剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
你没事 奥利弗 不会有事的
You're okay, Oliver. It's gonna be okay
这你可不能打包票
There's no way to know that for sure.
这样骗自己的儿子 你算什么母亲?
What kind of mother lies to her son like that?
你刚才说过不会伤害我们的
You said you wouldn't hurt us.
不 我只是说你们很安全
No, I said you were safe.
只要你儿子接受他应得的惩罚并死去
As long as your son suffers and dies like he deserves to.
说起来...
And speaking of...
别
Don't.
你走错一步 他们就会摔下去
One wrong move and they fall.
我已经选好了一个维度
I've got a dimension all picked out
那里的地面比这里低八层
where the ground is eight stories lower than it is here.
你不会伤害他们的
You're not gonna hurt them.
你也不会伤害我
And you're not gonna hurt me.
我不知道你在玩什么把戏 但你不是冷血杀手
I don't know what game you're playing, but... you're not a killer.
我很抱歉我之前不记得你
I'm sorry I didn't remember you,
但我记得那天晚上
but I remember that night.
你当时想救我
You were trying to save me.
也许那次意外改变了你
Maybe the accident changed you,
但你...是个好人 你想做好事
but you were a good person trying to do a good thing.
救你?
Trying to save you?
凭什么?你造成了那么多的痛苦与苦难
After all the pain and suffering you've caused?
你夺走了无数的生命
The lives you've taken?
绝不!
Never!
不
No, no, no.
不
No, no, no., no, no.
我不会救他
Wouldn't save him.
不是我 绝不可能
Not me. Not ever.
不能
Couldn't.
不会
Wouldn't!
我不愿用鲜血来筑造我的乌托邦!
I won't build my utopia with blood.
正义...
Justice.
你们一定会受到正义的制裁
Justice will come for you.
为了我们所有被你们残暴杀害的朋友
For all the friends we've lost to your senseless cruelty,
为了所有被你们害得支离破碎的家庭
for all the families you've torn apart.
你们一定会自吃苦...- 马克 动手吧
You will reap what you-- Let's do this, Mark.
我去了曼谷镇♥压♥暴♥动♥ 连午饭都没吃
I missed lunch because of that riot in Bangkok.
嗯 我早就想到了
Yep. Way ahead of you.
爸爸 我想妈妈
Daddy, I miss Mommy.
我也是 孩子
Me too, man.
电锯害怕
Chainsaw's scared.
你告诉电锯 一切都会好...
Well, you tell Chainsaw......everything's gonna be--
可怜的昂斯特朗
Oh, poor Angstrom.
你真以为能躲得了我吗?
You actually thought you could hide from me?
天哪 看看你
My God. Look at you.
真可悲
Pathetic.
我都可怜起你来了
You're making me feel bad, man.
我告诉你...
I'll tell you what...
我会让这男孩死得痛快
...I'll kill the boy quickly.
不!
No!
他残杀无辜!
He's a murderer!
禽兽!
A monster!
我绝不可能会救他
I would never save him.
绝不!
Never.
他该死!现在就死!
He deserves to die. Right now!
结束了
It's over.
我没有让你为你所做的事付出代价就绝不结束
It'll never be over until I've made you pay for everything you've done.
我已经玩够你的游戏了
I am done playing your game.
他们呢?
Are they?
你想杀我?行
You want to kill me? Fine.
先放他们走 然后放马过来 行吗?
Let them go and you can take your best shot, all right?
我不会还手
I won't even fight back.
不行 马克...
Oh, Mark...
谢谢你的提议 但那么做有何乐趣?
I appreciate the offer, but what would be the fun in that?
我再也不要穿越你那些愚蠢的传送门了
I am not flying through any more of your stupid portals.
你用那个伤害不了...
You can't hurt me with that--
不管是在哪个维度 他都一样愚蠢
Just as stupid in every dimension.
可恶!
Ah! Ah, shit!
肉
Meat.
肉
Meat.
肉
Meat.
肉
Meat.
肉- 肉
Meat. - Meat.
肉
Meat.
你儿子比我预想的更不屈不挠
Your son is more resilient than I anticipated.
也许我该把他留在一个时间过得更快的地方
Maybe I should leave him somewhere time runs quicker.
我做了那么多研究
You know, in all my research,
居然没有研究他这类人能多久不吃东西
I didn't learn how long his kind can go without food.
不太聪明
Not very smart.
妈!
Mom!
别再这么做了
Stop this.
求求你
Please.
你认为你在这当中是无辜的吗?
You think you're innocent in all this?
在很多别的维度中 你丈夫跟你儿子
In so many other dimensions, you join your husband and son
屠♥杀♥数百万人、破坏地球时你居然助纣为虐
when they slaughter millions and make the earth burn.
你背叛了你的同类
You're a traitor to your own kind.
你们一家人造成鲜血横流
Your family's legacy is blood.
不
No.
我没有
Not me.
我抚养成人的儿子 不仅反抗了他的父亲 还拯救了这个星球
I raised the boy who defied his father and saved this planet.
根据你说的来看 这些世界截然不同
From what you say, these worlds are extremely different.
我很了解由我养大的儿子 他不会滥杀无辜
I know the son I raised and he's no killer.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
你的所作所为似乎说明马克只在这个世界里是善良的
You make it sound like this is the one world where Mark is good.
而你则是恶人- 什么?
and you're the one who's bad. - What?
哦!原来这就是你如此愤怒的原因
Oh, that's why you're so angry
因为你在这里禽兽不如 而马克终于当了一回英雄!
Because you turned out rotten here, and Mark is the hero for once!
你胡说八道!
You don't know anything!
奥利弗!
Oliver!
我不是恶人!
I'm... not... the villain!
我正在努力拯救世界!
I'm trying to save the world.
你儿子是禽兽!
Your son is the monster!
奥利弗!
O-Oliver...
没...
it's...
没...
it's...
没事的 我...
It's okay. I'm..
我...我没事- 你的袭击毫无意义
I'm-I'm okay. - Your attack accomplished nothing.
我没事
I'm okay.
我会让你儿子痛不欲生
I'm going to make your son hurt.
我会让你生不如死
I'm gonna make you hurt.
我甚至会伤害这个孩子
I'm even gonna make this child hurt...
我一出去 他就会打开另一个传送门
So I-I... he opens another portal
根本不让我停留 所以那只是通往别处的一条隧♥道♥
as soon as I come out with no gap in between them, so it's just a tunnel to somewhere else.
而且在一些维度里时间也变得很奇怪
In some dimensions, time is all weird, too,
所以我根本不知道已经过了多久
so I don't even know how long it's been.
我不知道他对我妈和我弟做了什么
I have no idea what he's done to my mom or my brother.
你是怎么来到这里的?
How did you get here?
你来自哪里?
Where did you come from?
不 你穿得像只蝙蝠而且你的名字又叫...
No, I mean, you're a man who dresses like a bat and your name is...?
我的意思是你不觉得这有点偷懒吗?
Well, I mean, like, don't you think that's kind of lazy?
我跟你说了 我心情不好
I told you I wasn't in the mood.
这一切结束了!- 马克...
This is over! - Mark...
妈?
Mom...
你对她做了什么?
What did you do to her?
记得我跟你说过的那些医生吗?
Remember those doctors I told you about?
那些重建了我的身体的人
The ones who rebuilt my body?
他们也改进了我的身体
They also improved it.
你认为我为什么要把你送去不同的宇宙
Why do you think I sent you across the multiverse? Huh?
你认为我为什么要让你变弱?
Why do you think I was softening you up?
我不想让你随便在哪个维度里死去!
I don't want you to die in some random dimension.
我要亲手杀了你!
I want to do it myself!
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表