剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
要我让萨姆帮忙查达伦·莫里斯吗
Do you want me to see if Sam can look up this Darren Morris?
不用
No.
没人要的破小孩 难怪我这么混球
God, it's no wonder I'm such a fuck up.
你不是混球
You're not a fuck up.
我就是
I am.
好吧 但是...
OK, you are, but...
但是什么
But what?
说啊
Tell me...
你知道 你是唯一真正了解我的人
You know, you're the only one who's ever really known me.
我得走了 派对前萨姆先去我那儿会合
I should go. Sam's coming to mine before the party.
是啊
Yeah.
那不耽误你们了
Course she is.
晚上派对见
I'll see you there then.
这会儿才告诉我 我上哪儿找这样的牛仔装啊
Where am I going to get a cowboy outfit at this type of notice?
编对儿麻花辫打点腮红不就行了
Pigtails, blusher.
性感的印第安公主
Sexy Pocahontas.
这是开派对还是玩角色扮演呢
Is this a party or a role play?
都有点儿
Bit of both...
那晚分别后 我以为你不会再找我了
I didn't think you wanted to know after the other day.
最近家里有些麻烦事
I've been having family problems.
谁没有呢
Who hasn't?
好吧 你来吗
So, are you coming then?
告诉我 你想我去
Tell me you want me there.
我想你去
I want you there.
你20分钟前就该到了
You were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago,
我们要迟到了
we're going to be late.
我也想你
I missed you too.
你去哪儿了
Where've you been?
被女房♥东拦住催租
I got ambushed by my landlady.
看来我得重找住处了
It looks like I'm going to have to find somewhere else to live.
-你还好吗 -我没说话啊 干嘛这么问
- Are you all right? - I didn't say anything.
不用说 我看得出
You didn't have to.
我好着呢
I'm fine.
你这两天有点疏远我
You've just been a little bit off with me
好了我终于说出来了
over the last couple of days, that's all.
对不起
Sorry.
我这周真的很忙
I've just had a really busy week.
今天的生日趴要给我最好的朋友一个惊喜
It's my best friend's surprise party,
-我可不想迟到 -好的
- I don't want to be late. - Yeah.
悬赏3万英镑
活捉疑犯泰丝·罗伯斯
幸运女神肯定也是个拉 我爱死这地方了
Lady Luck must be a dyke. I love this place!
也不看看哥对幸运女神多卖♥♥力
What can I say? I'm a rent girl.
如果你们想 或许我能帮你们
I could probably help you find
找个比杰现在的住处大点的房♥子
somewhere bigger than Jay's if you want...
内部价 无附加条件
Mates rates, no strings.
应该是泰丝
Oh, that might be Tess.
她怎么会知道你家什么样
How does she know what your place looks like?
我怎么知道
I don't know.
-嗨 牛仔妹 -嗨 牛仔哥
- Hey, cowgirl. - Hey, cowboy.
-警长 -像么
- Sheriff... - All right?
-地方不错 -是啊 当了回幸运女神的小白脸
- Nice place. - Yeah, shame about the freeloaders.
-啤酒 -谢了
- Drink? - Thanks.
我来搞定
I'll sort this out.
好
Ok.
是不是她偷了我的项链
Is she the one that stole my necklace?
-什么 -莎迪
- What? - Sadie.
她还给你了
She gave it back.
如果你想要莎迪 至少装装样子
Well, if you want Sadie, at least act like it.
凯特有主了 别妄想了
Cat's taken. Get over it.
你把我的话都告诉她了
You told her what I said to you?
不用我说 谁都看得出
I didn't have to.
强扭的瓜不甜
Listen, don't try too hard, all right?
凯特告诉我 她和萨姆在一起非常幸福
Cat told me she's more than happy with Sam and that's that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait, wait... - What?
-我要去看看寿星 -好
- I'm just going to see where the birthday girl is. - Yep.
Without you I'm just not myself
我准点到这儿 可连她人影都没看到
I was here on time but there's no sign of her...
没
No...
等等
Oh, hold on...
泰丝
Tess!
你要扮谁 激进少年杰姬·奥纳西斯么
Who are you supposed to be? Jackie Onassis on an ASBO?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我打了肉毒杆菌送给自己做生日礼物 可没想到有副作用
BOTOX. It was a birthday treat. But I had a reaction.
没你想得那么糟
It doesn't look that bad.
-我没法出去见人了 -拜托 今天是你生日
- I'm not going out. - Come on, it's your birthday.
-没什么好庆祝的 -泰丝
- There's nothing to celebrate! - Tess!
克罗伊要结婚了
Chloe's getting married!
又不是要告诉你她有性病
At least it wasn't to tell you she had Chlamydia.
泰丝 恭喜你彻底摆脱她
Hey! Whoa, Tess... Good riddance to her.
是啊 可凭什么在她奔向幸福生活的时候
Yeah, but why does she have to ride off into the sunset
我却要在这寂寞糟糕的生活里腐烂呢
while I accelerate into a lonely grave?
你还有很多朋友
Hey, you've got loads of friends.
但今晚没有 对吧
Yeah, but not tonight though, eh?
大家都没空
All too busy...
-不是的 -是真的
- That's not true. - Yes, it is.
-对不起 -好了
- I'm sorry. - Hey.
对不起 我甚至都不能正常哭
Sorry. I can't even fucking cry properly.
嘘 不哭
Ssh.
谁在乎克罗伊
Who cares about Chloe?
除了她不是都挺好 你还有大把的试镜机会
Everything else is great. You've got loads of auditions.
我没有
No, I haven't.
我撒谎了 但又不能告诉你
I lied. But I couldn't tell you
因为你的事业如此顺利
because you were doing so well.
泰丝
Tess...
我收到你的留言了 恭喜
I got your message. Congratulations.
我才不在乎那个
I don't care about that.
你不用对我说谎
You don't have to lie to me.
我嫉妒你
I was jealous!
而且害怕你一旦成功了
And scared that if you were a success,
可能就不想和我这样的挫人在一起了
you wouldn't want to hang out with a loser like me any more.
泰丝 你才不是挫人
Tess, you're not a loser!
听到没
Ok?
泰丝 你好的不可思议
Tess, you're amazing.
你漂亮 善良 有天赋
You're beautiful, you're kind, you're talented.
你知不知道你有多幽默可爱
And you don't even realise how funny you are,
不管是有心搞笑还是无意犯傻
by accident and on purpose,
如果世人看不见你的好
and if the rest of the world can't see that
那他们都是蠢蛋
then they're idiots.
但我能看见你的好
But I can.
我永远都不会离开你
And I'll never leave you.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我也爱你 艾德
I love you too, Ed.
不 我爱你
No. I LOVE you.
是那种...
Like...
男人爱♥女♥人♥那样的爱
like a man loves a woman.
泰丝
Tess?
泰丝 泰丝 你说过性...
Tess! Tess, you said se...
你说过性别都是浮云
you said sexuality was fluid.
擦
Fuck!
喂
Hello?
弗兰柯 她要到了
Frankie, she's coming...
泰丝来了
Tess is coming!
不 不 别让她进门
No! No, don't let her in!
快 快把音乐关掉
Quick! Someone get the music!
嘘
Sssh!
惊喜
Surprise!
泰丝
Tess?
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
艾德
Ed!
-怎么了 -你做了什么
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表