剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表
Come on. Oh!
拜托
Hey!
嘿
How's it hangin'... dudes?
大家好
Ben, are you hiding Bumpy in that bush?
班 你把小鼓藏在了灌木丛里
Nope. That could be anything.
没有 谁知道那是什么
The jungle makes all sorts of weird noises.
丛林里什么奇怪的声音都有
How did she get here?
它怎么会在这里
We don't have time for this!
我们没时间了
There are dinosaurs eating people out here, and Bumpy can't keep up!
这里有吃人的恐龙 小鼓赶不上我们的速度
She can move faster.
它可以再快些
Ankylosauruses run fast. Right, Darius?
甲龙奔跑的速度很快 对吗 达瑞斯
When they're fully grown, maybe, but she's just...
成年的甲龙也许是 可它还…
Wow! Yeah, total speed demon.
天啊 是的 快如闪电
Say goodbye, Ben.
和它道别吧 班
No!
不
You say hello, because she is coming with us!
应该是你们跟它打招呼 因为它要跟我们一起走
So... there!
就这么定了
Ben, you're not thinking this through. Bumpy's too slow.
班 你没想清楚 小鼓太慢了
Then... then we'll put her in the van!
那我们把它放在面包车里
What van?
什么面包车
That one!
那辆
It's an ACU transport!
是ACU的车
Asset containment unit.
资产控制小队
Got the tour of their HQ.
我去过他们的总部
Super hardcore dino-trapping security dudes.
那帮抓恐龙的警卫超厉害
Then where are they?
那他们人呢
Is that a tablet?
那是平板电脑吗
What did they tell us?
他们是怎么说的
Oh, right. Come on, channel six.
没错 拜托 六频道
Dave, Roxie! Can y'all hear us?
戴夫、萝西 听得见吗
And of course this doesn't have communication enabled.
当然没有激活通讯功能
Because you know what? Why would it?
为什么要激活呢
If I had my phone--
我要是有手♥机♥…
Enough already!
够了
There are bigger things going on here than your phone!
眼下有比你的手♥机♥更重要的事
There's a map program with little moving dots on it.
有个地图程序 上面有小点在移♥动♥
They chip all the dinosaurs electronically to track them.
他们对所有恐龙安装了电子芯片 以便追踪
See? There's us, and there's...
看到了吗这是我们 这是…
Wait. Here's the Brachiosaurus Grove on the map,
等等 根据地图 腕龙林在这里
so why are the Brachiosauruses way over there?
那么远的地方怎么会有腕龙
I think maybe the fences are down.
或许是栅栏坏了
At least some of them.
至少坏了一部分
Easy, girl.
放轻松 宝贝
Guys?
你们听
Something's coming this way.
有什么东西朝这边来了
That's weird.
真奇怪
Whatever that is, it isn't showing up on the tablet.
不管那是什么 平板上都没有显示
What kind of dinosaur wouldn't have a transponder?
什么样的恐龙身上信♥号♥♥发射器
I am not in the mood to find out.
我现在没心情寻找答案
Ben, shut her up!
班 让它别叫了
We gotta go now!
快走
Go! Go! -Move!
-快 -快
Wait! Doesn't anyone know how to drive a van?
等一下 我们谁都不会开车
No, but we drove gyrospheres, right?
是不会 但我们开过陀螺球 对吗
It can't be that different.
能有多大差别
The gyrospheres had joysticks and a Jimmy Fallon tutorial.
陀螺球有控制杆 还有吉米法♥伦♥指导
I don't even have my learners permit! I do!
-我连实习驾照都没有 -我有
Hands at ten and two Kenji, go, quickly!
-手放在10点与2点方向 -健二 快点
Wrong way! Wrong way!
走错方向了
It's gaining! Go faster!
它追上来了 再快点
I can't! You're in the wrong gear!
-不能再快了 -你挂错挡了
Well, how do I shift gears? How should I know?
-怎么换挡 -我怎么知道
It's coming! Step on that thing!
-它靠近了 -踩那个
Zigzag! Are you signaling?
-走之字形 -你是在打信♥号♥♥吗
Can everyone not yell at me while I'm saving our lives?
我在救大家的命 能不能别冲我嚷嚷
Drive!
快开
No!
不
At least we lost Indominus.
起码甩掉了暴虐龙
Now... where do we go?
现在该往哪里走
How about into the genetics lab?
不如去基因实验室吧
It's a gift.
歪打正着
What?
搞什么
Not dinosaurs. You're not dinosaurs.
不是恐龙 你们不是恐龙
This is the worst birthday ever.
最糟糕的一个生日
Again, we are so happy we found you. Things are crazy!
再说一次 找到你太开心了 别提多疯狂了
There's a giant camouflaged dinosaur out there.
外面有一只巨大的 有自然伪装的恐龙
Also, regular dinosaurs. We've been hoping to find someone--
还有普通恐龙 我们想找人…
You're sure you closed the door behind you, right?
你们确定关门了 是吗
I think so.
应该关了吧
You think, or you know?
是应该还是肯定
Sorry?
不好意思
Did you want it back?
你想要回去吗
You know what? Doesn't matter.
无所谓
The dinosaurs got out and no one bothered to tell me; they just ran.
恐龙跑出去了 没人告诉我 他们脚底抹油跑了
So, why not? Knock yourself out.
所以请便吧
Ugh! There's no dial tone!
没有拨号♥音
The landlines are down.
线路坏了
So is the radio, and cell phone service keeps cutting out.
无线电也是 而且一直没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
But the park obviously has a plan.
但是公园显然有计划
So, what's that plan? What do we do?
什么计划我们该怎么办
You're asking me?
你问我
Asking me?
问我
Is that, like, a good freaky laugh?
你笑得这么诡异 没问题吧
Do you not get it? We're doomed.
你不明白吗我们完蛋了
No one is coming to help!
没人会来救我们
But what about Dr. Wu, or--
可是吴博士呢或者…
Wu? Who do you think is to blame?
吴你以为是谁的责任
Wu got greedy.
吴很贪心
And instead of dinosaurs, he built monsters!
他制♥造♥的不是恐龙 而是怪物
Masrani, Dearing,
马斯拉尼、迪瑞
they're all clueless about what's really going on here.
他们对这里真实的情况一无所知
And after everything I did for the other guys--
我为别人做了那么多 结果…
Other guys? What other--
别人什么别人…
It doesn't matter, does it?
这不重要
Jurassic World isn't a park.
侏罗纪世界不是公园
It's a powder keg, and it is detonating all around us!
是火♥药♥桶 在我们身边爆♥炸♥了
We're all going down.
我们都得死
End of story!
结束了
No, you have to know what to do.
不 你肯定知道该怎么办
You're an adult!
你是大人
Don't look at me.
别看我
I was just hiding until you all barged in.
我只是藏在这里 谁知你们闯了进来
But we drove all the way here 'cause--
可我们大老远开车过来 是因为…
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
等等
You have a vehicle?
你们有车
Guys, I left the keys in the van.
各位 我把钥匙落在车上了
Stop! What are you doing?
站住 你做什么
Getting out of here alive!
活着离开这里
Ow!
好痛
Bumpy!
小鼓
Oh, no!
不
What? Come on, are you kidding me?
-什么 -拜托 开什么玩笑
Perfect! The park's only intact fence!
太棒了 公园里唯一完好的栅栏
I told you she'd get in the way!
我就说它会碍事
If it wasn't for her, I could have made the van.
要不是它 我就能上车了
And then you would have been eaten. Bumpy saved your life.
那你会被吃掉 是小鼓救了你
Why couldn't you just leave her behind?
你干吗不丢下它
Because I won't abandon her like we were!
因为我不会像我们被抛弃一样抛弃它
Ben's right.
班说得对
We're on our own.
我们孤立无援
剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表