剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表
To not getting eaten!
敬没有被吃掉
To not getting eaten! To not getting eaten!
-敬没有被吃掉 -敬没有被吃掉
To no more running away! To no more running away!
-敬不用再逃跑 -敬不再再逃跑
To the return of a low-level gnawing dread
敬回到低水平的被吃风险
rather than an all-encompassing impending doom!
摆脱恐龙步步逼近的厄运
Why not!
当然了
To what Ben said! Bad doom versus normal doom!
-敬班说的 -一般厄运总比超惨厄运强
I got one.
我想到一个
What was that?
什么声音
It sounded like an explosion.
像是爆♥炸♥声
Ugh! Not again! I don't see anything.
-又来 -我什么都没看到
I don't think it was near us.
应该不在附近
We're okay. We're still okay.
没事 我们还是安全的
I know camp wasn't what we thought it was gonna be.
我知道冒险营和我们想象中的不一样
But after everything we went through,
但是在经历种种后
at least we're leavin' this place with five new friends!
至少我们在离开时收获了五个新朋友
To the six of us being best friends for life!
敬我们六个是一辈子的好朋友
Clink!
干杯
"No added sugars," wow.
“不添加糖” 天啊
Guys?
各位
Hello?
怎么了
Wait, do you guys not see us as friends?
等等 你们不觉得彼此是朋友
I mean...
我是说…
Doesn't it usually take more than a few days
短短几天而已就成了朋友
to become friends with someone?
通常没这么简单
We were thrown together at random.
我们只是碰巧被凑在一起
We have nothing in common.
没有共同点
That's not true!
不是的
We've been through more together than most friends have in a lifetime.
我们一起经历的事 比大多数朋友一辈子经历的事都多
And now that it's over, what are the odds that we'll ever see each other again?
现在都结束了 我们再见的机会有多大
Coming up on the right, you'll see our world-renowned
接下来你们将看到全球著名的
18-hole, dinosaur-themed golf course.
恐龙主题18洞高尔夫球场
It's one of the many wonders that makes this park so very Jurassic.
除此以外 还有很多景点让公园 充满侏罗纪风格
What does that even mean?
这话到底什么意思
I thought I knew.
我以为我知道
My whole life, I had this idea of Jurassic World.
从小到大 我脑子里装满了侏罗纪世界
My dad used to say this place was, "All-osaurus and a bag of chips."
爸爸生前常说这个地方 “恐龙万万千 去了都说好”
He was so corny.
他说话太老套了
Um, was?
“生前”
So, your dad is...
你♥爸♥爸他…
I'm sorry, Darius.
我很遗憾 达瑞斯
Ugh! "Sorry." Nice one, Sammy, ya ding-dong!
“遗憾” 说得好 森美 你个白♥痴♥
Like "sorry" could begin to It's okay.
-“遗憾”又不能… -没关系
Hey, at least your dad never saw
嘿 起码你♥爸♥爸没看见
what a dumpster fire this place turned out to be, huh?
这个地方变成了超级大灾难
Ow! What?
干吗
I meant it's cool that Darius and his dad were so close.
我是说达瑞斯和爸爸的感情深是好事
I could count on one hand
我和爸爸一起做过的事
the number of times me and my dad have done... anything.
一只手就能数过来
Kenji, that's just real sad.
健二 这真是太可怜了
Yeah.
是的
Did I mention I have a bowling alley?
我有没有说我有保龄球球道
Dang it!
见鬼
Come on, it's gotta be here somewhere. Oh! [scoffs]
拜托 肯定就在什么地方
Bumpy stepped in something icky and I'm low on sanitizer.
小鼓踩到了黏糊糊的东西 消毒剂不多了
It's fine. I can make more.
没事 我可以再做
Ben, why are you here?
班 你为什么来这里
What he means is-- Eh, well, you're scared of dinosaurs,
他的意思是 你怕恐龙
and the outdoors, and sometimes the indoors, and germs.
怕室外 有时候还怕室内和细菌
Whipped cream for some reason?
不知道为什么 还怕生奶油
The way it moves.
想想它流动时的样子
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. What's the deal?
我就是这个意思 到底怎么回事
My mom works for Mr. Masrani. She got me into camp.
我妈妈为马斯拉尼先生工作 她安排我进了冒险营
Said it would be a great way for me to "face my fears." It's been a nightmare!
说我可以趁这个难得的机会 “直面恐惧” 简直就是一场噩梦
I'm sick of being scared all the time.
我受够了提心吊胆
And of running, and of almost getting eaten,
受够了跑步 受够了差点被吃掉
and... and of holding everyone back.
受够了拖大家的后腿
I just can't do...
我就是做不到
this.
这个
But it's not all bad.
其实也不全是坏事
If I hadn't come, I-- I never would have met--
我要是没来 就不会见到…
Guys, we gotta turn off the lights!
各位 得把灯关掉
Flying reptiles are basically seabirds.
会飞的爬行动物相当于海鸟
They're attracted to shiny, moving objects,
它们喜欢发光的移♥动♥物体
and with all these lights on We're a shiny, moving object!
-要是灯亮着… -我们就是发光的移♥动♥物体
What should I do?
我应该做什么
Just keep out of the way!
别碍事就行
Brooklynn, you're with Yaz.
布鲁克琳 你和小雅一起
Sammy, help Ben and Bumpy across!
森美去帮班和小鼓
Smile! You're at Jurassic World.
微笑 你在侏罗纪世界
We hope you're having... a Jurassic time.
希望你拥有开心的侏罗纪时刻
At least now we know what that boom was earlier.
至少我们知道之前那个声音是什么了
I told you Don't.
-我就说… -闭嘴
If we don't switch tracks or stop this car right now,
要是不换轨或马上让车停下来
we're gonna hit that thing, full speed!
会全速撞上那东西的
The front car, there's control panels there!
前面的车厢 控制板在那里
VIP Tour, I was eight, they let me drive.
我八岁参加过贵宾之旅 他们让我开过
No, no, no!
不
I'm gonna get to the control car through there.
我要从那里爬进控制车厢
You're gonna what?
你什么
You can't go out there!
你不能出去
That's where the flying whatevers are!
外面有会飞的怪物
We don't have a choice! Me and--
没得选 我和…
I'm the only one who can fit.
只有我钻得进…
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
Distract the flock while I crawl over the top to the control car.
你吸引兽群的注意 我从车顶爬进控制车厢
Use the flashlights, keep them away from--
用手电筒 让它们远离…
Ben!
班
Ben, what are you doing?
班 你做什么
I can do this! Just distract them!
我可以的 吸引它们的注意就好
Come on! We have to keep them away from Ben!
快 我们得把它们引开
I can do this.
我可以的
I can do this.
我可以的
Yeah!
好耶
Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben!
-班 -班
You saved us, Ben.
你救了我们 班
I didn't know you had it in you.
没想到你还真有两下子
Ben!
班
Oh, no!
不
Help!
救命
Hang on! Darius! Darius! Darius!
-撑住 -达瑞斯
No!
不
No!
不
剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表