剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
Were you... were you seeing her before you finished with me?
-没有 -还是告诉她实情吧
- No! - Maybe it'd be better to tell the truth.
这事你别管
Just keep out of this, will you?
你可要习惯她对你颐指气使
I'd get used to being bossed around if I were you.
这个她最擅长了
There's plenty more of that coming from.
泰丝 我们还是走吧
Tess, I think we should go.
-快走吧 -拿不到衣服休想我走
- Yes, go! - I'm not going anywhere till I get my dress back.
-我会寄给你的 -现在就要
- I'll send it to you. - I need it now.
-你没事吗 -没事 挺好
- Are you sure you're OK? - Yeah. Fine.
-你要提前下班吗 -不 这是最后的机会
- Are you skiving off early? - No, it's our last chance to
看到其他大学图书馆竞标的设计方案
see the other designs for the university library bid.
今晚就截止 你要来吗
It closes today, do you want to come?
不了 我还有很多事 怎么
No, no. I've got a lot on. What?!
真有事
I have!
我要去看看谁跟了我的"推"
I've got to check who's following me on Twitter.
顺便更新状态
Not to mention updating my status.
改成"杰·亚当斯是个
Just say, "Jay Adams is a teenager
困在大叔身体里的小正太"就好
trapped in the body of a man."
长大这种事 等我老了再去干吧
There's plenty of time to be a grown up when I'm old.
告诉你一个不幸的消息 我们已经老大不小了
I hate to break it to you, but we are old.
如果阿勒斯特发现你没去 他会不高兴的
If Alistair finds out you didn't go he won't be happy.
没事 我有办法
It's fine, I've got it covered.
你告诉我详情 我就可以假装我去了
You can tell me all about it and I'll pretend I did.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
凯特 我等着你告诉我约会的全部细节哦
Cat, I expect - all - the details on your date, right?
不许只说无聊的细节
Not just the boring bits.
好久不见
Hey.
你怎么会在这
What are you doing here?
我也很高兴再见到你
Good to see you too.
你怎么不说"弗兰柯 过得好吗
"How are you, Frankie?
我很好 你呢"
I'm fine thanks. You?"
我还在上班
I'm working.
现在不方便叙旧 我还有事得做
Now's not a good time. I have to go to a... thing.
介意我跟你一起走吗
Well, mind if I walk with you?
那我当你同意了
I'll take that as a no.
-是去实地巡查吗 -不是
- Going on a site visit? - No.
有趣吗
Something interesting?
不 其实无聊得很
No, it's deathly dull, actually.
委员会在展出我们竞标图书馆的设计
The council are displaying the designs for our library bid.
杰这小子开溜了
Jay wheedled his way out of it.
这不能怪他 确实无聊透了
I don't blame him. That is fucking dull.
除非有养眼女侍应在那里分发点心
Unless you've got fit waitresses handing out canapes,
助他打发时间
that helps pass the time.
听着 抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
弗兰柯 你想怎样
What do you want, Frankie?
-跟你谈谈 -你不曾想过先打个电♥话♥
- To talk to you. - And you didn't think to call first,
问问我是否愿意吗
ask if it was OK?
我怕你会拒绝
I thought you might say no.
所以你二话不说就跑来我面前吗
So you went ahead and just turned up anyway?
我说了 现在不方便叙旧
Like I said, I can't talk now,
我还要去别的地方
I have to be somewhere.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
我是泰丝·罗伯斯
Tess Roberts,
来参加清新面霜的试镜
I'm here to audition for Refresh face cream.
好的
Right. OK.
如果叫到我
Um, if someone calls me
你能转告他们我在洗手间吗
can you just tell them that I'm in the loo?
可以 没问题
Yeah, that's fine, OK.
见鬼
Shit...
噢 不 天啊
Oh, no... oh, my God...
-泰丝·罗伯斯 -该死
- Tess Roberts? - Shit.
轮到你试镜了
Tess Roberts due in audition now.
-我可以把包包放这吗 -可以
- Can I just leave my bag here? - Yes.
我们正在筛选 挺闷的
We're just casting now. A bit tedious.
那午饭后见
Well, I'll see you after lunch.
-好 泰丝·罗伯斯吗 -对
- OK, Tess Roberts? - Yeah.
-对白都记熟了吗 -是的
- You've learnt your lines? - Yes.
请你坐在萨莉旁边
If you'd like to take a seat next to Sally.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
两位 准备好就重头开始吧
When you're ready, ladies, take it from the top.
我的皮肤很干
I just have such dry skin.
无论我怎么保养 仍不见改善
Whatever I do it doesn't seem to make any difference.
你有试过清新面霜吗
Have you tried Refresh face cream?
经科学研究证明 本产品...
Refresh has been scientifically proven...
打断一下 崔西对吧
Sorry, er, Trish?
-是... -请务必强调"清新"一词
- It's... - Could you make sure you really punch up "Refresh"
说的时候要表达出清新的感觉 好吗
so you sound refreshed when you say it? OK?
萨莉开始吧
Sally...
我的皮肤很干
I just have such dry skin.
无论我怎么保养 仍不见改善
Whatever I do it doesn't seem to make any difference.
你有试过清新面霜吗
Have you tried Refresh face cream?
经科学研究证明 本产品
Refresh has been scientifically proven
具有保湿作用 能有效改善肌肤干燥
to retain moisture and alleviate parched, dry skin.
抱歉 崔西 好多了
Sorry, Trish, it's great...
"清新"的感觉有了 但在表达
great on "Refresh", but could you sound more
"肌肤干燥"时 能否多点苦恼的感觉
aggrieved at the prospect of really parched, dry skin.
本产品经科学证明 具有保湿作用
Um, Refresh has been scientifically proven to retain moisture
能有效改善肌肤干燥
and alleviate parched, dry skin.
再多点苦恼的感觉
Bit more aggrieved than that.
本产品经科学证明
Refresh has been scientifically proven
具有保湿作用 能有效改善肌肤干燥
to retain moisture and alleviate parched, dry skin.
不对 崔西 你的声音多了点伤感
Sorry, Trish, you're sounding slightly more upset...
是泰丝 拜托 我叫泰丝
It's Tess, all right. My name's Tess!
你...
You...
抱歉...
Sorry, um...
很抱歉
I'm sorry...
真的很抱歉 我...
I'm really sorry, I've, er...
对 是叫泰丝 没错
Oh, it is... it is Tess. Tess.
请留步 这里只对受邀者开放
Sorry, it's invite only,
进去前请先来我这里核对姓名
you can't go in till I've ticked your name off the list.
我是杰·亚当斯 阿勒斯特·布赖斯公♥司♥的
Jay Adams. Alistair Brice Associates.
是杰·布莱恩·亚当斯吗
Jay Brian Adams?
对 我通常只说杰·亚当斯
Yeah. Look, I get this all the time.
这是我祖父的名字
I was named after my grandfather.
但他在我出生那天死了
He died the day I was born.
好吧 如果你想打给我老板
Look, if you want to call my boss,
阿勒斯特·布赖斯问问 随你便
Alistair Brice, and check, feel free.
抱歉 失陪一下
Sorry. Can you... can you excuse me a minute?
跟踪别人是犯法的 你知道吗
Don't you know that it's illegal to stalk people?
-我现在没空理你 -我以为你在找它
- I can't talk to you now. - I thought you might want this.
还是那么丢三落四
Still losing things?
再见
See you.
弗兰柯
Frankie!
谢谢 我都不知道钱包丢了
Thanks. I... I didn't even know I'd lost it.
你是怎么进来的
How did you even get in here?
不是仅对受邀者开放么
I thought it was invite only.
我说我是杰 虽然我玩了点小把戏
I said I was Jay. Although it was a bit tricky.
可是你知道他的中间名是布莱恩吗
Did you know his middle name is Brian?
布莱恩·亚当斯[著名加拿大男歌♥手]
Brian Adams?
该死 他原来深藏不露啊
Shit, he's kept that under wraps.
那男的一直盯着你看
That bloke keeps staring at you.
天啊 他烦死了 一有机会就围着我转
Oh, Jesus he's a total pain. He keeps cornering me at events.
这也难怪他 你看起来性感到不行
Well, you can't really blame him, you are looking incredibly hot.
难道正是因为我性感 你才离开我的吗
Oh, is that why you left me, cos I looked so hot?
谢谢你送来钱包 我得回去了
Thanks for the wallet, I need to get back.
别走 咱们...
Don't go, let's...
-咱们出去聊聊好吗 -我在上班
- let's get out of here, yeah? - I'm working.
你是指和一堆委员会的文员
Checking out library designs
考核图书馆设计图吗
with a bunch of council pen-pushers?
你凭什么认定我宁愿跟你走
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表