剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表
Darius, what do we do now?
达瑞斯 这下怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
But you always know. I don't know!
-可是你每次都知道 -我不知道
I don't know what to do.
我不知道怎么办
I didn't know what to do about Ben, or Bumpy,
班的事、小鼓的事 我都没办法挽救
or when the Indominus rex attacked.
被暴虐龙攻击的时候我也手足无措
All I did was make bad choices and get into trouble
我只是做了糟糕的选择 陷入困境
and mess everything up.
搞砸一切
You never should've trusted me.
你们根本不该相信我
I should've just stayed home.
我就该待在家里
I'm a dino-nerd who played a video game, and I'm no good at this.
我只是个玩电子游戏的恐龙呆子 对这个不拿手
But you are.
谁说的
Good at this.
你对这个很拿手
I mean, like, I'm sure you're fine at video games, too, not downplaying that,
你肯定也很会玩电子游戏 我不是看不起那个
but... none of us would have known what to do, Darius.
本来我们谁都不知道怎么办 达瑞斯
But because you didn't give up, we didn't give up either.
但因为你没有放弃 我们也没有放弃
You kept us goin', no matter what some of us have done.
不管我们之中有人做了什么 你推动我们前进
You made us feel like we were in this together.
你让我们觉得我们是一起的
So, we are.
所以我们一起面对
We're a team. We're your team.
我们是一个团队 是你的团队
Things fall apart.
挫折在所难免
And that's okay because when that happens...
没关系 因为遭遇挫折时…
We pick up the pieces and we keep going.
我们重整旗鼓 继续前进
He's getting closer.
它越来越近了
Let's see what's in these crates.
看看这些箱子里是什么
Come on, something pointy!
拜托 来点锋利的东西
Come on, something hurty!
拜托 来点有杀伤力的东西
Come on...
拜托…
Medical supplies?
医疗用品
We had these around the house after my dad got sick.
我爸爸生病后 家里就备着这些
Super compressed air, sensitive to pressure and heat!
超压缩空气 对压力与热敏感
Might be able to scare Toro off.
或许能吓退公牛
Or distract him long enough for us to find another exit.
或者拖住它 我们趁机寻找其他出口
Kenji, Brooklynn, let's get this crate loaded on that cart.
健二、布鲁克琳 把箱子搬到那辆手推车上去
Sammy, use those bandages and tape to make a fuse.
森美 用绷带和带子做导火索
We're gonna need something to light it with.
我们需要能引爆它的东西
Light it up.
点火
Yaz? I'm trying! It won't light!
-小雅 -我在试 点不着
Wait! Hand sanitizer!
等等 消毒洗手液
This stuff will burn!
这玩意能助燃
Thanks, Ben. Now!
-谢谢 班 -快
Come on, come on.
拜托
Run!
快跑
Where? Anywhere!
-往哪里跑 -哪里都行
Thanks.
谢谢
Darius!
达瑞斯
Is everyone okay?
大家都没事吧
Uh, surprisingly, yeah.
没事 真是不可思议
Whoo-hoo! We did it. We beat...
我们做到了 我们打败了…
Yeah! That's what you get! Take that, Toro!
好耶 这就是你的下场 尝到厉害了吧 公牛
That's how you do it!
你自找的
Yes!
好耶
I thought we were goners! Oh, that was scary!
我还以为我们死定了 太可怕了
Doesn't get better than that.
没有比这更棒的了
Wanna bet?
赌一把吗
They're gone.
他们走了
They're all gone.
全走了
They'll be back for us, won't they?
他们会回来找我们的 是吗
Of course they will.
当然
And until then, we've got each other.
在此之前 我们互相依靠
Right, Mr. VIP?
对吗 重量级人物先生
Absolutely, Dino-nerd.
绝对的 恐龙呆子
Hey, don't forget "superstar."
嘿 别忘了超级巨星
Barf.
我吐了
We thought it'd be fun.
我们以为会很有趣
We thought we'd be safe.
我们以为会很安全
But we didn't realize the horror waiting for us on the island.
却没意识到这座岛上有恐惧等着我们
Claws, teeth, screaming...
利爪、尖牙、尖叫
So much screaming.
那么多尖叫
Despite all the hardships, Turn this boat around.
-尽管困难重重 -快让船掉头 马上掉头
we'll never give up. Turn it around right now!
-我们永不放弃 -马上掉头
We'll keep fighting.
我们将继续战斗
That's the promise we make every day we get.
那是我们每过一天都会许下的誓言
We will survive.
我们会活下来
We will get home.
我们会回家
Because no matter what happens,
因为无论发生什么
no matter what this place throws at us next,
无论接下来要面临什么
none of us are in this alone.
我们都不孤单
剧集 | 侏罗纪世界:白垩纪营地(2020) | 导航列表