剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表
Jurassic One, Jurassic One, come in.
侏罗纪一号♥ 听到请回答
This is Isla Nublar Base, over.
这里是努布拉岛基地 完毕
Go, Jurassic One. Emergency. Hostiles in pursuit.
-侏罗纪一号♥ 请讲 -紧急情况 敌方正在追击
Two friendlies in need of immediate extraction.
我方两人需要立即撤离
Roger that, Base! On our way.
收到 基地 马上出发
We can't stop here. Follow me!
不能在此停留 跟我来
Wait. Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等一下
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
停
I think we lost 'em.
好像甩掉它们了
We gotta get to the chopper.
上了直升机就安全了
Come on!
快
Raptor bones?
猛禽的骨头
Hurry! We're almost to the extraction point!
快点 马上就到撤离点了
No! We can use the river to mask our scent and--
不 我们可以用河流掩盖气味…
Aw, crud!
可恶
Dang it!
该死
Not cool, Brand.
一点也不酷 布兰德
Yeah, like you know what cool is.
说得好像你知道酷是什么意思似的
Get off me, Brand!
走开 布兰德
Aw, come on, man.
拜托 小子
The dinos get you and that old dude every time.
恐龙每次都能抓到你和那个老家伙
His name is Dr. Meriwether.
他是梅里韦瑟博士
His name oughta be "Dinner."
他应该叫晚餐
Brand, I'm so close.
布兰德 我就差一点了
If I can just get around the T. rex, I'd beat the game and win the--
只要我能躲开霸王龙 游戏就能通关 赢得…
Trip to Jurassic World.
侏罗纪世界之旅
I-I know. You've said it, like, a thousand times.
我知道 我听得耳朵都起茧子了
But if straight-up gamers say this thing's unwinnable,
可如果资深玩家们都说 这玩意不可能通关
how's some dino-nerd kid gonna beat it?
某个恐龙迷小子要打赢它
Great pep talk, bro. You been working on that?
好一番打气的话 哥们 你一直在练习吧
Look, Darius, I know getting to Jurassic World
听着 达瑞斯 我知道去侏罗纪世界
was your and Dad's dream,
是你和爸爸的梦想
but there's more to life than just dinosaurs.
可生活不只有恐龙
You never leave your room anymore, bruh.
你都不出房♥门一步 小子
Dad wouldn't want this.
爸爸在天之灵也不希望你这样
I hear you, but even if winning is dumb and hopeless,
我知道 可是就算获胜又蠢又无望
I still gotta try, you know?
我还是要试试
I guess so, D.
好吧 达瑞斯
Can you at least, like, take a break? Maybe work in a shower?
至少你能休息一下吗或许洗个澡
'Cause you're smelling pretty funky, man.
你闻起来一股霉味 小子
All right, look, you do you, D. Just do it quietly.
好吧 随你做什么 达瑞斯 但安静一点
I don't want Mom on my case again for you staying up...
我可不想又被妈妈骂 说我不催你睡觉…
That's it!
有了
Ah, attack patterns? No.
攻击规律不是
Vocalizations, pack behavior? No.
发声 结群行为不是
Got it!
找到了
So, if my theory's correct...
如果我的理论正确…
It's go time.
是时候了
It's gotta be here somewhere.
肯定就在某个地方
Where are you? Where are you? Where are you?
在哪里到底在哪里
There it is!
在这里
Please whistle.
一定要发出哨声
Congratulations, player.
恭喜玩家
I'm Mr. DNA, and you're the first person to ever beat our game,
我是DNA先生 你是第一个通关的人
so we wanna reward you with a trip
因此我们奖励你
to Jurassic World's brand-new, state-of-the-art adventure camp.
前往侏罗纪世界 参加全新且顶尖的冒险营
That's right, get ready to join us at Camp Cretaceous!
没错 做好准备 和我们一起 加入白垩冒险营吧
Brand...
布兰德
Mom!
妈妈
Welcome to Isla Nublar, campers.
各位营员 欢迎来到努布拉岛
You are the chosen few, the first kids in the entire world
你们是从全球挑选出来的 为数不多的第一批孩子
to ever experience the awesomeness
能够体验不可思议的感觉
that is Camp Cretaceous.
这就是白垩冒险营
I know, the trip from the mainland was rough on some.
我明白 对某人而言 从大♥陆♥来到岛屿不容易
Hello, Ben.
你好 班
But you made it!
但是你们做到了
I'm Dave, head counselor.
我是首席辅♥导♥员戴夫
You heard that correctly-- head honcho, big shot.
你们没听错 也就是头头 大人物
Ah, so sorry I'm late.
真不好意思 我迟到了
Welcome, campers!
欢迎各位营员
I'm Roxie, head counselor of Camp Cretaceous.
我叫萝西 是白垩冒险营的首席辅♥导♥员
Well, it's sort of a co-head counselor sort of situation.
算是联合首席辅♥导♥员
Is it?
是吗
Anyway, some of you won contests to be here,
总之有人是赢得比赛来到这里的
some of you had VIP invites, but for the next two weeks,
有人是接到了贵宾的邀请 不过在接下来两周内
all of you will be getting the five-star treatment!
你们都将得到五星级的待遇
As our first campers, we've lined up
鉴于你们是首批营员
exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of Jurassic World.
我们安排了独一无二的 侏罗纪世界幕后之旅
Ooh! Yes!
太棒了
As well as kayaking, rock climbing, obstacle courses, and of course...
以及划皮船、攀岩、障碍赛 当然还有…
Dinosaurs?
恐龙
Yes... Darius, plenty of dinosaurs.
是的 达瑞斯 一抓一大把的恐龙
So, ready for an adventure?
准备好冒险了吗
Absolutely!
准备好了
But I'm gonna need that speech a little shorter,
不过发言能不能稍微简短点
and really try to lean into the majesty of this place.
我想展示这里的壮观
Okay, we're going now.
好的 现在出发
Let's get the six of you to camp.
我们带你们六个去营地
Uh, there are five of us.
是五个
Wait.
等一下
Dino-kid, Track-Star, Internet Girl, Barfy, Texas.
恐龙迷小子、田径明星、网红 呕吐的家伙、德州女孩
He's right. Where's Six?
没错 第六个呢
Greetings, my dudes. Kenji is here, so let the party commence!
朋友们 大家好 健二来了 派对开始吧
Put this in my room.
拿到我的房♥间去
So, what's your deal?
现在做什么
Okay, let's go.
好的 出发吧
[Ben] I hope you got my mom's note.
希望你们收到了我妈妈的便条
I don't do well on windy roads.
我受不了蜿蜒曲折的路
What's good, Brooklanders?
琳粉们 你们好吗
It's your girl Brooklynn coming at you from the best place ever:
我是你们最喜爱的布鲁克琳 在最棒的地方向你们问好
Camp Cretaceous.
这里就是白垩冒险营
Like and subscribe to join me as I unbox Jurassic World!
点赞订阅 和我一起揭秘侏罗纪世界
Okay, I need you all to say who you are and a little bit about yourself.
好的 你们每人做个简短的自我介绍
And, action!
开始
I beat this awesome VR dinosaur game.
我打赢了精彩的虚拟现实恐龙游戏
I'm Darius, by the I'm sorry.
-对了 我叫达瑞斯… -抱歉
I just can't believe... you're Brooklynn!
简直不敢相信 你就是布鲁克琳
I'm Sammy Gutierrez, total Brooklander!
我是森美古铁雷斯 头号♥琳粉
Kapow!
砰砰
Oh, also, my family supplies all the beef for the park, and that's how I got here.
对了 公园的所有牛肉 都是我家提供的 所以我来了
Great to meet you, Sammy.
很高兴见到你 森美
Um... What's a Brooklander?
琳粉是什么
Oh, that's just what my online followers call themselves.
是我粉丝的名称
Uh, all 27 million of us.
整整两千七百万人
Yep. That's why she's the only one who gets to keep her cell phone.
没错 难怪只有她能带手♥机♥
She's famous.
她很有名
Hold on. Rich and famous?
等等 一个有钱 一个有名
Oh, meant to be.
天生一对
Um, Dave, what's going on?
戴夫 怎么了
Nothing you need to worry about.
不用担心
But you should all definitely stay in your seats.
不过你们得乖乖坐着
Oh, God.
天啊
Guys?
你们看
Guys?
你们看
Crisis averted.
危机解除
Oh, these things are always getting out of their enclosure.
这些家伙经常跑出围栏
A real live Compsognathus!
一只活生生的美颌龙
Oh, please.
拜托
It took a blanket and a cat carrier to catch it.
毛毯加宠物笼就把它抓住了
Boring.
无聊
剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表