剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表
Eh. Hey, suit yourself.
嘿 随你便
You've been waiting a lifetime to see dinosaurs.
你这辈子一直眼巴巴地等着看恐龙
Just thought you'd be interested in seeing one they stopped showing to the public.
我还以为你有兴趣 瞧瞧他们不再对外展出的恐龙呢
But... whatevs.
不过随便你
It's only a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
机不可失 失不再来
Ka-ching!
厉害了
Where's this tunnel go?
这条隧♥道♥通向哪里
This tu-hu-nel is part of an underground network
这条隧♥道♥是遍布整座岛的
connecting the whole island.
地下网络的一部分
This is how the big dogs get around.
大家伙就是这么到处晃悠的
You're actually looking at a Jurassic World VIP, kid.
你会看到侏罗纪世界的 重量级人物 小子
Kenji?
健二
You still bummed about that genetics lab?
还在纠结那间基因实验室吗
Okay, Dr. Wu, you're on. [clears throat]
好的 吴博士 开始
Hello, I'm Dr. Henry Wu, PhD.
大家好 我是吴亨利博士
Welcome to one of our satellite Jurassic World genetics labs.
欢迎来到卫星侏罗纪世界基因实验室
I like to say that creating a dinosaur takes TIME--
我想说的是 创造一只恐龙需要多方面的努力
T, technology; I, ingenuity; and M-E, me.
一是技术 二是才干 还有我
Whoa! Eyeball! Ooh!
天啊 眼球
Dr. Wu, what's that?
吴博士 那是什么
Tree frog DNA.
树蛙DNA
Unfortunately, I--
可惜我…
What's that? Siberian mammoth remains extracted for
-那又是什么 -西伯利亚猛犸遗骸提取物…
Ooh! What's down that hall?
那个走廊尽头是什么地方
My private office.
我的私人办公室
It's restricted.
禁止入内
You guys, look!
你们快看
Oh, I think one of these eggs is about to hatch.
有一只小恐龙要破壳而出了
That's not possible.
不可能
That ankylosaurus has only been incubating for ten weeks.
那只甲龙只孵了十周
Is that a tail?
那是尾巴吗
Get it off me! Get it
别碰我 别…
Aw! Sweet!
真可爱
One of its head bumps is bigger than the other!
它头上鼓起的东西一大一小
Asymmetry? In my lab?
不对称在我的实验室里
Aw! Wow.
天啊
She's so... tiny.
它好小
But she won't stay tiny for long, right?
不过它很快就会长大 对吗
That's the idea.
正是如此
All the dinosaurs go through an accelerated growth cycle.
所有恐龙的生长周期都被提速了
They're supposed to incubate for 13 weeks with no noticeable defects,
它们应该无明显缺陷地孵化13周
but apparently this one slipped through.
不过显然这只出了岔子
For real, though, where are you taking me?
说真的 你要带我去哪里
Are we seeing a secret T. rex or a rare sauropod?
我们是要看神秘的霸王龙 还是罕见的蜥脚类恐龙
Kid, Kenji has something better than a rare sauropod.
小子 健二有比罕见的蜥脚类恐龙 更棒的东西
We're headed to where they quarantine the dinos that are too aggro.
我们要去他们隔离 太过残暴的恐龙的地方
The last one I saw here was some kind of carna...
我上次在这里看到的是某种食肉…
carna-something.
食肉什么的
Hold up. Carnotaur?
等等 食肉牛龙
We're gonna see a carnotaurus?
我们要看食肉牛龙
That's, like, one of my top five favorite dinos!
那是我最爱的五种恐龙之一
Sweet, right?
很棒吧
The park board actually offered to name it after me,
公园的人本来要用我的名字给它命名
but I was like, "Nah, I'll hold out for something cooler."
我却说:“还是换个更酷的名字吧”
But I figured you'd like it, you know, as a thanks,
不过我就猜你会喜欢 算我谢你
which is what this is for, uh, you know, not being a narc when--
你没有把我供出去
So, there's, like, a carnotaurus right-- right up there?
这么说上面真的有食肉牛龙
Obviously.
那还用问吗
Like my boy Masrani always says,
正如我哥们马斯拉尼常说的那样
"When Kenji promises, Kenji delivers."
“健二一言 驷马难追”
Let's go melt your nerd-brain, junior.
等着大开眼界吧 新人
Uh, you do know where you're going, right?
你确定知道该往哪里走吗
Trust me, I got this on lock.
相信我 我心里有数
The pen, heh, is...
围栏在
that way.
那边
What am I doing?
我在做什么
Oof! Huh?
怎么了
Oh! Hey!
嘿
Sammy! Uh, what are you doing out here?
森美 你在这里做什么
I was just...
我只是…
This place ought to come with a GPS.
这地方应该有全球定位系统
I really gotta go.
我真的很急
I... I think there's a bathroom on the other end of the hall, actually.
走廊的另一头好像有卫生间
So... Thanks! See you back there!
-所以… -谢了 回头见
Doctor!
博士
We have those results you were looking for.
你要的结果有了
Very well.
很好
Okay, Brooklanders,
好的 琳粉们
let's see if top-secret Jurassic World intel is cool enough for you.
给你们看侏罗纪世界的绝密信息 看你们觉得够不够酷
"E750.
“E750”
Clinical trial results"?
“临床试验结果”
"Classified"!
“绝密”
Jackpot!
这回赚大发了
Dang it!
该死
"Indominus rex"?
“暴虐龙”
I thought the door said "restroom"?
门上写的不是“洗手间”吗
Where is that stupid fence?
那个破栅栏在哪里
Kenji, maybe we should head back.
健二 我们还是回去吧
We don't wanna get caught and cause trouble with your dad.
要是被抓住 给你♥爸♥爸惹麻烦就糟了
What does my dad have to do with anything?
跟我爸爸有什么关系
Dude's barely around. He's not worrying about me.
我几乎见不到他的人影 他不担心我
What?
什么
Then what was all the,
那你之前说的呢
"My whole life I've been trying to make my dad proud, junior."
“我从小到大 都想成为爸爸的骄傲 新人”
Oh, right.
没错
I was lying...
我说了谎
'cause of the whole not wanting to get in trouble and sent home thing.
因为我不想因为闯祸被送回家
Forgive me for not wanting to spend another summer alone.
原谅我不想又过一个孤零零的暑假
In fact, when you really think about it, this is on you for being so gullible.
其实想想看 都怪你那么好骗
[normal voice] I can't believe this.
我简直不敢相信
There is no carnotaurus, is there?
这里根本没有食肉牛龙 对吗
Hey, I keep it honest!
嘿 我说的是实话
Except this morning. And, like, a bunch of other times today.
除了早上那次 加上今天的另外几次
But I'm telling the truth about this! Great!
-不过在这件事上 我没撒谎 -好极了
I'm out here for no reason, I'll probably get sent home,
我无缘无故地来到这里 搞不好我会被送回家
and it's all because I believed you!
全都是因为我相信了你
Fine, whatever.
好吧 无所谓
Last time I try to do something nice for a dumb kid.
我以后再也不拿热脸 贴白♥痴♥小孩的冷屁♥股♥了
Kenji delivers.
健二一言 驷马难追
You know this park like the back of your hand, right?
你对这个公园了如指掌 对吗
Uh, duh!
没错
So, you definitely know which side of the fence the carnotaurus is on?
那你肯定知道食肉牛龙在栅栏哪边
Well, that's it, Ben. Looks like you live here now.
很好 班 看来你习惯这里了
Time for you all to leave. Hey!
-你们该走了 -嘿
Clearly, this group has no respect for my lab.
显然这群家伙不尊重我的实验室
But what about Bumpy? Aw, Bumpy!
-那小鼓怎么办 -小鼓
You gave it a name. That's precious!
你给它取了名字 太贴心了
The asset will soon be released into a herd of ankylosauruses.
我们会很快把它放进甲龙群
Then she'll be their problem,
留给它们去操心
just like you all will cease to be my problem when you leave.
就像你们离开后 我就不用操心了
All right, bup-bup-bup-bup-bup!
好吧 快点
Hit the road. We are not wanted here.
走吧 我们在这里不受欢迎
Don't leave me, man!
别丢下我 哥们
Dude! It's gaining!
哥们 它快追上我们了
It's fast, but not on turns!
它是很快 但不会转弯
Zig-zag, on my count!
我数到三就转弯
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Up ahead!
上去
Kenji!
健二
Are you kidding me, Kenji?
搞什么 健二
剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表