剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
I thought it's what you did!
你在这儿比待在教室的时间还多
You were in here more than you were in class,
既然这么老土 你就该阻止我嘛
you should've stopped me if it was so lame.
一点都不老土
It wasn't lame...
我挺喜欢咱俩的名字刻在一起
I quite like having our names up there together.
你那时还自以为酷到不行
You thought you were so cool.
特拽地问我 "你怎么也被留堂
"What was it? What you in for?
我无非就是抽根烟被罚"
Mine's the usual, smoking."
那也比你强 你是为啥来着
It was better than yours! What was it?
顶撞体育老师什么的对吧
Flashing the PE teacher or something?
是发动游♥行♥ 为女生争取穿短裤的权利
I was campaigning for girls to be able to wear shorts.
像政♥治♥抗♥议♥一样拉风
It was a political protest!
我妈知道后气疯了
Mum went mental when she found out.
拉朋结队指责学校禁止自♥由♥言论
Marching in accusing the school of quashing free speech.
拉风到让我尴尬
It was so embarrassing.
这种事我从来无福消受 也用不着担心
Well, that was one thing I never had to worry about.
关于你母亲的事
Whatever happened with your mum...
我们不知道当时她有何苦衷
we don't know the circumstances.
-毕竟那时她还年轻... -现在该成熟了吧
- She was young... - She's not any more.
给我一口
Give me a drag then.
-你已经戒了 -就当重温旧梦嘛
- You've given up! - Just for old times' sake.
-凯特 -怎么
- Cat! - What?
我又不是再迷上男人的那玩意儿
It's not like I'm taking up dick again, is it?
按照剧情发展 你现在快把肺给咳出来了
This is the part where you're supposed to cough your lungs up.
安然无恙咯
Dib, dib, dib.
-不准拍 不准留下证据 -把手拿开
- No! No evidence! No evidence! - Get your hand out!
时过境迁 真伤感
It's sad it has to change...
是吗
Yeah?
我以为你早把过去抛到脑后了
I thought you were all for leaving the past behind...
你有把烟蒂灭了吧
You did put that fag out, didn't you?
该死
Shit!
打不通
I can't get through.
他从德国回来后 肯定会大发雷霆
He's going to go ballistic when he gets back from Germany.
顶多就是给烟熏坏一下
They say it's mostly just smoke damage.
保险公♥司♥会来现场勘察的
The insurers'll have a field day.
别玩了
It's not funny.
因为实习生这件事 我准拿不到本月的年度员工
I'm not exactly employee of the month after all this intern shit.
那又不是你的错
Yeah. That wasn't your fault.
自从他发现我喜欢女人
Everything's my fault since
而非西装革履的中年肥男后
he found out I like girls as opposed to
就处处挑我的刺
middle-aged fat men in suits...
两月前他还跟我说要拉我合伙
Two months ago he was talking about making me partner,
现在却千方百计降我职
now he's looking to demote me
现在好了 他又多了个理由
and I give him this.
这不是你的错 凯特
Yeah, it wasn't your fault, Cat.
罪魁祸首是杰
It was Jay.
是杰给了海莉毒品
Jay gave Hayley the gear.
当时是我帮他瞒天过海
I helped him cover it up at the time
但我绝没想到这事会拉你下水
but I didn't realise it would put you in the shit.
他...他们俩怎么会搞到一起
What... what was he even doing with her?
我想他俩没发生啥事
I don't think anything happened.
因为她当场就晕了
Only because she passed out!
抱歉我瞒了你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
我只是不想出♥卖♥♥♥他
I just didn't want to grass him up.
我没在怪你
I'm not blaming you.
该死的杰
Bloody Jay!
所以"我"拿起电♥话♥
So I get this call,
这位科幻小说家经纪人问"我"能否吃个午饭
and it's this specialist sci-fi agency asking if I 'do lunch'!?
进展真快
That was quick.
这家伙还是个大人物哦
It was the main guy as well.
公♥司♥就是以他命名的
The company's named after him!
太好了
Amazing...
我想知道他是否也有跟我一样的缺点
I wonder if he'll have picked up on the same flaws I did.
缺点
Flaws?
对
Yeah.
像是各方面都很出色
Like, it's brilliant and everything
-而男主角 叫什么来着 -索林
- but the main guy, what's his name? - Sorin.
对 为什么他不尝试和她在一起呢
Yeah. Why doesn't he just like, go for it with her?
嗯 这就是问题所在
Well, that's kind-of the point.
他不能 她的种族不允许
He can't...her species forbids it.
但他应该尝试 这总比
Well, he should. Like, it's better than
漂浮在太空不着边际地幻想未来要好
floating round space wondering what might have been.
但她是否会答应呢
But would she...reciprocate?
你是作家 由你做主
Well, you're the writer. Make it happen.
不说了 咱们来喝个爽吧
Right, I make it shots o'clock.
我还是算了
Actually I'm going to leave it.
明早和人见面我还想保持清醒呢
I want to have a clear head tomorrow for this meeting.
可今天是周三啊 我们总是周三喝个够的
But it's Wednesday! We always do shots o'clock on a Wednesday.
随你便 反正我要喝爽
Well, I'm having shots o'clock.
另外我在想
Oh, and I was thinking
或许这个生日是该庆祝下
I probably should do something for my birthday.
怎么又想通了
Why the change of heart?
-还不是因为和那贱♥人♥见面 -是么 怎么样
- Oh, it's my meeting... - Oh, yeah? It went well?
挺好
Yeah.
事实上
Yeah, it turns out, um...
她以为我还在跑腿打杂
she still thought I was doing the runner's job,
-其实还有一大推试镜等着我呢 -好极了
- and now there's like a whole backlog of auditions. - Awesome!
那要不咱去附近酒吧庆生呗
So I was thinking we could check out your new local?
我想要更隆重点儿
Hm, I wonder if it should be something bigger.
一起狂欢那种
Like, really celebrate.
要不我和大家先商量下吧 看她们有啥想法
I'll speak to the others and see what they think.
好的 没问题
Course, yeah. Go for it.
谢谢你还是那么体贴
Thanks for all your help.
像以前一样
Like we never left.
对了别担心阿勒斯特那边 会没事的
Listen,don't worry about Alistair. It'll be fine.
好像有人在等你
Uh. Looks like you've got company.
-明天见 -好
- I'll see you tomorrow. - Yeah.
-嗨 -昨晚警告后就放过你啦
- Hey. - Clarice let you off with a caution then?
-是啊 -电♥话♥一直联♥系♥不上你
- Yeah. - Couldn't get you on the phone.
我只是想问问昨晚之后你还好么
Just wanted to make sure you were all right after yesterday?
没事儿 今天忙了一天
Yeah, I'm fine. Busy day.
我今天直接翘班了
I didn't even make it into work.
我几乎都记不起昨晚发生了什么
I can barely remember anything that happened last night.
忘了最好
It's probably for the best.
-你上来么 -嗯
- You coming up? - Yeah?
我打算早点休息
I was only planning an early night
不过你可以上来待一两个钟头
but you can come up for an hour or so.
还是不打扰了 下次再说吧
I think I'll leave you to it. Maybe another time.
好吧
All right.
随你便
Whatever you think.
晚安
Night.
亲爱的 我回来啦
Honey, I'm home!
-你身上一股烟味儿 -哦 今天在工地上开会来着
- You smell of smoke... - Oh, I had a meeting on site.
你知道那些小工都是烟鬼
You know what builders are like...
闻起来真性感
That smells amazing!
你知道么 我还年少那会儿
You know, when I was younger
常做"家有仙妻"的美梦
I used to have this fantasy about Bewitched.
-那个女子组合么 -不是 虽然我也喜欢她们
- The girl band? - No, I had that one too.
我是说那部老剧
No, I mean the old TV show.
说的是俏女巫娶了人类
Where the witch marries a human
然后竟然变身50年代完美主妇了
and then she turns into the perfect '50s housewife?
你不会是告诉我 你觉得我已经像家庭主妇了
Are you seriously telling me that this does it for you?
不是么 我也家有"贤妻"了啊
Uh-hum. Each to their own.
丫有美人侍寝呢吗
You're not fucking anyone are you?
没 进吧
No. Come in...
-怎么了 -没事儿
- You all right? - Yeah, fine.
只是想问下 你周五晚有空没
I was just wondering, are you doing anything on Friday night?
我想过个生日什么的
I was thinking of doing something for my birthday.
该死 真抱歉 我答应加班了
Shit. Sorry, I said I'd work.
-啊 -不过我可以尽量开溜
- Ah! - I can try and get out of it, though.
别别 没关系的
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表