剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
这套索很可爱啊
Yeah. Loving the noose.
够了 爱喷啥屁话随你
Look, you can take the piss all you want
但这可不是我的世界末日 知道不
but this is not the end for me, all right?
我有的选 不是说我就一棵树上吊死
I have options. Choices. It's not like I'm stuck on a path.
再说我又不是脱不了身了 我想就能
It's not like I can't get off if I want to.
你想吗
And do you?
你认识海莉吗
You know Hayley?
-我们热吻了 -是嘛
- She snogged me. - Did she?
-我想她也得嗑嗨了才对你下得了口 -弗兰柯
- No wonder she had to take drugs. - Frankie?
萨姆帮你查了你想知道的事
Um, Sam looked up that thing you wanted.
安妮·考索尼是个叫阿尔玛·卡特的人的化名
Annie Cawthorne's an alias for somebody called Alma Carter.
她犯过罪
She has convictions.
盗窃 但是很久以前了 大概30年前
Theft, but they're ancient, like 30 years ago.
-她是个罪犯吗 -曾经是
- She's a criminal? - Was.
曾经是 萨姆说她档案上那些记录
Was. Sam said that these things on the record,
是很多年前的事了
they're from ages ago,
所以可能都不算数
so they probably don't count.
太好了 真是太好了
Great. That's just great.
所以我幼年夭折 与罪犯有血缘关系
So I'm dead, I'm connected to a criminal
而且还有某个诡异的
and there's some strange drug dealer
毒贩子一直跟踪我
bloke that keeps following me.
什么毒贩子 你在说什么
What bloke? What are you talking about?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
-你觉得呢 -弗兰柯
- Where do you think? - Frankie.
他们竟敢拿我当他们婚姻生活的调味品
And how dare they use me to spice up their marriage?
搞得我像拉拉跳梁小丑一样
Like I'm some kind of lesbian court jester.
泰丝 你能不能快点 我妈订好位了
Tess, will you hurry up! My mum's booked the table.
这些到头来还是异性恋的疯女人
All these crazy femmes who turn out to be straight
我怎么总是没注意到 也没怀疑过
and I never notice, I never guess.
"冒险体验"
"Sense of adventure"?
才不是什么冒险呢
That was not an adventure.
-你知道最糟的是什么吗 -算了我继续晾着好了
- And you know the worst thing? - Fine, I'll just wait then.
最糟的是 我还动心了
The worse thing is, I got hit on!
我就为了这货色放弃了一个超正点的拉拉
I passed up a really fit lesbian and for what?
真是场直人极品秀
A heterosexual freak show.
泰丝 你♥他♥妈♥在看什么
Tess, what the hell are you looking at?
没什么 鸟
Nothing. Birds.
在那里滑翔...
Flying up in the thing...
好了 我准备好了
Right, OK, I'm ready.
我大衣放哪儿了
Where's my coat?
茱迪和盖瑞还有提拉米苏
Tiramisu with Judy and Gerry.
谁能拒绝呢
Who could say no?
我觉得这里很好
I think this is lovely.
盖瑞 看在上帝的份上
Gerry, for goodness' sake.
他就喜欢堆东西
He likes to build things.
盖瑞 我刚才说这里真好 对吧
Gerry? I was just saying,this is lovely, isn't it?
是的 见到你们真开心
Yes, it's nice to see you all.
感谢你们能百忙...
Thank you for making a...
你们知道的
you know.
这是凯特的新女友
And to meet Cat's new girlfriend.
人非常好 还是警官呢
Super! And a police woman?
今天早上你是在"号♥子"里吗 萨姆
Have you been at "the nick" this morning, Sam?
事实上 我在法♥院♥
Um, actually I've been in court,
为一宗连环强♥奸♥案提供检方证据
giving evidence against a serial rapist.
强♥奸♥ 这个可不是太好
Rape. Now that is not very nice.
结膜炎是不太好 妈妈
Conjunctivitis is not very nice, mother.
指甲折断了也不太好
Breaking a finger nail is not very nice, mother.
但是强♥奸♥ 我觉得
But rape, I think,
应该比以上事情都要恶劣一些吧
qualifies as something slightly worse than that.
我的凯瑟琳总是对事情太较真
She takes things very literally, our Catherine, always has.
我想她可能有点孤僻
I think she might be slightly autistic.
供职于警♥察♥部门
So, the police service?
想必报酬不菲 薪酬优厚吧
That must be very rewarding, decent salary?
妈 别探问人家隐私
Mum! Please.
没关系
It's OK.
当你加入警局 就会明白自己没入错行
When you join up, you know what you let yourself in for.
不仅能服务大众 而且报酬优厚制♥服♥帅气
Public service pay and a polyester uniform.
双赢
Winning combination.
好极了
Super!
艾德个人的科学著作也写得相当出色
Of course Ed's doing so well writing his very own science book.
-是科幻小说 妈 -宝贝 我就是这个意思
- Science fiction, Mum. - That's what I said, darling.
泰丝 还在演戏吗
And Tess, still acting?
茱迪 你也知道我这人就像块浮木
Oh, you know me, Judy. I just go with the flow,
漂哪混哪呗
like a piece of driftwood.
呵呵 真是自♥由♥自在
Ha-ha. Such a free spirit.
说到凯特和她的建筑学
And then there's Cat with her... architecture.
你看 问题就来了
You see, that's the problem.
学期长 学费昂贵
Very long training, expensive.
时间精力投入极大 却未必有回报
It's a big investment for everyone for uncertain rewards.
而且 父母总是会把梦想
Still, you always put your dreams
托付给孩子 不是吗
on hold for your children, don't you?
茱迪你总算守得云开见月明
It must be worth it, Judy?
看到凯瑟琳功成名就
You know, seeing all that Catherine's achieved
你明白 没有你她便不会有今日
and knowing she couldn't have done it without you?
对啊
Well, yes.
没错 正是
Exactly, yes.
我们都为她感到自豪
And we're all very proud, yes.
你怎么来了
So?
-小弗朗西斯卡 -可以进去吗
- Little Francesca. - Can I come in?
小姐 虽然你背弃了我们
You turned your back on us, young lady.
但我们的门会一直为你敞开
Our door's always been open to you.
我得道个歉
I'm sorry.
葬礼上 是我过分了
The funeral. I was out of line.
我有些事想问你
I want to ask you something.
关于我的...
About me...
-我从哪里来的 -纽约 不是吗
- Where I came from. - New York, wasn't it?
我发现真是很难跟上你们女孩的思路
I find it hard to keep up with you girls.
我指婴儿的我 我是从哪里来的
As a baby. Where you got me.
弗朗西斯卡 现在才来问性常识
The birds and the bees, Francesca.
是不是太晚了点啊
Isn't it a bit late for all that?
我根本不是什么弗朗西斯卡 对不对
I'm not Francesca though, am I?
-你从哪得到这个 -户籍登记处
- Where did you get this? - The registry office.
我们所做的一切 全是为了你好
Everything we did was in your best interests.
那谁是阿尔玛·卡特
And who is Alma Carter?
她是我的母亲吗
Is she my mother?
我的生母吗
My real mother?
我不知道你在说谁 我没听说过此人
I don't know who you're talking about. I've never heard of this.
阿尔玛·卡特
Alma Carter!
卡珞阿姨死前把我的相册全寄给她了
Aunt Carol sent her my photo album before she died.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
老天 我到底跟你们有没有丝毫关系
Jesus, am I even related to you at all?
到底有没有一点关系
Are you anything to do with me?
早 吉莉安
Oh, hello, Gillian.
还记得我的侄女吗
You remember my niece?
我很想帮你
I'd like to help you
为了你好 你得听我说
so I'm telling you this for your own good.
别再寻找答案 问这问那了
Stop looking, asking questions.
答案不会是你想要的
You won't like the answer.
阿尔玛·卡特跟你没有关系
Alma Carter's not interested.
那时没有
Not then.
现在也没有
Not now.
她抛弃了你
She didn't want you.
你好 麻烦替我结账
Excuse me. Could we have the bill, please?
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure.
宝贝 去洗手间的话
Oh, you might want to powder your nose
顺便给鼻子补点粉
if you're in there, darling.
泰丝这女生很迷人 你怎么看呢 盖瑞
She's such an attractive girl Tess, don't you think, Gerry?
他们俩必定会是一对心心相印的伴侣
And these two make a very attractive couple.
艾德华 你考虑过没有
Have you thought about it, Edward?
-她会是你的女人吗 -什么
- She could be the one? - What?
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表