剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
哇 啥声音啊
Whoa! What was that?
-是小姐啦 -什么小姐啊
- It's just Lady. - What lady?
小姐啦 叫阿莉 德国牧羊犬
No, Lady! Our Allie. Our German Shepherd.
我们每次把他关在厨房♥他就发疯
Goes a bit frantic when we shut him in the kitchen.
我觉得我还是...
Um, I think I'm...
你看 所以我才不爽
You see! This is my problem.
你怎么不再这样色眯眯地看我了呢
Why don't you look at me like that any more?
就像是罗斯的书
It's like Roth's books.
-里面写的几乎是反爱情故事 -是啊
- They're almost anti-love stories. - Yeah.
那些痛苦 那些...
You know? The pain, the...
那些不可避免的失望
The inescapable despair of desire.
对 爱情是如何让我们心痛不已
Yeah. How... How love fractures us.
-是啊 -让我们的心破碎不堪
- Yeah. - Leaves us in pieces.
-在劫难逃 -注定以失败告终
- Doomed. - It's doomed to failure.
我觉得那很...
I just find it...
-迷人 -郁闷
- Captivating. - Depressing.
再来一杯吗
Another drink?
还是不了
Erm... No, I'd better not.
我明早还要听讲座呢
I've got an early lecture tomorrow.
你很不错 我有个叫泰丝的朋友
You're good. I've a friend called Tess.
她一喝起来就收不住了
She doesn't know when to stop.
各种烈酒下肚之后她就跟疯了一样
Spirits and then shots and that's when she gets really wild.
变得特别自我中心
You know, like really self obsessed.
就好像世界上就她一个人了
Like she's the only one in the world,
除了她谁都不重要
the only one that matters.
你要回去了吗
Are you going already?
今天很开心
It's been great.
很棒的约会
A really great date.
有机会我们再约好吗
Can we do this again?
我再打给你吧
Look, I'll call you.
看见了吧 这就是婚姻 泰丝
You see, this is marriage, Tess.
兴奋感褪去 然后热情消逝
First the excitement goes, then the passion.
-宝贝 当娜 -少来这套 我认真的
- Baby, Dunnae... - Don't "Baby" me, I'm serious.
能把那个...
Um, can I just...
多谢
Thanks.
所以我们才想网络约会
That's why we thought about the internet dating.
没我们想的那么顺利 是吧 小道
It hasn't gone as well as we hoped, has it, Doug?
道格拉斯 至少我跟你说话的时候你得看着我吧
Douglas, at least look at me while I'm talking to you!
听着 我觉得...
Well, look, I... I think
-你能努力尝试已经很不错了 -是吗
- it's really great that you're trying. - Do you?
是啊
Yeah, yeah!
努力保持婚姻的新鲜感
Anything you can do to keep the passion alive.
就跟做饭一样 对吧
It's like cooking, isn't it?
你可以每晚都吃牧羊人派
You can have shepherd's pie every night,
可是干嘛不加点料呢
but why not add a little spice?
辣椒 胡椒 再加点儿姜黄
Some chilli, pepper, a bit of turmeric...
是 说的真好 非常深刻
Aye, that's very good. That's very profound.
你该去主持电视节目 泰丝
You should be on the television, Tess.
你真的很擅长这个
You're very good at this.
因为我就只想要 让小道幸福
Cos that's all I want. To make Dougie happy.
我也是 亲爱的
Aye, me too, Hen.
我也是
Me, too.
不用送了
I'll just let myself out.
对不起 我不知道会拖到这么晚
Sorry, I didn't realise it had gotten so late.
应该给你打个电♥话♥的
I should've rung you.
没事 你还好吗
It's all right. You OK?
还好 对方辩护律师整个一不择手段的贱♥人♥
Just about. Their defence barrister is a bitch in horsehair.
我脑袋好疼
My brain hurts.
腐摸可怜的脑袋
Poor brain.
-想喝点东西吗 -想
- Do you want a drink? - Yes.
-萨姆 -嗯
- Sam? - Mmm?
我刚才还在想 你有没有空
I was just wondering if you had a chance
帮我做那件事 就是查名字那件事
to do that thing for me, look up that name?
我查过了
Mm, I did.
太好了 谢谢亲爱的
Great, thank you so much.
有查出什么吗
So did you find anything out?
唯一用那个地址登记过的考索尼
The only Cawthorne registered to that address
其实是个叫阿尔玛·卡特的人的化名
is an alias for an Alma Carter.
化名 她是个罪犯吗
Alias? She's a criminal?
对 都是些小偷小摸
Yeah, small time.
她有几次盗窃的前科
She's got a couple of priors for theft,
但是都已经是老掉牙的事了 三十多年前吧
but we're talking way back, 30 years or more.
谢谢 谢谢你帮我
Thanks. Thanks for doing that.
客气什么
No problem.
你说你是帮谁在查来着
Who did you say it was for?
你说是同事
You said it was someone at work?
没错 是我们的一个秘书
Yeah. Yeah, just one of the secretaries.
她有些家庭问题需要处理
She's having a few family issues.
你人真好 急他人所急
It's nice of you to help her.
-嗨 -看见我不是太高兴嘛
- Hey. - Don't look too pleased to see me.
-不好意思 -还是你在等别人
- Sorry. - Or were you expecting someone else?
没 我就是 不知道你要来 就这样
No, I just... I didn't know you were coming, that's all.
想过来看看你安顿下来没 喜欢这里吗
Wanted to see how you were settling in? Like it?
喜欢 挺不错的
Yeah, it's all right. Yeah.
啥叫不错 是赞翻了好吧
All right? It fucking rocks!
你知道你能和我上♥床♥有多幸运吗
Do you know how lucky you are to be shagging me?
为我又多一位满意的客户干杯
To another satisfied client.
怎么了
What?
就喝酒 行吗
Let's just have a drink, yeah?
别担心 我什么都陪你
Don't worry, I can multi-task.
莎迪 别
Yeah. Sadie, don't.
得了 你就是这样回馈我的吗
Come on, is this all the thanks I'm going to get?
怎么 你帮我找了公♥寓♥我就得上你吗
What? So I've got to fuck you just cos you found me a flat?
我可没让你帮我
Cos I didn't ask you to.
老天 我不是那个意思
For God's sake, that's not what I meant.
-你今晚吃错药了吗 -我好得很
- What's wrong with you tonight? - Nothing's wrong with me.
我就是没那个心情
I'm just not in the mood.
随你便
Suit yourself.
你的损失
Your loss.
我做什么了 值得如此周到的服务
What did I do to deserve this?
就是兴之所至
I just felt like it.
太好了
Ah, that is good.
今天就指望这一杯超赞的咖啡了
Mm, my first and last decent cup of the day.
法♥院♥的咖啡糟透了
The coffee at court tastes vile.
我可以给你煮一保温瓶带着
I can make you a flask?
这么温馨的事 我要留到我们真正中年时
Let's wait till we're really middle-aged.
别忘了安妮·考索尼的这个
Hey, don't forget this Annie Cawthorne stuff.
来点吗
Want some?
我给你做的
I made it for you.
对 但我想和你一起分享
Yeah, and I want to share it.
-该死 -怎么了
- Oh, shit. - What?
天啊
Oh, God!
-到底怎么了 -和我爸妈吃午饭 今天
- What's the problem? - Lunch with my parents! Today!
-这就是怎么了 -你♥爸♥妈
- That's the problem. - Your parents?
-你可以和我一起去 -什么
- You could come with me. - What?
你是我女友啊 应该见见我爸妈
You're my girlfriend. You should meet my parents.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
I'm sure.
我再给你电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
擦
Shit!
现在你记得时间了 对吧
Now you remember the time, right?
拜托一定保持整洁
And please try to stay tidy
因为我们得看上去很认真很坚定
because we need to look serious and committed.
坚定[双关 "忠贞 用那领带吊死他算了
Committed? You should be in that tie.
谢了 弗兰柯 多谢你这么挺我们
Thanks, Frankie, always nice to have your support.
我们要见我们的财务顾问
We're meeting our financial advisor later.
3点 别迟到
Three o'clock. Don't be late.
不会的
I won't.
你这辈子完了
Dead man walking.
房♥贷而已 弗兰柯 又不是死刑
It's a mortgage, Frankie. Not a death sentence.
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表