剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
天啊!
Oh, God.
马克?你...你能听到吗?
Mark, can... can you hear me?
美国五角大楼
她的情况很好 她醒来就只问了你的情况
She's doing good, and all she's done is ask about you.
奥利弗呢?
What about Oliver?
那孩子毫发无损
Not a scratch on the kid.
我不打扰你了
I'll give you some time.
谢谢你 西塞尔
Thanks, Cecil.
感谢你所做的一切
I appreciate everything.
应该的
Always.
天啊!
Oh, God.
妈...
Mom.
我没事 马克
I'm okay, Mark.
这事...
Is it...
这事结束了吗?
Is it over?
马克
Oh, Mark.
如果你想一个人静一静
If you're looking for some alone time,
这里不是世界上最清净的地方 孩子
this isn't the most secluded place in the world, kid.
你当时没有别的选择
You didn't have a choice.
不要为此自责
Don't beat yourself up over it.
你跟你♥爸♥爸不同 马克
You're not your dad, Mark.
你当时不在场
You weren't there.
我失控了
I lost it.
我彻底失控了
I just lost it.
我越界了 西塞尔 而且...
I crossed the line, Cecil, and...
而且我...
and I...
你没有越界 你保护了你妈妈和你弟弟的安全
You didn't cross the line, you kept your mom and your brother safe.
仅此而已
End of story.
我不知道 西塞尔 我...- 停
I don't know, Cecil, I... - Stop.
马克 看着我
Mark, look at me.
如果坏人死了 而好人还活着
If the bad guys are dead and the good guys are alive,
那就是美好的一天
that's a good day.
你怎么区分好人跟坏人?
How do you know the difference?
坏人通常都是那些打断别人手臂的人
Well, the bad guys are usually the ones who break people's arms.
回家吧
Go home,
休息一下
get some rest.
你跟他不同
You're not him.
你当时不在场
You weren't there.
需要帮助吗?
Need any help?
帮我做三明治?
Making a sandwich?
对不起 我...我只是...
I'm sorry, I-I was just...
我们能谈谈吗?- 长话短说
Can we talk? - Make it fast.
我的面包都开始变软了
My bread's getting soggy.
阿曼达
Amanda,
我还在学习如何处理人与人面对面的互动
I'm still learning to navigate the world of in-person interactions.
很明显
Well, it shows.
为此 我深表歉意
And for that, I apologize.
但你的变身是一个问题
But your transformations are a problem.
你自己表达了这个看法
You've expressed that yourself.
而我专门解决问题
And I fix problems.
这是我所擅长的
It's what I'm good at.
我就是解决问题的人
It's who I am.
我关心你 所以我想解决你的问题
I care for you. So I wanted to fix your problem.
如果在这过程中我也成了一个问题 那我很抱歉
I'm sorry if, along the way, I became a problem myself.
这个道歉...
As apologies go, uh...
还算有诚意
...that's not a bad one.
好了 我明白
Okay, I get it.
我明白你擅长修理东西
I get that fixing stuff is your thing.
我也明白你想帮忙
et that you want to help.
但你得先跟我谈 把我当作一个人
Just talk to me first, like a person.
而不是一个坏掉的玩意儿或电脑之类的
Not a broken gadget or a computer or whatever.
而且别老揪着我的问题
And not just about what's wrong with me.
大多数时候 我宁愿谈其他任何话题也不想谈那个
Most days, I'd rather talk about literally anything else.
我想我明白了
I think I understand.
但是如果你真的找到了办法能阻止我变年轻
But, hey, if you do figure out how to stop me from getting younger,
我会很感激
I'd appreciate it.
明白了
Understood.
那你希望我也聊别的事吗?
So, uh... you want me to talk about other stuff as well?
当然啊 你这个怪胎
Yeah, you weirdo.
比如约我改天出去见面
Like maybe ask me out on another date sometime.
你...你想不想...
W-Would you like t-to...?
想
Yes.
永生侠
Immortal?
很抱歉我从未告诉过你
I'm sorry I never told you.
凯特
Kate.
我从未告诉过任何人
I never told anyone.
我一直躲了起来...假装成分身活着
I always kept hidden. And lived through a copy.
以防万一
Just in case
我真的厌倦了不停地死去
I was so tired of dying.
我本来打算退出
I was gonna walk away.
换一个身份
Become someone else.
但我做不到
But I couldn't.
因为你
Because of you.
抱歉我没有早点告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.
没关系
It's okay.
一切都好
Everything's okay.
终于找到了
Finally.
你能搞定吗?
You got this?
我能举起一辆卡车
I can lift a truck.
至少是一辆小卡车
Well, you know, a small one at least.
你的力量是从谁那里得来的?
Who'd you get your powers from, anyway?
我外婆
Grandma, on my mom's side.
在那个年代 像我们这样的女性
Yeah, not a lot of opportunity back then for women like us
如果不愿意整天穿着泳衣就没有太多别的机会
if you weren't willing to wear a bathing suit 24-7.
进去!
Go.
该死!
Shit.
来吧 我们会找到另一条出路的
Come on. We'll find another way out.
是他吗?
Is that him?
爸爸
Oh, Dad.
谁将屈服于我?
Who will succumb to my influence?
向卡祸鞠躬!
Bow to Ka-Hor.
等一下 你们俩都是女人?
Wait. You're both female?
那又怎样?
And?
我必须附身于一个活的男宿主
I must inhabit a living male host
才能逃离这座坟墓的诅咒!
to escape the curse of this tomb.
这是性别歧视
That's sexist.
我足够强大 我做得来
I'm strong enough, and I can do this.
打我记事起 我就一直想当超级英雄
It's all I ever wanted for as long as I can remember.
我想做你做的事
I want to do what you do.
我只想跟你一样
I want to be just like you.
你会成为超级英雄的 儿子
You will be, son.
你会的
You will.
你将比这个星球上所有脆弱 无意义的生物活得更久
You'll outlast every fragile insignificant being on this planet.
你能活到目睹这个世界粉碎成灰尘 随风飘散!
You'll live to see this world crumble to dust and blow away.
你认识的所有人所有事物都会消失!
Everyone and everything you know will be gone.
你知道有谁跟我说过你刚才那句话吗?
You know who else said that to me?
我跟我爸爸不一样
I'm not my dad.
我跟我爸爸不一样!
I'm not my dad!
你父亲将被处决 然后你则会回地球去
Your father will be executed, and you will return to Earth.
你将接过他的任务 为我们统治地球做好准备
You will assume his mission and prepare the planet for our rule.
去年煤气泄漏炸毁了对面的房♥子
Gas leak blew up the house across the street last year.
现在你家也遭殃了?
Now your place?
天啊 我得让人检查一下我的房♥子
Ah, man, I got to get my place checked out.
真倒霉
Yikes.
对啊 再怎么小心也不为过
Yeah. Can never be too safe.
回家真好 对吧 奥利弗?
Good to be home, right, Oliver?
艾普尔 请你给奥利弗准备一下 快上♥床♥睡觉了
April, can you get Oliver ready for bed?
好的
Of course.
来吧 小家伙 我们去刷牙
Come on, buddy. Let's go brush those teeth.
妈 你还好吗?
Mom, you okay?
什么?
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表