剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表
It wasn't that lame.
哪里蹩脚了
Trust me, it was. It totally was, but you're not even fazed.
相信我 哪里都蹩脚 可你一点都不慌
I just need people to... to like m--
我只是需要人们喜欢…
You wouldn't understand.
你不会懂的
Of course I don't understand,
我当然不懂
'cause you are literally the worst driver I've ever seen, bruh.
因为你绝对是我见过的 最烂的司机 哥们
If by "worst" you mean "safest," then, yes, yes, I am.
如果你的“最烂”指的是“最安全” 那我就是
So not a compliment.
我不是夸你
Now, come on. Faster, faster, faster!
拜托 快点 再快点
I thought you said the storm rolled up the coast.
你不是说暴风雨去海岸了吗
Oh, it must have rolled back down. It's okay.
肯定又回来了 没事
Other than mussing up Kenji's hair, what's the worst that could happen?
除了会弄乱健二的发型 还能有什么可怕的事发生
Hey, gang, new plan.
嘿 各位 新计划
Storm's getting worse, so we're all going back to camp.
暴风雨越来越大了 我们要返回营地
Fun, right?
很有趣 对吗
Aw, man! Are you serious?
-天啊 -你说真的
Don't blame me. Blame the storm.
别怪我 要怪就怪暴风雨
I blame them both.
我两者都怪
We're not gonna let a little rain stop us, are we?
一点小雨阻止不了我们 对吗
When else will we get the chance to ride alongside a herd of dinosaurs?
我们几时再有机会 开车和一群恐龙同行
Sorry, can't risk it.
抱歉 不能冒险
But, Dave, I'm sure under you and Roxie's capable leadership, we'll--
可是戴夫 在你和萝西出色的领导下 我们肯定能…
This is not up for discussion.
这件事没得商量
Hello, hello! Roxie here.
喂 我是萝西
Can you hear me? Anyone?
听得见吗有人吗
Okay, new, new plan.
好的 新新计划
Storm's interfering with the radio,
暴风雨干扰了无线电
so Rox and I will drive ahead and tell the others we're pulling out.
小萝和我开车去面前 跟他们说我们打算撤退
We'll be right back. Stay together and stay behind the herd.
我们去去就回 待在一起 留在恐龙后面
That sinoceratops is gonna get lost. We need to go after her.
那只中国角龙会迷路 我们要跟着它
You heard Dave. Let's just chill out and wait here.
戴夫的话你也听见了 冷静 在这里等
I've read everything about sinoceratops' behavior.
我非常了解中国角龙的习性
We can get her.
我们可以找到它
Plus, your followers might really love a thrilling dino-chase.
而且一场刺♥激♥的恐龙追逐 你的粉丝说不定会喜欢
Wait. Are you guys going after her?
等等 你们要去找它
I really don't think that's a good idea.
这可不是个好主意
I've seen cattle spook before, and Uhhuh. Let's go.
-我见过受惊的牛群… -我们走吧
Wait, why are we following them?
等等 我们干吗跟着他们
Oh, no! There's no way I'm Great! I'll drive.
-免谈 我才不会… -很好 那我来开
Almost got you, girl.
就要追上你了 女孩
Sorry. That was close.
抱歉 好悬
Voilà! Instant phone mount.
有了 速成手♥机♥支架
Great idea. And also, ew.
好点子 也好恶心
Well, just keep driving, dinonerd. Sure thing, superstar.
-开你的车吧 恐龙呆子 -当然 超级巨星
Um, let's just everybody settle down a bit.
大家都冷静点
We don't wanna get too close or
别靠太近 不然…
Watch it, Ben. You almost hit us!
小心点 班 你差点撞到我们
It wasn't me!
不是我
You're gonna get us both killed! With you driving, we'll die of boredom.
-你会把我们害死的 -你开车 我们会闷死
Give me! Just Give me...
-给我 -给我
Bro! Come on, Darius, get closer!
-哥们 -快 达瑞斯 再近点
Someone flank her on the other side and we can lead her back to the herd.
从另一侧夹击 把它赶回群里
Wait, you'll scare her. Ah!
等等 你会吓坏它的
Let the big dogs handle this, cowgirl.
让大人物来搞定吧 牛仔女孩
Sino sandwich, baby! Hoo!
恐龙三明治 宝贝
I'll cut her off. It'll be fine, Sammy.
我来断它的路 不会有事的 森美
No, he's gonna make her bolt.
不行 他会把它惊跑的
This isn't the way to do this. We gotta calm her down.
这种做法不对 我们得让它冷静下来
Listen up, y'all. We gotta get her before she goes and spooks the whole herd.
听着 我们得抓到它 以免它吓到整群恐龙
Stay to the outside or We've got this.
-留在外面 不然… -交给我们吧
Relax. Darius knows dinosaurs.
放轻松 达瑞斯了解恐龙
They're disappointed, but they'll get over it.
他们很失望 不过会想通的
Better safe then...
安全第一…
We've got multiple assets straying from the herd.
有数只恐龙离群了
The kids!
孩子们
Move!
闪开
Duck!
蹲下
Watch out! This thing's not going fast enough.
-小心 -这玩意不够快
Stego, 12 o'clock! Tail, tail, tail! Hang on!
-剑龙 12点钟方向 尾巴 -坐稳了
Ah! I wanna go home!
我想回家
Go, go, go, go, go!
快走
Low branch coming right at us! I see it. Let me concentrate.
-前面有低树枝 -我看见了 让我集中注意力
Are we... alive?
我们还活着吗
Left! Back to right!
左边 回到右边
Right! Back to left!
不 右边 回到左边
Fine, you drive! Just get us out of here!
好吧 你来开 带我们离开这里就好
Finally! Let me show you how it's
你终于肯放手了 我让你见识一下…
I think we lost them.
找不到它们了
I think we lost everyone.
谁都找不到了
Look!
快看
Okay, think.
好的 想想看
Sinoceratops are fast on open ground,
中国角龙在开阔地的速度很快
so we just need to corner her, then we can get her back to the herd.
所以我们只需把它逼到角落 然后就能把它赶回群里
Great. Here we go! Another Brooklynn exclusive!
好极了 来吧 再一次布鲁克琳独家
Keep watching, 'cause it's about to get real!
接着看 这可是动真格的
Wait, wait! Brooklynn, wait!
等等 布鲁克琳 等一下
Too real! Too real!
太过真实了
Come on!
拜托
No! No! Whoa!
不
No! No!
不
Good news-- this gives us a lot more time to get to know each other.
好消息 这下我们有更多的时间彼此了解
We should do that... later.
这个以后再说
Much, much later.
以后的以后
First, we need to Help! Can you hear us?
-首先我们要… -救命 听得见吗
We're stuck... mudhole and we're sinking!
我们被困住了 污水坑 正在下沉
Help!
救命
Brooklynn? Brooklynn, can you hear me?
布鲁克琳布鲁克琳 听得见吗
Where are you?
你们在哪里
We gotta find them.
我们得找到他们
Brooklynn? Darius? Guys!
-布鲁克琳达瑞斯 -嘿
Can you hear us?
你们听得见吗
Keep clearing away the b-- No, wait.
继续清理…不 等等
Pile it up. Pile it up. All of it.
堆起来 统统堆起来
Just keep piling. Come on. Okay.
-堆起来 快点 -好
Get that one.
拿那个
We're coming, Brooklynn!
我们来了 布鲁克琳
Hello? Hello? Can anybody hear me?
喂有人能听见吗
Still no sign of-- Ben and Kenji?
还是没有信♥号♥♥ 班和健二
No.
不
I'm pretty sure we're exceeding the maximum occupancy in here.
百分百超载了
I lost them. It's just static.
他们没有回答 只有噪音
Help! Somebody, please!
-救命 -来人啊
I hear them! They're over there!
我听见了 他们在那边
We're in a sinkhole!
我们掉进泥坑里了
It won't budge. The mud is jamming the door shut.
纹丝不动 淤泥把门堵住了
Try driving out again. We'll only sink deeper.
-再试试开车冲出去 -只会越陷越深
Then you think of something, Mr. Let's-Go-Corner-the-Dinosaur!
那就想想办法 把恐龙逼到角落先生
Anybody, help! Help!
-救命 -救命
No!
不
Brooklynn? Darius?
布鲁克琳达瑞斯
Hello? Sammy?
喂森美
Do you read me? We're coming to help!
听得见吗我们来救你们了
Help!
-救命 -救命
Get us out of here!
救我们出去
Roxie! Dave! We've got a real emergency here!
萝西、戴夫 出真正的紧急情况了
I can't grab ahold of it.
我抓不住
It's too heavy.
太重了
It's gonna pull you under!
你们会陷下去的
Uh, guys?
你们看
What if...
如果…
剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表