剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
那么萨姆从事的是怎样高尚的职业呢
Which of the noble Sapphic professions does Sam belong to?
社工吗 体育老师 还是自♥由♥职业者
Social worker? PE teacher? Freelance yoghurt maker?
-她是名警长 -这样啊
- She's a Detective Sergeant. - Oh!
那或许下次她能为你指点一下
Well, maybe she'll be able to give you a few pointers next time.
教教你怎么观察可疑行为
How to spot suspicious behaviour?
在凯特和杰那边工作什么感觉
So what it's like working at Cat and Jay's?
嗨翻了
Fascinating.
我就是建筑摄影界的安妮·莱博维茨
I'm the Annie Leibovitz of architectural photography.
安妮·莱博维茨 《名利场》御用天价时尚摄影师
你好歹有个事做啊
Well, at least you've got a job.
你今天什么安排
What are you up to today?
想着去意大利广场晃悠一圈
Thought I'd take a spin round the Italian Centre.
买♥♥个新包包 换个新发型
New handbag, haircut.
用我那点儿可怜的薪水穷开心一下
Just a bit of fun with my never-ending disposable income.
-玩开心点儿 -必须的
- Enjoy that. - I will.
然后 也许接着回来看着电视里的老情人
Then again, I might just watch Lou on the telly
借酒消愁一番
and drink my own body weight in gin.
泰丝 去她妈的吧
Tess, get over it!
-咱们这儿拉拉多得是 -那是你以为
- Plenty more lesbians in the loch. - Mm? You reckon!
只是你不知道上哪儿找
Trouble with you is you don't know where to look.
就这么简单 "随时随地满足你"
There you go. "What you want, when you want it."
简单得就像叫外卖♥♥
Easy as ordering a pizza.
我才不干呢 我还不至于那么饥不择食
No. Absolutely not. I'm not that desperate.
全是滥交狂和极品女
It's full of skanks and psychos.
-你想起个什么昵称 -阴蒂
- What d'you want your user name to be? - Clitoris.
怎么拼
And how are you spelling that?
弗兰柯 我不想注册
Frankie, I don't want to do it.
那你要怎么办
What's the alternative?
枯坐在这儿
Sitting round here,
-就靠意淫度日 -是啊
- pining after someone you can't have? - Yeah.
这怎么行
It doesn't work.
注册一个 然后等着瞧吧
Just put a profile up and see what happens.
好吧
Ah, OK.
你喜欢哪样
What you looking for?
交友 纯玩
Friendship first? Fun?
拳♥交♥
Fisting?
拳♥交♥
Fisting.
你知道海莉的事儿吗
Did you know about Hayley?
海莉怎么了
Hayley? What about her?
她发神经了 居然嗑K粉
She was off her tits. Ketamine, for chrissake.
-谁说的 -阿勒斯特
- Who said that? - Alistair.
原来她那天晕倒是因为这个
That's why she keeled over the other day.
你之前知道她在嗑药吗
Did you know she was on something?
-我怎么会知道 -我想也是
- No, of course not. How would I know? - Exactly!
她怎么在办公室里嗑药 傻丫头
Why would you take drugs in the office anyway? Stupid girl!
希望她没事
God, I hope she's all right.
你紧张什么 又不是你的错
I don't know why you're so worried. It's not your fault.
阿勒斯特可不这么想
That's not what Alistair thinks.
自从我拒绝了周末聚会
He's been weird with me ever
他对我就一直怪怪的
since I turned down his weekend cottage.
别理他 乡巴佬一个
Sheep shagging in Shetland.
结果他终于明白我是拉拉
Then he finally susses I'm gay,
这下可好 他又找到挤兑我的新借口了
it's given him a whole new stick to beat me with.
不用担心 过段时间就没事了
Listen, don't worry about it, it'll all blow over.
我说中了
I was right.
我刚刚看过了上面的会员 全都是...
I've just been browsing members in this area and they're all...
-那是什么 -没什么
- What's that? - Nothing.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我去上班了
I'm going to go to work.
-别把海莉的事儿告诉凯特 好吗 -为什么
- Listen, don't tell Cat about Hayley, OK? - Why?
阿勒斯特怪到她头上了
Alistair's blaming her,
别让她知道我跟这事儿有关
she doesn't need to know I had anything to do with it.
怎么 凯特背黑锅 你就逍遥快活
What? So Cat takes all the flak while you waltz away?
不是的
It's not like that.
嘘
Ssh.
好啊
Hiya.
谢谢
Thanks.
我下载了草桥法♥院♥项目的照片
I've downloaded the images from the Haybridge Court Project,
现在就可以看
so we can take a look at them now.
-怎么了 -开口就是公事 不像你啊
- What? - You. Straight to business. It's not like you.
你想说什么
What's that supposed to mean?
-弗兰柯 -我只是想做好工作 这也不行吗
- Frankie. - I'm just trying to do my job, all right? Christ!
怎么了
What's the matter?
弗兰柯 怎么了 别说没事
Frankie, what's going on? And don't say nothing.
没事
Nothing.
你骗得过谁 说吧 别一个人憋着
You're a crap liar. Come on, you're all over the place.
好吧 你想知道我烦什么是吧
All right. You want to know what's going on?
我死了
I'm dead.
什么
What?
我不明白 这上面的日期...
I don't understand, the date on this...?
-正是我父母的死亡日期 -车祸
- The same day my parents died. - The car crash.
弗朗西斯卡·艾伦与父母在同一天死亡
Francesca Alan died on the same day as her parents.
但你没死 你的叔叔阿姨...
But you survived. Your aunt and uncle...
收养了我 小孤儿弗兰柯
Took me in. Little orphan Frankie.
不 他们没收养 因为她已经死了
No, no, they didn't because she was dead.
弗兰柯
Frankie...
该死 这...
Fuck! This is...
这么说 你的身世根本不是他们说的那样
so you're not who they said, who they told you you were?
-完全是个骗局 -对
- It's a total mindfuck. - Yeah.
全是扯淡
Yeah, it is.
不过呢 我一点儿也不吃惊
But you know what? I'm not even surprised.
什么意思
What d'you mean?
我早就知道
I always knew that
他们有秘密一直瞒着我不说
there was something that they weren't telling me, some secret.
他们有时候会关上门 窃窃私语
Conversations would stop when I walked into rooms,
我一进门他们就不讲话了
closed doors and whisperings and...
让我好好想想
I'm just trying to make sense of it.
这个 还有那个相册
This... and the photo album.
那个收件人到底是谁 你阿姨要把照片给她
So who is she? Your aunt wanted her to have the photos.
会不会是你的母亲
Do you think she could be your mother?
你的生母
Your real mother?
-弗兰柯 没事的 -怎么没事
- Frankie, it's OK. - No, it's not!
其实烦心的还不止这件事
That's the one thing it's not.
稍后的节目中
Later in the programme
我们将对话生活教练黛比·斯帕兹
we'll be talking to life coach Debbie Spatz,
谈谈自然生活的乐趣
about the joy of spontaneous living.
她对自然生活懂个屁啊
What the hell does Lou know about spontaneous living?
装模作样
Scheming witch!
静音 快静音
Mute her! Mute her!
你瞧这矬男涂了多厚的妆才遮住瘀伤
Look at how much make-up they've put on to cover the bruise!
谁敢惹我就拳头伺候
Don't mess with The Fist!
老虎不发威
Feeble exterior of a young Woody Allen,
你当我是病猫
awesome fire power of Vin Diesel.
那是什么
What's that?
没什么 弗兰柯想帮我走出阴影
Nothing. It's Frankie trying to get me back on the scene.
-网络约会 -我知道
- Internet dating? - I know.
说真的 你瞧瞧上面的这些女孩子
Seriously, I mean, you should look at some of these girls.
她们大多数都是玩异性恋伤了心
Most of them are just desperate hets
就想混到拉拉圈子里玩
after a free lezzy floor show.
-你怎么知道 -太简单了
- How can you tell? - Easy, look.
一看就是双性恋
Like hell she's bi.
还弄了只狗在照片里 啥意思啊
Why the hell do they have to have a dog in the picture?
我发现猎狗都特别色
I do find spaniels particularly erotic.
这儿还有一个 我的最爱
Oh, and then there's this one. My favourite.
波琳·玛丽 "回格拉斯哥了 我好饥渴
Berlin Mary. "Back in Glasgow. Zis time I am super horny.
我们先爱爱
"First we will have the sex.
然后再更进一步"
Then we will proceed to the next level."
-那是什么 -有人对我感兴趣
- What's that? - It just means someone's interested.
不用激动 肯定又是丑八怪
Don't get excited, it'll just be another minger.
-她还可以嘛 -真的吗
- She's all right. - Really?
是还不错呢 挺性感的
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表