剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表
Come on!
快
Come on!
快
Diddums da the big dino hurt his widdle nose?
不是吧大恐龙弄伤了塌鼻子
You think you're slick, Toro? You got nothin'!
你自以为很厉害 公牛 你什么都不是
Toro. 'Cause-- 'Cause of the horns.
公牛 因为它长角
Yeah, I get it.
是的 我懂了
Hey, Toro, your arms are...
嘿 公牛 你的上肢
pretty much vestigial at this point! Ha!
此时严重退化
Yeah, boy! That's what's up! That's what--
没错 就是这样 就是这…
What time are they supposed to get back from the lab?
他们几点从实验室回来
Hey, guys.
嘿 大家好
Why are you two so out of breath?
你们怎么气喘吁吁的
Just doing the job we're told.
照吩咐干活而已
How was the field trip?
实地考察怎么样
Oh, well, um, you know, Ben fell in love with a dinosaur,
这个嘛 班爱上了一只恐龙
and Super Star here got us booted from the lab.
这位超级巨星 害我们被踢出了实验室
That is not what happen How'd poop patrol go?
-不是这样… -粪便清理得怎么样了
Uh... Awesome!
很顺利 你们应该瞧瞧我有多…
You all should've seen how I owned This valuable experience!
这是一次宝贵的经历
Um, learned a lot about ourselves and, uh... yep!
更好地了解了自我 没错
Oh! Well, then, hit the showers.
那去洗个澡吧
And maybe stay in there for a while?
多洗一会
Use soap.
记得用肥皂
Lots of soap!
多用点
Two near-death experiences in two days?
两天内两次死里逃生
We can't tell anyone about Toro or we're definitely getting sent home.
不能把公牛的事说出去 否则我们绝对会被送回家
I can't believe no one will know I saved your life.
居然没人知道我救了你的命
I'll know, Kenji.
我知道 健二
Thanks.
谢谢
So, we even now, Darius?
那我们扯平了 达瑞斯
Yeah, we're even.
是的 我们扯平了
You do know farts didn't kill the dinosaurs, right?
你其实知道 放屁是熏不死恐龙的 对吧
Prove me wrong, yo.
证明我错了 哥们
There is a lot of proof--
有的是证据…
Okay, first I'm going to take a five-hour shower,
好吧 我要先洗五个小时的澡
and then tonight we're going over how the atmosphere works.
然后今晚我们研究一下大气的原理
剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表