剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表
I've got an idea.
我有法子了
What are you doing?
你做什么
What? Wait!
什么别过去
Hey.
嘿
I get it.
我明白
It's hard to trust strangers.
很难相信陌生人
It's a scary world out there.
世界很可怕
But...
但是
I'll trust you if you trust me.
如果你相信我 我也会相信你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Whoa. Guys?
-天啊 -各位
Real touching and all, but we're still gonna die!
的确很感人 但我们还是会丧命
Help! Hurry!
-救命 -快点
Got it!
拿到了
Hurry, Sammy! On it!
-快点 森美 -我正在努力
Come on, girl. Easy.
来吧 女孩 悠着点
That's it.
就是这样
Nice and slow.
慢慢来
Let's go. You've got this.
走吧 你可以的
Hey.
嘿
It worked!
成功了
Whoo-hoo! All right! All right!
太棒了
Cowgirl for the win!
牛仔女孩赢了
Woot! Woot!
好
Hey, look! It's Dave and Roxie!
嘿 快看 是戴夫和萝西
Hey!
嘿
You could have been killed! What were you thinking?
你们可能会没命的 你们到底在想什么
That we found a lost dinosaur... and Darius and Brooklynn.
我们找到了一只迷路的恐龙 还有达瑞斯和布鲁克琳
Don't ask me how I did it, but I did it. What?
-别问我是怎么做到的 我就是做到了 -什么
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!
这是我今天听到的最好笑的事
Your eyes were closed. Now stay in your bunks, you hear me?
-你闭上了眼睛 -乖乖待在铺位上 听到了吗
Weren't you crying at one point? Hey, I helped!
-有一刻你是不是哭了 -嘿 我可是帮忙了
Oh, my gosh, he's serious. Wow, Kenji.
-天啊 他是认真的 -天啊 健二
I...
我…
If everyone would have listened to you...
如果大家都听你的
If I had listened, we wouldn't have had any problems.
如果我听你的 就不会遇到麻烦了
I'm not so great at trusting new people.
我不太相信刚认识的人
So, my favorite color is black, my favorite food is pizza, and...
我最爱的颜色是黑色 最爱的食物是披萨 还有…
this is what I was doing before.
这是我之前在做的事
I started drawing to kill time during track meets.
田径运动会的时候 我画画打发时间
I'm not very good, so you probably... probably won't even like them.
画得不太好 你可能不喜欢
I don't like them.
我是不喜欢
I love them! I knew we were gonna be friends!
我是爱死了 我就知道我们会成为朋友
Not really a-- a hugger.
我不太会拥抱别人
You are now!
你现在会了
I managed to get all the mud off,
我想办法把淤泥洗干净了
which is more than I can say for these fingernails.
指甲比我更开心
Never a dull day at Camp Cretaceous, right?
在白垩冒险营永远不会无聊 对吗
Hey, what's up?
嘿 怎么了
I thought I knew everything about dinosaurs, but...
我以为自己对恐龙无所不知 可是…
all I did was mess up today.
我今天只会捅娄子
I... I just wanted...
我只是想…
People to like you?
让大家喜欢你
Yeah.
是的
Guess we have that in common.
看来我们有共同点了
Well, tomorrow's a new day.
明天又是新的一天
And, thanks to you, I've got a new video to show the Brooklanders,
因为你 我有了新视频给琳粉们看
so, um, I'm gonna go edit it and post.
我去剪辑发布了
Later, dino-nerd.
回头见 恐龙呆子
Oh, and then the sino went boom! And then Brooklynn was like...
接着中国角龙这样 然后布鲁克琳那样
And then Kenji saved the day... again.
然后健二再次力挽狂澜
Yeah, that's not at all what happened.
不完全是这样
Just making your story better, bruh.
给你的故事增光添彩 哥们
Look that way. Wait, come over here.
看那边 等等 过来
Look that way. Wait, come over here.
看那边 等等 过来
Do you guys even know how to do interviews?
你们到底懂不懂怎么采访
Darius, stand-- No!
达瑞斯 站…不对
Stand to your left.
往左边站
No, your other left!
不 是另一边
What the...?
这是怎么…
剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表