剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
护卫队员昨晚被人谋害了
Someone murdered the Guardians of the Globe last night.
对了 我叫阿伦
I'm Allen, by the way.
星球联盟希望有你们的消息
The Coalition of Planets will want to hear about you.
我动弹不得
I couldn't move.
心脏狂跳
My heart was racing.
你那叫“害怕”
That's fear.
我没有能聊天的朋友 所以我把这一切都憋在了心里
I don't have anyone to talk to, so I keep it all inside.
这是什么?
What's this?
让我振作起来的办法
Something that helped me.
耶!
Yeah!
糟了
Ooh, crap.
你把我带到了巴黎?
You brought me to Paris?
那是赌场吗?
Is that a casino?
千万不要只听你耳机里的那个声音
Make sure the voice in your ear isn't the only one you listen to.
你太好了 我配不上你!
You're way too good for me!
你这个该死的伪善老头!
You goddamn geriatric hypocrite.
拜托! - 你跟我从来都不是一对
Come on! - You and I were never a thing.
永生侠跟我才是
The Immortal and I are.
我自称…“变形人史密斯”
I call me the Shapesmith.
你不是你♥爸♥爸 马克
You're not your father, Mark.
所以我必须回去救人
That's why I'm going back.
这一天终于到来了
I guess this is it.
是时候把我的宝贝鸟儿推出鸟巢了
Time to push my baby bird out of the nest.
幸好我已经会飞了
It's a good thing I can already fly.
你会好好的 对吧?
You're gonna be okay, right?
如果你需要我的话 我五分钟内就可以回到家
You know I can be home in like five minutes if you need me.
我会好好的
I'll be fine.
愤怒是其中的一部分
Anger is a part of it.
是哀悼过程的一部分
Part of the grieving.
对 我…我知道
Yeah, I... I know.
我答应过自己我不会哭的
I promised myself I wouldn't cry.
过去这一年真的太…
Oh, this past year's just been so...
艰难了?
Tough?
是啊
Yeah.
但是大学是个新开始
But college is a fresh start.
我希望你能享受大学生活的每一秒
And I want you to enjoy every second of it.
这是个好机会 能让你了解真正的自己
This is your chance to figure out who you are.
我说的不是无敌少侠
And I don't mean Invincible.
我是指马克格雷森
I mean Mark Grayson.
我唯一的儿子
My only son.
我的…我的宝贝儿子
My... my baby boy.
我的…
My...
好了
Okay, okay.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom. - Mmm.
还有啊 千万不要吸毒!
And don't do drugs.
毒品对我能起作用吗?
Would they even work on me?
你不需要为了知道而尝试
You do not need to find out.
星期天我会回家吃晚饭
I'll come home for dinner on Sunday.
请稍等
Um... one second, please.
好 我先接这通电♥话♥ 行吗?
Shh, okay. Just let me take this call. Okay.
你好
Hi.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好
Hi. Um...
我是从我的朋友奥丽嘉那里 拿到你的名片的
I got your card from my friend Olga.
我叫黛比… - 好
My name is Debbie G... - Oh, yeah.
好的 别说了 抱歉
Yeah-yeah, no. Uh, sorry,
不需要说姓氏 黛比 奥丽嘉跟我说过你的事
no last names, Debbie. But Olga told me about you.
我一直在等你的电♥话♥
I've been expecting your call.
通灵狗?
Séance Dog?
真的吗?
Really?
难道我们还是12岁小孩吗?
What are we, 12? - Hmm.
你觉得是不是贴歪了?
Does that look crooked to you?
你帮我个忙 马克
Help me out here, Mark.
你已经有女朋友了 而且还是个超级英雄
You already have a girlfriend and you're a superhero.
而我呢 单身又没有超能力
I, on the other hand, am single and have no superpowers
所以我得在别的方面加把劲
and, thus, actually have to attempt game.
这对我没有帮助
This isn't helping.
这能把你衬托得更有吸引力啊
Maybe it'll just make you look better by comparison.
非常有道理
Huh. Excellent point.
好吧 看到这个了吗?
Okay. See this?
这是一只袜子?
It's a sock?
它套在门把手上时
And when it's on the door handle
意思是 让你去吃个炸玉米饼或飞去西班牙
like so, it means go eat a taco or fly to Spain
或者做你得做的事 无论如何
or do whatever you have to do,
在袜子被拿掉之前 都不要进来
but don't come in until the sock is gone.
我也会为你做同样的事
And I will do the same for you.
明白吗? - 这外面有些东西
Got it? - Hi, um, there's some stuff out here.
是你们的吗?
Does it belong to you guys?
那些玩具
Oh! Toys.
那些是收藏品!
Uh, they're collectibles.
对不起 伙计 我不知道自己抽什么风了
Sorry, buddy. I don't know what I was thinking.
谁会在大学第一天就跟人上♥床♥啊?
Who has sex on the first day of college?
真说不准呢 马克
I don't know, Mark.
可能有很多人
Lots of people, probably.
比如说我们?
Us, for example?
我们?
Us?
我的室友明天才到 所以这房♥间里只有我们
My roommate doesn't arrive until tomorrow, so... we have the whole place to ourselves.
好吧
Uh, o-okay,
我是说好啊 现在吗?
I mean, yeah. Like... like, right now?
可以啊
I mean, we could.
好的
O-Okay. Um...
好
yeah.
[♪ Raveena: "Headaches"]
我买♥♥了这些
I bought these.
好吧
Okay. Good.
很好 还好有这些
Good to have those. Mmm.
♪ I wasn't in the mood for... ♪
慢着 你没有超级精♥子♥什么的吧?
Wait. You don't have, like, super sperm or something, do you?
没有 我是说看起来挺正常的
Uh, it's not... I mean, it seems normal.
也不是说我会…我觉得很正常
Not that I would... I-I think it's fine.
♪ I could do this ♪
♪ It was kind of like a summer love... ♪
你不会一兴奋起来就会不小心
And you wouldn't accidentally crush me or something?
把我压成肉酱什么的吧?
Like, if you get excited?
我见识过你的能力
I've seen what you can do.
不会
No.
我…那不是我会做的事
I would never... That's not, like, a thing I would do.
或许还是换我在上面吧
Maybe we'll try with me on top,
安全起见
just to be safe.
当然了
Sure.
♪ I can't control this... ♪
先把灯关掉
Turn off the lights first?
你是怎么做到的?
How'd you do that?
超能力啊 宝贝
Superpowers, baby.
♪ I need a medic ♪
别叫我宝贝
Don't call me "baby."
知道了
Got it.
♪ Can you stay still while I'm like this... ♪
好了 亲爱的观众们
And so, dear audience,
给安珀和马克一点私人空间
perhaps it's time to give Amber and Mark some privacy
把我们的注意力转向星际
and turn our attention to the stars
以及一个始于几代人之前的故事
and a story that began generations ago in...
这个通讯
这个诡计
我们先从尤诺帕星球开始
We begin on the planet Unopa.
这是一个和平繁荣的世界
A peaceful and thriving world,
尤诺帕星人已经实现了 与自然及技术的和谐相处
the Unopans had achieved harmony with nature and technology...
可后来一眨眼的功夫 一切都变了
...until everything changed in the blink of an eye.
一股威力无比的黑暗力量
Like a plague of unequaled potency,
像瘟疫一样入侵了尤诺帕星
a dark force invaded Unopa.
它席卷了整个星球 几天之内就征服了它
It swept across the planet, conquering it in a matter of days.
死去的尤诺帕人 永远都不知道侵略他们的是谁
The Unopans that died never knew who their conquerors were.
活下来的那些 很快知道了侵略者的名字
The ones that lived quickly learned the name...
维特鲁姆人
Viltrumite.
但是尤诺帕人有着不屈的精神
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表