剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
Are you going to go back?
小心点
Be careful.
这个怎样
So, this one?
你觉得泰丝这小呆子会用这些按钮吗
Mm, do you think Tess'll be able to work the buttons?
早晚会用的
It's the future.
别告我你还在用Milo[一种假阳♥具♥]
Don't tell me you're still using Milo?
-Milo怎么了 -震动起来声音很大
- What's wrong with Milo? - It rattled!
想不到你自己叫那么大声
I'm surprised you could hear it
竟然还能听见Milo的声音
over your sound effects?!
他们会帮我们包装礼品吗
Um, do you reckon they giftwrap?
你好 好的 我们就回来
Hiya... OK, we'll head back.
谢谢
Thanks.
阿勒斯特回来了
Alistair's landed.
她声音听起来有点紧张
Well, she sounded kind-of nervous
但是她说想当面告诉我
but she said she wanted to meet up in person
一件非常重要的事
to tell me something big.
她不会想跟你重修旧好吧
You don't think she wants to get back together, do you?
不知道
Dunno.
-但你不会答应 对吗 -不会
- But you wouldn't, would you? - No.
想想看她曾那样对你 你该不会心软吧
Not after everything she put you through?
打死也不会 我会让她直接滚蛋
God, no! I'd tell her to piss right off.
对了 杰和弗兰柯的事
Um, by the way, you didn't say anything
你没和别人♥大♥嘴巴吧
to anyone about the Jay and Frankie thing, did you?
-没 -很好 千万别说漏嘴
- No. - Good. Cos you mustn't.
你以为我是八婆么
What do you think I am?
弗兰柯说你差点就说出去了
Well, Frankie said you almost let it slip...
我就不该告诉你
I shouldn't have even told you!
她压根就不靠谱
She's unbelievable.
-以为自己能掌握掌控一切规则 -什么规则
- Thinking she can just make up the rules. - What rules?
她到底是哪种人
Well, what is she?
拉拉 双 还是直人
Is she les? Bi? Straight?
都啥年代了 你还纠结这个
Well, isn't that a bit out of date?
-好吧 但这很关键 -是吗
- Yeah, but it matters! - Does it?
不是吗 我的意思是
Doesn't it? I mean,
尽管确实有种说法 认为性事很多变
they do say sexuality's more of a fluid thing.
我不想听什么变来变去的事
Well, I don't really want to think about the fluids.
但这不是非黑即白的事
No, but less black and white,
大多数人徘徊黑白之间
more of a spectrum.
我想我们都只是普通的人
Well, I guess we are all just people...
一副皮囊 若干身外之物
bodies and stuff.
没错
Exactly!
所以理论上说 谁都有可能爱上任何人
So, technically anyone can love anyone?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
那确实是个意外
It was an accident.
这不是你这月第一次犯错了
But it's not the first one you've had this month, is it?
我不知道到底什么事让你分心
I don't know what's distracting you...
但若你的心思不在工作上
But if your mind's not on the job
我不得不重新认真考虑一下
then I'll have to seriously reconsider
你在本公♥司♥的任职问题了
your position within this company.
-我真的很抱歉 -是我的错
- I'm so sorry. - It was my fault!
当时凯特在屋外 她和这事没一点关系
Cat was outside. She had nothing to do with it.
-弗兰柯 -这错误确实很愚蠢
- Frankie... - Look, it was stupid.
但若要凯特为我的所有错误承担责任
But if Cat took responsibility for every stupid thing I'd done
那她早就不知尸首何处了
she'd be sectioned by now.
也许问题就在于此 说到责任
Maybe that's what the issue is here. Responsibility.
如果她管不了手下的摄影师 甚至实习生
If she can't look after a photographer, let alone an intern.
-那也是我的错 -什么
- Well, that was me as well. - What?
K粉是我给海莉的
I gave Hayley the ketamine.
好吧 滚出去
Right. Get out!
乐意之至
Yeah, my pleasure.
这些事你都知道吗
How much of this did you know about?
我确实提醒过您不要用她
I did warn you about her.
抱歉忘拿了 假阳♥具♥
Sorry... Dildo.
我日...
What the?
Don't leave the house today
I've got the fear
You'll be stolen by bandits
And taken far from here
They'll put you in a cage
Made of skeleton bones
I get a ransom call
"生日快乐小呆子"
抱歉今晚来不了
爱你的凯特
On my telephone, uh-oh
We don't have that kind of money
We don't have that kind of bread
-谢谢你能来 -不客气
- Ah! Thanks for coming. - It's fine.
你看起来气色不错
You're looking...good.
-全靠肉毒杆菌 -肉毒杆菌
- It's BOTOX. - BOTOX?
我们不可能青春永驻
We're not going to stay looking young forever.
你应该正视现实
You should think about it.
我帮你说吧 "生日快乐 泰丝"
Happy Birthday, Tess.
额...
So...
你见我不是为了给我庆生么
that isn't what you wanted to see me for?
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - No, no, it's OK.
我宁愿忘了自己又老一岁
I'd rather forget about it too.
那你找我有啥事
So, what did you want?
我们在一起很长时间 对吗
Well, we did go out for quite a long time, didn't we?
是啊
Yeah.
那么不管结局如何
And that's got to count for something...
曾经我们在一起仍旧意义非凡
no matter what happened towards the end.
我想是的
I suppose...
我并不是请求你允许
I'm not looking for your approval
或期待你支持什么的
or permission or anything,
只因你是我生命中很重要的人...
but you're still a significant person in my life...
还记得来自西班牙的沙娜吗
You remember Shona from Spanish?
-当然 -我们要结婚了
- Yeah... - We're getting married.
我知道你并不热衷
I know you were never keen on
同志婚姻什么的
the whole civil partnership thing
但我觉得你有权知道此事
but I felt you had the right to know.
为啥咱俩在一起时 没看出来你喜欢一夫一妻
You were never that keen on monogamy with me!
你跟她才交往了六个月
You've...you've only been with her six months!
八个月
It's eight months.
你只是嫉妒我有了新生活
You're just bitter because I'm moving on with my life.
《科学怪人的新娘》
著名恐怖片《科学怪人》的续集
嫉妒科学怪人和新娘结婚吗
What? Settling down with the Bride of Frankenstein?
还是带着你家小P去精♥子♥银行
Off to the sperm bank with your turkey baster?
我早该料到你不会为我高兴
I should've known you can't be happy for me.
你是该料到
Yeah, you should have.
你根本就不会为任何人高兴
You can't be happy for anyone
因为你可悲又消极
cos you're miserable and negative
以为自己怀才不遇 其实就是一事无成
and think it's funny you're a loser.
这正是我甩你的原因
That's why I dumped you.
但至少我够尊重你了
But at least I respected you enough
还想面对面地与你交谈
to want to speak to you in person.
显然我脑子秀逗了
Clearly I was wrong.
-绝对的 -拜了 泰丝
- Clearly you were. - Bye, Tess.
-祝你过得愉快 -给我寄点蛋糕来
- Have a nice life. - Yeah, send me some cake.
生日快乐
Happy Birthday!
我找到经纪人了 没想到吧
Guess what, I've got an agent!
还请我吃午餐 喝香槟
Even bought me lunch. With champagne.
一杯接一杯的香槟
Lots of champagne.
到酒吧再和你细说 别迟到哦
I'll tell you about it in the pub. Don't be late.
跟我仔细说说这些新构思
So... talk me through these new changes.
宇航员上了那个外星人 对吗
The astronaut bangs the alien, right?
基本上是个欢乐的结局
Well, it's more of a happy ending really...
你♥他♥妈♥会遭报应的
Yes, you bloody will!
听我说
Listen to me!
你♥他♥妈♥会遭报应的
Yes, you bloody will!
听着 她...
Look, she's...
你迟早会有报应的
This is going to come back on you.
迟早的
Back on you big time!
我认得他的车
I recognise his car.
然后你没敲开门么
You didn't knock after that?
如果他俩彼此认识
If those two know each other
就肯定明白我想知道什么
then fuck knows what I'm walking into.
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表