剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表
Hang on!
抓紧了
Help!
救命
Hold on, Ben!
撑住 班
He's gone. He's... gone.
他不在了
I won't believe it!
我不相信
Sammy. No!
-森美 -不
We're going back.
我们在往回走
The monorail's going back!
单轨列车在往回走
What do you mean, "going back"?
什么叫“往回走”
When we switched tracks, we ended up on one headed north.
换轨的时候 我们上了向北的轨道
We're not going to the south docks, we're going away from them!
我们不是在去往南边的码头 而是在离码头越来越远
Doesn't anything here work?
这些东西都不管用吗
We gotta get off this monorail now!
我们得马上离开列车
Oh! T-The track dips down up ahead! We can jump there!
前方是下坡路 可以在那里跳车
What? Jump?
-什么 -跳
We can't! It's too far to jump!
不行 太远了 跳不过去的
It's the only way!
没有别的办法了
One...
一
Two...
二
three!
三
Now!
跳
Is everyone all right?
大家都还好吧
"Ish." Are you?
大概吧 你呢
Bumpy. Where's Bumpy?
小鼓 小鼓去哪了
I lost her when I hit the ground. She's gotta be here.
我落地时没看见它 它肯定在这里
Bumpy? Bumpy! Shh!
小鼓
There are still dinosaurs out here, including Toro and--
这里还有恐龙 包括公牛和…
Bumpy!
小鼓
Bumpy! We gotta look for her, don't we?
-小鼓 -我们得找它 是吗
And Ben! He might still be How? We don't even know where they are!
-还有班 说不定他还… -怎么找我们连他们在哪都不知道
Attention. All park-goers must report to the south ferry dock
注意 所有进入公园者 必须去往南轮渡码头
for immediate evacuation.
以便即刻撤离
Last ferry departs in 60 minutes.
最后一班渡船将于60分钟后出发
No chance we could get there in an hour! It's way too far!
我们不可能在一小时内到达 太远了
Not if we leave right now! But Bumpy, and Ben...!
-现在走还来得及 -可是小鼓和班…
We can't go back for Ben!
我们不能为了班回去
Ben's...
班他…
gone.
不在了
There's just not enough time to look for...
没有足够的时间寻找…
We can make it to the ferry, but only if we go now.
除非我们现在就走 否则赶不到码头
Last ferry departs in 60 minutes.
最后一班渡船将于60分钟后出发
We have to go!
我们非走不可
Repeat! Roxie and I saw you on the monorail,
重复 萝西和我看见你们在列车上
we're headed to the docks to meet you.
我们正赶去码头与你们会合
Darius, do you copy?
达瑞斯 听得见吗
If you can hear me, just get to the boats, okay?
要是听得见 去码头坐船 好吗
Don't stop, just keep going. Just keep going!
别停 一直走
They're gonna be okay, Dave.
他们不会有事的 戴夫
They have to be.
一定不能出事
Keep going! Come on!
继续 快
Yaz!
小雅
Guys!
伙计们
Are you all I'm fine.
-你没… -我没事
It's so...
这太…
How are you even walking? I'm highly motivated.
-你怎么还走得了路 -我进取心强
I got this.
我可以的
She can't keep up like this. What do we do?
她这样是跟不上的 我们该怎么办
We can't stop, so, we'll make a stretcher, maybe?
我们不能停下来 要不做个担架
Or maybe there's a shortcut or...
或者可能有近路 或者…
the tunnels! Kenji!
隧♥道♥ 健二
Kenji! The maintenance tunnels.
健二 维修用隧♥道♥
There has to be one that leads to the docks, right?
肯定有一条通往码头 对吗
Kenji, right?
健二 对吗
This'll get us to the dock in half the time.
这样可以节省一半时间
Are we sure "Mr. VIP" knows what he's doing?
重量级人物先生 真的知道自己在做什么吗
Kenji took me down here before.
之前健二带我来过这里
Just trust him. We'll be outta here in no...
相信他 我们很快就能…
time.
离开这里
Everything looks different with the lights all freaky like this, okay?
这种可怕的光一照 一切都显得不一样了 好吗
This way.
这边
No!
不
What?
什么
This wasn't here before! Why are there so many security gates?
-之前明明没有的 -为什么有这么多安全门
The evacuation. The park must be locking down automatically!
撤离 公园肯定自动关闭了
Oh, we have to go 'round! This way!
我们得绕圈了 这边
Oh! We can use this for
可以拿这个当…
A walking stick.
拐杖
I'm fine!
我没事
Unbelievable. Kenji!
-难以置信 -健二
You said Attention.
-你不是说… -注意
All park-goers must report to the south ferry dock for immediate evacuation.
所有进入公园者 必须去往南轮渡码头 以便即刻撤离
Last ferry departs in 30 minutes.
最后一班渡船将于30分钟后出发
Not helping! Just try to remember. Breathe
-有用吗 -好好想想 呼吸…
What do you think I'm doing? Coming down here was your idea,
你以为我在干吗 走隧♥道♥是你的主意 达瑞斯
so just back off!
你给我退后
Uh, Kenji? Darius? The way we came from... where does that tunnel end?
健二达瑞斯我们来的那条路 那隧♥道♥的终点是哪里
It opens up into the park, I guess. Why do you--
应该通往公园 你为什么…
Okay, that's it, everybody, there we go! Keep movin'! This way!
好的 就这样 大家继续跑 这边
There were six teenagers. You're sure you didn't see them?
有六名青少年 你确定没看见他们吗
What? No, I didn't notice six kids in the middle of thousands of people here!
什么这里有几千人 我怎么记得住几个孩子
Right this way, sir. Keep moving, sir, thank you.
这边 先生 继续跑 谢谢
You know, we're kind of in the middle of an emergency evacuation!
要知道 我们正在紧急撤离
Yeah, picked up on that. Where's Claire Dearing?
没错 我们发现了 克莱尔迪瑞呢
Who? Perfect!
-谁 -好极了
Rox, come on. We gotta go back and look for 'em.
萝西 走吧 我们得回去找他们
No, absolutely not. You are being evacuated.
绝对不行 你们要撤离
Are you gonna stop us? Yes, ma'am. I am.
-你要阻拦我们 -是的 女士
That's my job. Now, you can stay here to search,
这是我的工作 你们可以在这里找
but the last ferry departs in 25 minutes and you need to be on it.
不过最后一班渡船在25分钟后出发 你们得上船
And if we refuse?
如果我们拒绝呢
Then so help me, you'll be physically placed on that boat.
那就别怪我来硬的 让你们强行上船了
And what if we refuse politely?
如果我们礼貌地拒绝呢
It's just a Compy.
不过是只美颌龙
Seriously, Kenji? It's like a foot tall!
不是吧 健二它也就30多厘米高
And, uh... not alone.
而且不止一只
We need to go. In a group, Compies can--
我们得赶紧走 成群的美颌龙可以…
Not really the time for a lesson, dino-nerd!
现在不是上课的时候 恐龙呆子
Why not? It's not like you've gotten us anywhere close to the dock, Mr. VIP!
干吗不你又没带我们接近码头 重量级人物先生
Oh! Yeah, I'm sorry. Don't you have some sort of
抱歉 你不是要拍什么
"unboxing being a brat all the time" video to be shooting?
“开箱 从头到尾耍小孩子脾气”的 视频吗
Hey! Calm yourselves! You're scaring the itty-bitty Compy family.
嘿 冷静一下 你们吓到小小的美颌龙一家了
"Scaring the"--? Are you for real?
“吓”你是说真的吗
After everything, you're defending the dinosaurs?
经历了这一切 你居然还护着恐龙
It's not her fault you got us lost!
你害我们迷路又不是她的错
It's definitely her fault for some of this.
其中一部分绝对是她的错
Let it go, Yaz! It's just a phone!
别计较了 小雅 一部手♥机♥而已
Wait, what? I don't even know what's going on anymore.
等等 什么 我现在都搞不清到底怎么了
Guys! Just stop
你们别…
Toro.
公牛
Here!
快跑
Now you know which way to go? You wanna stop and ask for directions?
-你现在知道该走哪边了 -你想停下来 向它问路吗
Just run!
只管跑
We can't stay here! The ferry-- -Shh!
我们不能待在这儿 渡船…
Go, go, go!
快
"Exit to south dock, one thousand feet"?
“南码头出口 300米”
No!
不
No, no, no, no!
不
There's gotta be a door or... There's no way out.
-肯定有门或者… -没有出去的路
Ugh! They must've sealed it off after the park was finished.
公园完工后 他们肯定把路封了
Ugh! Can't anyone associated with this place make just one good decision?
这里的人就不能做个靠谱的决定吗
剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表