剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表
Later, rotten egg.
大家觉得热吗
Is anybody else hot?
好热
It is hot.
怎么还没爬完
No more stairs!
最好别让我白跑这一趟
There better be something good.
-那里有东西 -个头还不小
There's something out there. Something big.
不过是一只腕龙
It's just a brachiosaurus.
谜团解开了 我们该回去了
Ooh! Mystery solved. Guess we should head back now.
可是说不通 腕龙不会像那样咆哮
But that doesn't make any sense. Brachiosauruses don't roar like that.
它们的声音更像是这样
They're more like... [imitates bellowing]
不太明白 再来一次
Didn't quite catch that. Uh, one more time?
嘿 你们这群孩子跑出来做什么
Hey! What are you kids doin' outside?
有资产脱离控制
There's an asset out of containment!
-他们说什么 -你们不能待在上面
What are they saying? You can't be up there!
好极了 他们一脸愤怒 我就说会闯祸
Oh, great! They look mad. I told you we'd get in trouble.
听得见吗马上下来
Can you hear us? You need to get down now!
-快点 -大声点
Hurry! You're gonna have to speak up!
-公园被封锁了 -我懂了
The park's going on lockdown! I got this.
你们还愣着干吗
Why aren't ya movin'?
马上下来 你们这群傻…
You dumb kids, get down here right--
那是什么
What is that?
它抓到他了
It got him! It got him!
-吴博士的实验室里有一只恐龙 暴… -暴虐龙
Dr. Wu's lab. -There was a dinosaur. In-- -Indominus Rex.
你怎么知道这个名字
How do you know that name?
-可是没有叫这个名字的恐龙 -没时间了 得马上离开
But there's no dinosaur named There's no time. We need to leave.
现在就走
Now, now, now! We have to go.
上面是安全的 下面有危险
Up here is safe, down there isn't.
再说这么高 管它什么龙都不可能看见我们
Besides, this high up, it's not like Whatever-Rex there can even see us.
它看见我们了
It sees us!
森美
Sammy!
撑住
Hold on!
滑索 快
The zip line. Go, go, go!
-不行 我做不到 -我来
I can't! I can't! I can't. Here!
各位
Guys?!
不
Whoa! No, no, no!
怎么不动了
Why aren't we moving?
-班 你做什么了 -什么也没做 它就是停下了
Ben, what did you do? Nothing! It just stopped!
怎么回事
What's going on?
是紧急制动
It's the emergency break!
-我有法子 -达瑞斯
I have an idea. Darius!
你很强吗真的很强吗
You're strong? Like, really, really strong?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
接住我
Catch me!
动了 这法子管用
It's working. It's working!
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你不会相信的
You won't believe it,
但是传言沸沸扬扬 说侏罗纪世界
but there are all these rumors online that Jurassic World
年底会宣布一种新恐龙
will announce a new dinosaur by the end of the year!
真的吗
Oh, really?
你觉得会是什么
What do you think it'll be?
或许他们终于要制♥造♥赫氏近鸟龙了
Maybe they'll finally make an anchiornis.
或者食肉牛龙
Or maybe a carnotaurus. Heh!
爸爸 那个已经有了
Dad, they've already got that.
不管你做什么 千万别问我食不食牛肉
And whatever you do, do not ask me if I'm "carno-sure-us."
当然
Of course.
你说得对
You're right.
你已经都知道了
You really do know it all.
也有不知道的
Not everything.
所以这次侏罗纪世界旅行会很棒
That's why this Jurassic World trip is gonna be awesome.
我们5月去 可以参观孵卵所
And we're going in May when they're doing all the hatchery tours!
-达瑞斯 -我全都计划好了
Darius I've planned the whole thing out.
哪条路线最短 这样你不会太累
Where the lines are short so you won't get too tired,
哪里有长凳 你可以坐下来休息
where there are benches for you to take breaks--
孩子 旅行的事…
D-Man, about the trip...
爸爸
Dad.
别说话
Don't say it.
你会好起来的 你必须好起来
You're gonna get better. You have to get better.
我需要你好起来
I-- I need you to get better.
我尽力 儿子
I'm tryin', son.
我们有好多要一起做的事
There's a lot of things we were supposed to do together.
那么多
So many things.
我们还是可以做的
That we can still do.
听我说
Listen to me.
有时候生活不如人意
This life, it doesn't always go your way.
世事无常
Things fall apart.
然而重要的是你如何选择不断向前
But what matters is how you choose to keep moving forward.
重要的是你为了最需要你的人
What matters is that you keep goin'
坚持下去
for the people who need you most.
这是我们每天许下的承诺
That's... that's the promise we make every day we get.
尽管有各种困难
That despite all the hardships...
但是你绝对不要放弃
you never give up.
那你也不要
Then you aren't either.
我们一起
We're doing this together.
别再托付我人生道理了 好吗
No more "dad speeches," okay?
好
Heh. Fair enough.
我应该知道自己辩不过你
I should know better than to argue with you.
你会看到的 爸爸
You'll see, Dad.
我们会去侏罗纪世界 那会是一次完美的旅行
We're gonna make it to Jurassic World and it's gonna be perfect.
一定是
It has to be.
你们没事吧
Are you okay?
那东西到底是什么
Where the heck is that thing?
它来了
It's coming.
不知道它在哪里
Shh! It could be anywhere.
观测塔是在那边还是在那边
The observation tower was that way? Or was it that way? I...
好吧 对不起 可是我…
Okay, I'm sorry, but I--
在哪里不
Where's-- No, no.
项链被我落在床上了
My necklace, I left it in my bunk!
眼下有稍微更严重的问题…
We've got slightly bigger problems than--
快跑 就是现在
We have to run. Now!
等回到营地就没事了
Everything will be fine when we get back to camp.
再快点
Faster!
戴夫、萝西还有其他工人
Dave, Roxie, the other workers,
他们肯定都走了
they must've all gotten away.
也有没走的
Not all of them.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello!
有人…
Can anybody--?
我们只能靠自己了
We're on our own.
-把手♥机♥给我 -什么
Give me my phone! What?
我不在乎你偷溜进吴博士的实验室
I don't care about you sneaking into Dr. Wu's lab,
也不在乎你从中国角龙身上
I don't care about whatever you did
取皮肤样本是要做什么
with the skin samples you took from the sinoceratops--
-什么 -什么皮肤样本
What? What skin samples?
-你在吴博士的实验室里做什么 -我甚至不在乎你偷手♥机♥
What were you doing in Dr. Wu's lab? I don't even care that you stole it now.
我只想打电♥话♥求助 手♥机♥呢
All I wanna do is call for help! Where is it?
我…
Uh, I...
我…
I...
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talkin' about!
皮肤样本偷溜进实验室
Skin samples? Sneaking into labs?
全是你脑子里的胡思乱想
You made up some crazy thing in your own dang head!
嘿 省省吧
Hey, back off.
不是所有事都跟你和你的手♥机♥有关
Not everything revolves around you and your phone!
你弄丢了手♥机♥又不是森美的错
It isn't Sammy's fault you lost it!
你们能不能小声点
Would you guys please keep it down?!
-有个大… -又大又可怕的恐龙
There's a big A big, scary dinosaur?
当然有又大又可怕的恐龙
Of course there's a big, scary dinosaur!
总是有又大又可怕的恐龙
There's always a big, scary dinosaur!
而你总是个大嘴巴混♥蛋♥
And you're always a big-mouthed jerk!
-还给我 -凶什么凶
Give it back! Back off!
是吗起码我不玩蜡笔
Yeah? Well, at least I don't play with crayons!
我哪里惹到你了
剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表