剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表
IRL friendships aren't really my thing, but, uh...
其实我对现实生活中的友谊不感兴趣
sounds right, yeah?
不过听起来没错 是吗
Why are you being so nice to me?
你为什么对我这么好
Because Kenji is right.
因为健二是对的
Ugh, that feels so wrong to say.
这句话简直太别扭了
Never, ever repeat that. Ugh. Gross.
仅此一次 好恶心
Listen, I've done my share of selfish things.
听着 我也做了自私的事
I only knew what you were up to because I was also sneaking in places I shouldn't.
我知道你的所作所为 是因为我也溜进了不该去的地方
You were at least doing it for family.
至少你是为了家人
I was doing it to impress a bunch of angry internet randos.
我却是为了吸引 一帮愤怒的不知名网友
Plus, when we get out of here, you're gonna give me the exclusive
而且我们离开的时候 你要向我独家披露
on all the juicy details of you spying for Mantah Corp.
你为曼塔公♥司♥当间谍的 所有刺♥激♥的细节
"Brooklynn Unboxes a Conspiracy." Pow, pow!
“布鲁克琳解密阴谋” 砰砰
Try to tell me my videos are lame after that, angry internet randos!
愤怒的不知名网友们 等我发布这个 看谁还敢说我的视频很烂
So...
那么…
deal?
一言为定
Deal.
一言为定
So, not to be a total downer,
虽然不算太令人沮丧
but Operation Find People to Help Us is, heh...
但是找人救我们的行动…
clearly a bust.
显然彻底失败了
My dad talked about coming here for years.
多年来我爸爸念叨着要来这里
And here we are.
现在我们就在这里
Yep.
是的
Welcome to Jurassic World.
欢迎来到侏罗纪世界
剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表