剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表
What is your problem with me?
我在想办法
I'm trying to get us,
-让我们脱离困境 -我的项链 不
all of us out of this mess! My necklace. No.
我没说谎
I didn't lie to you about it!
别说了
Just stop!
钱没用
Money's not gonna help any of us!
谁都别想离开
No one is getting out of here!
我们刚刚看到有人被吃了
We just saw people get eaten!
我们孤立无援 手无寸铁
We're alone, we're defenseless.
死定了
We're dead.
难以置信
I can't believe this.
我们不能放弃
We're not giving up!
我明白 是很可怕
I get it. It's scary.
情况不该是这样
This wasn't how it was supposed to be.
有时候事情不如人意
Things aren't always gonna go your way.
人生坎坷 有时候
Life is messy and sometimes...
世事无常
things fall apart.
但是没关系
But that's okay
因为遭遇这些的时候 我们重整旗鼓 继续向前
because when that happens, we pick up the pieces and keep going.
我们永远不能放弃
And we never give up.
-你的项链怎么办 -那不重要
What about your necklace? It's not important.
我把回忆铭刻在了这里
I've got the memories right here.
我们要怎么做
What are we supposed to do?
去公园的南方求助
Get south to the park. Get help.
只有我们齐心协力才能做到
And the only way we'll make it is if we do it together.
我们要么团结 要么等死
We're a team or we're nothing at all.
或者我们不回丛林
Or, you know, we don't go back into the jungle.
你要等疏忽大意的保姆 那你就等吧
You can wait for the negligent babysitters,
反正我要和达瑞斯一起
but I'm with Darius.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
哥们 我躲过恐龙的攻击可不是…
Dude, there's no way I survived a dinosaur attack...
为了被区区一根营地断木砸死
...just to be taken out by cheap camp debris.
健二是不会那样挂掉的
Kenji ain't goin' out like that.
我们去南边 你们跟不跟
We're going south. The rest of you coming or what?
我跟
I'm in.
我们也跟
We're in, too.
可是
Um, but guys?
一只恐龙而已
It's just one dinosaur. It's just one dinosaur.
一只恐龙而已
剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表