剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表
OK, so why don't you just relax and enjoy being here with me?
还有几个小时我就要去轮班了
Look, my shift starts in a couple of hours.
这些都怪弗兰柯
Frankie has got a lot to answer for.
我们能不说她了吗
We're not back on her again, are we?
天啊 凯特 你就不能不抱怨吗
Christ, Cat. Can you not just leave it behind?
我知道你今儿特背
So you had a shit day.
把这篇翻过去 向前看
Just write it off and move on.
我可比不了你 淡定又有条不紊
Oh, I'm sorry I'm not as calm and sorted as you are.
我就是受不了这种压力 行吗
I get stressed, OK?
那你以为我♥干♥的活儿又有多轻巧 凯特
What exactly is it you think I do, Cat? Hm?
整天没事儿坐办公室吃甜甜圈吗
Sit around eating doughnuts?
-不 -这礼拜我见了两具尸体
- No. - This week alone I've seen two dead bodies.
费劲口舌安抚三个受害家庭
I've dealt with three grieving families.
我还参加了一桩毒品搜捕案
I've been involved in a drugs raid
仅这个礼拜我所遭遇的性别歧视和骚扰
and I've had more sexist, lascivious comments
恐怕要多过你一辈子该死的职业生涯
chucked at me than you've had in your entire bloody career.
所以别他妈跟我提压力
Don't fucking talk to me about stress.
一个项目而已 就一个
It's one project. One.
和一个招人烦的前女友
And an annoying ex-girlfriend.
没什么大不了的
Get over yourself.
真不敢相信你就那么撂挑子了
I can't believe you just left like that.
莫伊拉快气死了 她肯定不会让你回去
Moira was absolutely livid. You know she'll never have you back.
爱让不让 需要的话我还可以递份辞职信
Not fucking bothered. Ask her if I can have that in writing.
还有珍妮特 "是啊 克里斯
And Janet, ugh! "Yeah, Chris.
他绝对是我的真命天子"
He's my absolute bloody soul mate."
"我们爱到不能自拔"神马神马的
"We're completely in love."
怎么她得到一切 我却什么都没有
How come she's got everything and I've got nothing?
是啊 珍妮特有豪♥宅♥跑车
So Janet's got a big house, sports car,
百万富翁男友 但你真想得到这些吗
millionaire boyfriend. Do you really want all that shit?
当然啊 除了男友
Yeah. Except the boyfriend.
好吧 我没那么贪心想都要 但你知道吗
OK, I don't want all those things but d'you know what?
给我一个 就他妈给我一个也成啊
I'd like one of them. Just fucking one of them.
你有维维安·韦斯特伍德时装
You've got your Vivienne Westwood dress.
注:维维安·韦斯特伍德 英国时装设计师 时装界"朋克之母"
哈 这倒没错
Yeah, that is true.
你真该看看电视里她的样子 艾德
You should have seen her, Ed,
对那些臭男人
going all gooey eyed over some
献媚挑逗无所不用
prick with a sock down his pants.
当时我真想说 "珍妮特 我有女友
"Er, yeah, Janet, I do have a girlfriend.
就是眼前电视上抓着男演员JJ的那个
There she is on the telly grabbing some actor's cock."
没办法 她得挑逗嘉宾让他们打开话夹
She's supposed to be flirty with the guests.
那是她的工作
It's her job, isn't it?
-是她 -说什么了
- It's her! - What does it say?
"昨晚真抱歉 宝贝儿 真是场噩梦
"So sorry about last night, sweetheart. Having a nightmare.
我会解释的 想你 吻你"
"Will explain. Miss you. Kiss."
好消息 对吗
That is good, isn't it?
-是啊 -你这什么臭语气啊
- Yeah. - Why are you saying it like that?
多好啊 想你 吻你 不是很好吗
It's good! "Miss you, kiss." That is definitely good.
是啊 挺好的
OK, yeah. It's good.
你的车在吗
Have you got your car?
-在 怎么了 -我们出去一趟
- Yeah. Why? - We're going out.
什么 现在吗
What? Now?
请进
Come in.
你有访客 警官 一个叫凯特·麦肯兹的
Visitor for you, Sarge. A Cat Mackenzie?
请她进来 还有 保罗
Send her in. Oh, and, Paul,
我还在等你的案情报告
I'm still waiting for that crime report.
能否快点做完
If you could hurry it up, please.
我刚才失控了 真的很抱歉
I was bang out of order, I'm sorry.
我太自私 完全没有考虑到你
I have been selfish and thoughtless.
我知道你的工作绝不轻松 也许歧视并不了解
And I know how difficult your job must be - or maybe I don't.
显然我还是不了解 否则我不会喋喋不休抱怨
Obviously, I've no idea because you just get on with it while
而让你就那么忍♥受着我
I moan about everything and
-你说的对 又没出人命 没什么大不了... -凯特
- you're...you're right, nobody died. It's no big... - Cat...
我只是想道歉
I just wanted to apologise.
你说得一点没错 我这么痛苦是自己活该
You were absolutely right, I deserved it.
过来
Come here.
你知道吗 你确实可以让人非常害怕
You can be quite scary, you know.
有吗
Can I?
凶起来也那么帅
In a good way.
我好喜欢看你坐在办公桌前
I liked watching you then, at your desk.
那种感觉就像犯人受审
I felt like I'd been hauled in for questioning.
是不是很害怕我动手[不解释= =!]
Did you worry what I might do to you?
想试试吗
Do you want me to show you?
-我怎么样 妆有没有花 -很漂亮
- OK. How's my face? Make-up and everything? - It's lovely.
-美极了 -好
- You look lovely. - OK.
等我一下 她也许不在家
Will you wait here in case she's not in?
你这样直接过去好吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
有什么不好的 她压力很大
Yeah, why not? She's stressed.
作为女朋友 这时候当然要
I'm her girlfriend. It's my job
站出来帮帮她放松放松
to help her unwind when she's stressed.
祝我好运
OK, wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你真讨厌 要进去坐坐吗
You're so bad. So are you coming up?
好啊 我的精力可充沛着呢
Yeah, I think I have the energy.
是吧
Oh, yeah!
-呃 -泰丝 你怎么在这儿
- Um... - Tess...what, what are you doing here?
我就是过来看你好不好
I just... I came to see if you were OK.
-没想到这么快就又见面了 -怎么
- I didn't think we'd be seeing you again in a hurry. - Why?
在你们看来 我就是个大傻瓜是么
Because I'm just one big fucking joke to you
-对吧 -泰丝 别这样...
- is that it? - Tess...
-冷静点 -别说了 泰丝 我们走
- Steady on. - Come on, Tess. Let's go.
你就不能告诉我一声吗
Why couldn't you have just told me?
告诉她什么
Told her what?
这人到底谁啊
Who the hell is this?
是那小子吗 你跟他上♥床♥了
Is it him? Are you fucking him?
-才没有 -别乱说 这跟我没关系
- No! - God, no, it's nothing to do with me.
汤姆 再猜一次
Try again, Tom.
不会吧 露
Oh, Jesus Christ, Lou...
让我们单独谈一会儿 拜托
Please, just...just give us a minute. Please.
-我不知道该怎么说 -不 错的是我
- I don't know what to say. - Oh, I'm sorry.
看来我确实让你相当为难
This must be really difficult for you.
-没错 -好了 少跟我说这种屁话 露
- It is. - Please, just spare me the bullshit, Lou.
如果你对我有一丁点感觉
If you have any feelings for me...
我当然有
Course I do!
那这算怎么回事
So what is it then?
是你畏畏缩缩 不敢面对吗
Are you... are you too much of a coward to deal with it?
不是那样的 只是
No, it's not like that. But... it's just...
我觉得和汤姆的事情有了转机
I think things are going to be different now between Tom and I.
他答应我要跟老婆离婚了
He's promised he's going to leave his wife.
-露 -我知道我这样很差劲
- Oh, Lou! - I know how that makes me sound
但我想要试一试
but I've got to give it a go.
是啊
Yeah.
各人有各人的想法 对吧
Best stick with what you know, eh?
当个不要脸的小三
Easier to be the scarlet woman
总比出柜来得容易 对吧
than come out the closet, I suppose.
我真的爱他
I do love him.
真的吗
Do you, though?
才不是呢
You don't.
现在还来得及
It's not too late.
听着 这件事可以解决 我来帮你
Look, we can... we can figure it out. I'll help you.
求你了
Please.
-现在还来得及 -求你了 泰丝
- It's not too late. - Please, Tess.
-什么 -对不起
- What? - I'm sorry.
我真的做不到
I can't do this. I can't.
泰丝 你还好吧
Tess, are you OK?
现在可以进去了吗
Can we get in the bloody house?
露 现在就进去
Lou? Now, please.
好吧 我们都不想把事情闹大
Yeah, we don't want to cause a scene, do we?
得了 你闹的还不够大吗
No, I think you've managed that already,
小妞 快滚吧
sweetheart. Run along, eh?
什么 你这是在跟谁说话呢
Excuse me, who do you think you're talking to?
剧集 | 唇齿之间(2010) | 导航列表