剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表
Scared you pretty good.
吓得你够呛
Wow.
天啊
Welcome to Camp Cretaceous.
欢迎来到白垩冒险营
Oh, my gosh!
天啊
Yeah!
太棒了
Hey, Brooklanders, check this place out!
嘿 琳粉们 瞧瞧这里
Is this not the most amazing place you have ever seen?
是不是你们见过的最神奇的地方
If you think this is cool, you should see my dad's penthouse in the main park.
你要是觉得这就叫酷的话 应该瞧瞧我爸爸在主公园建的阁楼
Yasmina!
雅丝敏娜
Hey, girl.
嘿 女孩
So, as an elite athlete, how pumped are you for camp?
作为顶级运动员 你下了多少功夫参加冒险营
Not a huge fan of being on camera.
我不太喜欢面对镜头
Or people.
还有人
This place is almost as big as my family's ranch back home.
这里几乎和我家的牧场一样大
That's because when we're up and running,
因为等到运营的时候
the camp will house 500 kids and 150 staff.
营地将容纳500名儿童与150名员工
Listen up!
听好了
Announcement time from your co-head counselors.
联合首席辅♥导♥员有事要宣布
Psst, still not a thing.
别编头衔了
Okay, everyone, there's some ground rules to cover.
好的 各位 有几条基本规则要遵守
Curfew's at 8:00 p.m., and lights out at 9:00 p.m. sharp.
宵禁时间为晚上8点 9点整熄灯
What? Lame.
-什么 -没劲
Fine.
很好
This is for your safety.
为了安全起见
We are in a dinosaur-filled jungle.
这里可是遍布恐龙的丛林
You must always keep your distance,
你们必须随时与它们保持距离
or you could be seriously hurt, if not worse.
否则可能受重伤 说不定更糟
Define "worse."
什么叫“更糟”
Cabins are up that-a-way.
上面是宿舍
First one there gets top bunk!
上铺先到先得
Get this lovely lady back to her pen.
把这只可爱的小家伙送回围栏
Her family's probably worried sick.
它的家人可能急得团团转
W-Wait!
等一下
Oh, man, I really wanted to get a closer look at that Compy.
天啊 我好想近距离看看那只美颌龙
I like your enthusiasm, Darius, but right now it's "claiming a bunk" time.
我喜欢你的热情 达瑞斯 但现在是找床铺时间
So, you know... go claim a bunk.
所以去找床铺吧
But it's the first dinosaur I've ever seen in person
可它是我亲眼见到的第一只恐龙
and, I mean, we're here to see dinosaurs, so...
我们就是来看恐龙的 所以…
Oh, the day is not over, buddy.
今天还没结束 哥们
Wow!
天啊
Dinosaurs!
是恐龙
There's Brachiosaurus.
有腕龙
Parasaurolophus. Stegosaurus.
副栉龙、剑龙
Ankylosaurus!
甲龙
Wow, you really do know your stuff, dino-nerd.
天啊 你知道的还真不少 恐龙迷
Check out the... Brontosaurus.
瞧瞧 那是雷龙
They don't have those here. Common mistake.
这里没有雷龙 常见的错误
Are those Sinoceratops?
那是中国角龙吗
When did you get those?
你们什么时候有的
They are cooking up all kinds of new dinos in that lab.
他们在实验室里培育各种新恐龙
Whoa! Where are they herding 'em to?
天啊 他们要把恐龙赶去哪里
They're herding them back to their nighttime enclosures.
赶回恐龙的夜间围栏
Enough banter.
别闲聊了
It's zip-line party time!
现在是滑索欢乐时间
Me? Maybe Yasmina should go first, or... Darius?
我或许应该让雅丝敏娜先来 或者达瑞斯
Uh... Or anyone! I really don't--
谁都可以 我真的不…
Wow!
我的天
Yeah!
太棒了
Oh, hey there, dino-nerd. Whatcha doing?
嘿 恐龙迷 你在干吗
Huh? Uh, nothing!
没什么
I was just, uh, heading out 'cause...
我想出去一下 因为…
thirsty.
有点渴了
Oh, yeah. I... I meant, um... hungry.
我是说 饿了
Oh, heh, look at that. Thanks, Kenji.
瞧瞧 谢了 健二
Look, bro.
听着 哥们
I don't want you to be intimidated by me just because I'm rich,
别因为我有钱 你就怕我
my father owns a few condos on the island, and I'm rich.
不过是爸爸在岛上有几栋楼 我还很有钱
Uh, I'm not intimidated by you. Oh, good.
-我不怕你 -那就好
I just want us to be friends, and friends tell each other stuff.
我只想和你交朋友 朋友无话不说
For instance, what they're doing out of bed after curfew.
比如宵禁后下床做什么
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think you best get your arm off me... friend.
我觉得你最好把手拿开 朋友
Oh. Why don't you make me, friend?
我偏不 你能把我怎么样 朋友
So that's what toxic masculinity looks like.
看来这就是阳刚之气过剩
Uh, sorry we woke you. I--
抱歉把你吵醒了 我…
He was sneaking out, but I set him straight.
他偷溜出去 好在我纠正了他
Look, I try to look out for the younger kids.
我尽力关照年纪小的孩子
It's who I am.
这就是我
[Darius] You guys don't understand.
你们不明白
I've been waiting my whole life to get here,
我等了太久才来到这里
and I'm gonna make the most of it.
一定要好好珍惜
Those lights must be coming from the Compy enclosure.
那些光肯定是从美颌龙围栏传来的
I gotta check it out!
我得去瞧瞧
Sneaking out to see dinosaurs in the dead of night,
半夜三更偷溜出去看恐龙
mad danger of getting caught,
冒着被抓到的巨大风险
great mood lighting...
光线这么有氛围
I guess that means...
我猜这意味着…
we're going rogue.
我们疯狂一把吧
Kapow!
砰砰
I think this is it.
应该就是这里了
The truck definitely headed this direction.
卡车绝对是朝这个方向走的
Of course this is it. Why else would they have--
当然是了 不然他们为什么…
Shh!
嘘
Hey, Brooklynn.
嘿 布鲁克琳
You can get a good shot from over here.
从这里拍 角度一级棒
Allow me. No, thanks. I can
-我来吧 -不了 谢谢 我可以…
Just Hey!
-给我吧 -嘿
Give me my-- Ugh!
给我
Come on!
拜托
Thanks, Kenji. Real smooth.
谢谢 健二 这下好极了
Relax, I'll get it.
放轻松 我去捡
Wait! What are you I got it, kid.
-等等 你做… -我搞得定 小子
See? Ha! Good as new.
瞧瞧 一点也没摔坏
Great. Now, just climb back up and gently hand it to me.
很好 爬上来 温柔地递给我
Sure, sure, right after I get a sweet dino-pic for your followers.
没问题 我先为你的粉丝 拍张超棒的恐龙照片
No need to thank me.
不用谢
Um, guys...
听我说
this isn't the Compy pen.
这不是美颌龙围栏
Quiet, junior! The grown-ups are talking.
安静 小子 没看见大人在说话吗
Ah, your followers are gonna love this.
你的粉丝肯定会喜欢的
Here, Compy-Compy-Compy.
来吧 美颌龙
This isn't the Compy pen!
这不是美颌龙围栏
Uh, what's he babbling on about? [growling]
他在嚷嚷什么
What the...?
什么
Come on!
快走
D'ah! Open the gate! Open the gate!
开门 快开门
Oh, please! Let me out!
拜托 让我出去
Oh, come on!
拜托
Dude! Please tell me you have a plan.
哥们 你一定有计划吧
Let's move! The steam should keep him busy.
快走 蒸汽应该能困住它
Huh?
什么
Oh, crud!
糟了
剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表