剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表
Look, I-- I know you're mad at Sammy,
听着 我知道你生森美的气
but getting mad doesn't get us out of here.
但是生气就能让我们逃出去吗
It just makes more people mad, you know?
只会让更多人发火
Put yourself in her shoes.
站在她的角度思考一下吧
At this point, is there anything you could say
此时此刻 你还能说什么
that would make Sammy feel worse than she already does?
让森美更难过吗
Take it from someone who has ample experience
论惹怒别人 我再熟悉不过了
in rubbing people the wrong way.
听听我的经验之谈吧
Just ask.
我就问问
It's just that you talk so much about your ranch and your family.
你说了太多关于农场和你家人的事
But your family sent you here to break the law.
可你的家人让你来这里犯法
Don't, Darius. You don't know anything about my family.
别这么说 达瑞斯 你不了解我的家人
I know they put you in danger when they sent you to spy on the park.
我知道他们送你来公园当间谍 就等于让你置身危险之中
How can you still defend them?
你怎么还替他们说话
Because they didn't send me.
因为不是他们派我来的
They said "no" to Mantah Corp.
他们拒绝了曼塔公♥司♥
They said they'd rather lose everything than use me like that.
他们说宁肯失去一切 也不会像这样利用我
I was the one who contacted the Mantah Corp agent.
是我联♥系♥了曼塔公♥司♥的代表
I agreed to come here.
我自己同意来这里
My family...
我家人…
they didn't even know what I was planning until I was already on the ferry.
直到我已经上了渡船 他们才得知我的计划
Smashing the phone was an accident, but Brooklynn's right--
虽然摔坏手♥机♥是意外 不过布鲁克琳说得对
this is all my fault.
这都是我的错
I still don't see why--
我还不是明白为什么…
If your family was in trouble,
如果你的家人有麻烦
wouldn't you do anything in your power to save them?
难道你不会竭力所能地救他们吗
Ben, would you please put down that overgrown turtle
班 你能不能放下 那只过度发育的海龟
and pick up your paddle?
拿起船桨
I think Bumpy's seasick.
我觉得小鼓晕船
I think you need to paddle!
我觉得你得划船
I think...
我觉得…
we both need to prepare for dino-vomit!
我们得做好准备 恐龙可能要吐
You guys, should the algae be moving?
各位 海藻会动吗
Don't panic, guys. They're herbivores!
大家别慌 它们是食草动物
Unbelievable!
难以置信
Dr. Wu must have put the bioluminescent gene into these Parasaurolophuses.
吴博士肯定把生物发光基因 植入了这些副栉龙体内
What do you mean I insulted Bumpy?
什么叫我得罪了小鼓
You called her a turtle, and now she's upset!
你管它叫海龟 它不高兴了
Ben, dinosaurs can't understand English!
班 恐龙又听不懂英语
Well, I'm glad she can't,
还好它听不懂
because there have been several unkind things said.
因为有人用英语出言不逊
Okay, okay. I'm sorry, Bumpy.
好吧 对不起 小鼓
Oh, great! Now you made it worse.
好极了 你雪上加霜
Yep. This is the kayak I picked.
很好 是我自己选的这条船
Yeah. Cool.
好酷
Uh, cool kids to nerds, where are you? Over here!
-酷小孩呼叫书呆子 你在哪里 -这里
I think something scared the Parasaurolophuses.
副栉龙好像受到了惊吓
Darius, if we stopped paddling, why are we still moving forward?
达瑞斯 如果我们没有划桨 为什么还在向前
Paddle! There's a current pulling us into a different tunnel.
快划 水流要把我们推向另一条地道
No! Guys!
不 各位
We're okay. We're okay.
我们没事
What?
什么
Why did you gasp? It didn't sound like a good gasp!
你干吗倒吸气听起来不妙
'Cause I know exactly where we are, guys.
因为我很清楚这是哪里
We're in the Jurassic World Lagoon.
这里是侏罗纪世界潟湖
And so is the Mosasaurus.
这里有沧龙
I assume the Mosasaurus is some kind of giant fish dinosaur
我猜沧龙是某种大型鱼恐龙
that's gonna try and eat us.
想吃我们
It's circling, testing us.
它在转圈 在试探我们
It's acting like a shark.
它的动作像是鲨鱼
We're intruders in its domain, so it's investigating us.
我们闯进了它的地盘 所以它在调查我们
Before it gets confident, decides to... to...
在它确信之前 打算…
This is bad. We have to get out now!
-太糟了 -得马上离开
There's a ladder by the spectator stands.
观察台边有梯子
How are we gonna
我们要怎么…
Y'all?
各位
Paddle! Go, go, go!
快划
This is not how Kenji wanted to go out!
健二不想像这样死
This isn't on my to-do list either!
我的遗愿清单上也没有这项
Come on! Hey!
-快点 -嘿
The kids must have gone in.
孩子们肯定进去了
The river leads to the main park, right?
河流通往主公园 对吗
There's no way that'll pick up their signal under all that rock.
在那些岩石下是不可能有信♥号♥♥的
I see 'em!
我看见他们了
They're not on the river anymore. They're in Aquatic Area One.
他们没在河流上了 而是在一号♥水域
Keep paddling!
继续划
Almost there!
快到了
Don't look back!
别往回看
No!
不
No.
不
Yaz, what are you doing?
小雅 你做什么
Whatever you do, don't stop paddling!
无论如何 千万别停 一直划
Yasmina Just keep paddling!
-雅丝敏娜 -继续划
Come on, faster!
拜托 再快点
Don't look back, Sammy! Just keep paddling!
别往回看 森美 继续划
I'm trying!
我尽力了
What's Yaz doing?
小雅在做什么
Hey! Hey! Over here!
喂 这里
Hey!
喂
Over here!
这里
Here! Here!
这里
Yes! Here!
是的 这里
She's distracting it, buying us time. Keep going!
她转移它的注意力 为我们争取时间 继续划
Yes!
太好了
Yes! She did it! Yes, Jaz!
-太好了 她成功了 -好样的 小雅
I did not think this through.
我欠考虑
We gotta do something!
我们得做点什么
Grab the chain!
抓住链条
Go, go, go! Yasmina!
-快 -雅丝敏娜
No!
不
Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!
快点
Come on, Yaz!
加油 小雅
Oh, no... She's not gonna make it.
-不 -她撑不住的
Yasmina!
雅丝敏娜
I'm okay.
我没事
I think.
可能吧
Uh, also, where'd everyone go?
其他人呢
Rox, it's gone. The kids' signal is gone!
萝西 消失了 孩子们的信♥号♥♥消失了
It's probably just a glitch, right? Reboot the system.
可能只是小故障 对吗重启系统
Come on! Come on!
拜托
Give me something! Give me something!
显示点什么
It's working.
有了
Their signal just stopped.
他们的信♥号♥♥刚刚停止了
Wednesdays are k-k-kids-eat-free days h-here at Jurassic World!
在侏罗纪世界 周三是儿童餐免费日
Thank you for saving us,
谢谢你救了我们
for saving me.
救了我
That was amazing. You're amazing.
很厉害 你太厉害了
Stop.
别说了
We may need each other to stay alive,
为了活命 我们可能需要彼此
but don't for a second think that makes us friends again.
但是因此再做朋友想都别想
Because we're not and we will never be.
因为我们现在不是 以后也永远不会是朋友
You okay?
你还好吧
Naw.
不好
Not really.
一点也不好
Yeah.
也是
Dumb question.
我问得很傻
I don't know her that well, but I think if you give Yaz some space,
虽然我对小雅不太了解 但是如果你给她一点空间
she'll come around.
她会想明白的
Maybe?
可能吧
I don't know, I'm gonna be honest--
我不知道 说实话吧
剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表