
那当然
Yeah, of course.
我们在一起不过才两个月
And it's only been two months.
还在慢慢了解对方
We're still getting to know each other.
反正 她又不指望我
Anyway... it's not like she expects me to sit around
陪她朋友一起看体育频道
watching Sky Sports with her mates.
这倒是
No.
喂
Hello?
房♥间啊 没错 还空着
Oh, right, the room. Yeah, yeah, it's still free.
好啊 今天可以
Uh, yep! Today's fine.
进来吧
Come in.
泰丝出去了吗
Tess out?
是啊
Ah, yeah.
她和艾德去买♥♥彩排服装了
She's shopping for a rehearsal outfit with Ed.
你回来了怎么不告诉我
You could've told me you were back.
我还是听泰丝说的
I had to hear it from Tess.
对不起
Sorry.
你怎么样
How are you?
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表